LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 287 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

All Things Hockey:

Offline  Re: All Things Hockey:
Posted: April 14, 2019, 11:40 AM Post
Minnesota-Duluth repeats as NCAA champs.

4 in a row for the NCHC.

2019: Minnesota-Duluth
2018: Minnesota-Duluth
2017: Denver
2016: North Dakota

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 14, 2019, 11:59 AM Post
UMass was a brutal team to watch in the Championship. How did they make it there?

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 14, 2019, 1:50 PM Post
Brew4U said:
UMass was a brutal team to watch in the Championship. How did they make it there?

They were number 1 for a lot of the year. Only won like 4 games two years ago. Nerves maybe?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 14, 2019, 2:32 PM Post
I think Duluth is just good. Historically good.

They are the first back-to-back champion since Denver in 2004 / 2005.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 14, 2019, 8:07 PM Post
nodakfan17 said:
Minnesota-Duluth repeats as NCAA champs.

4 in a row for the NCHC.

2019: Minnesota-Duluth
2018: Minnesota-Duluth
2017: Denver
2016: North Dakota

POST HERE MR. CISKIE!

Cards' fans wear jorts.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 21, 2019, 11:52 AM Post
Little bit of luck but my Blues are moving on!

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 08, 2019, 10:17 AM Post
Thought for sure my Blues were going to get 60 pucks on net and only score one goal. What a win!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: May 22, 2019, 6:13 AM Post
Blues to the Cup finals for the first time since 1970. Although I was not even born then, I feel like I have been waiting that long to see this series for the Blues.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 04, 2019, 6:08 AM Post
Down to a series of 3. Really hoping the Blues can upset the Bruins next game and give them a chance to close it out at home.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 04, 2019, 11:55 AM Post
The Blues are really something. Every series it feel like, 'okay, they've gotten to the next round, but this, this is the team that they can't beat'. And yet, here they are. I don't have a horse in the race, but if I had to pick I would pick the Blues. Simply because...Boston.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 04, 2019, 1:34 PM Post
No joke. Boston doesn’t need another parade.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 06, 2019, 11:36 AM Post
Chara going to play with a broken jaw tonight in game 5 but yet let's start another NBA thread around here... come on people!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 12, 2019, 12:59 PM Post
Brew4U said:
Chara going to play with a broken jaw tonight in game 5 but yet let's start another NBA thread around here... come on people!

Hockey players are the toughest athletes on the planet imo. I'm really not sure why more people arent into hockey, but to each their own. My wife hates basketball because there is too much scoring.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 12, 2019, 2:26 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
I'm not very invested in this particular SCF but you can bet I'll have my eyes on a game 7.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 12, 2019, 9:01 PM Post
I’ve been waiting for that win for a long time. What a feeling! The Blues won the cup! Can’t believe it.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 12, 2019, 9:30 PM Post
Let’s go Blues!!!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 29, 2019, 7:33 AM Post
College Hockey starting soon. Picked up season tickets for the wife and myself for Saturdays. Hope to get the little one loving the game once shes old enough.

Really excited about this team. First time in a few years where it seems like they've picked up some highly regarded offensive talent. Hopefully one of the goalies takes the job and runs with it.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 31, 2019, 7:40 AM Post
stoutdude04 said:
College Hockey starting soon. Picked up season tickets for the wife and myself for Saturdays. Hope to get the little one loving the game once shes old enough.

Really excited about this team. First time in a few years where it seems like they've picked up some highly regarded offensive talent. Hopefully one of the goalies takes the job and runs with it.

Goals last night for Caufield and Holloway! An exhibition game but still cool to look up the score and see gme notes on this year's team.
Unfortunately, when they get into hockey, it gets harder to get to games as Im finding out. Hoping FS Wisconsin picks up more games this year.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 02, 2019, 10:50 AM Post
ZBTMP said:
stoutdude04 said:

Goals last night for Caufield and Holloway! An exhibition game but still cool to look up the score and see gme notes on this year's team.
Unfortunately, when they get into hockey, it gets harder to get to games as Im finding out. Hoping FS Wisconsin picks up more games this year.

They both scored during the first exhibition game as well. Caufield with a trick last night. Hard not to be excited about this years group, even if it is only 1 year.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 02, 2019, 9:49 PM Post
Had Saturday season tickets two years ago but did not renew them last year. Thinking about it again this year but not sure at the moment.
It's time for this thing for turn around or Tony's butt should start feeling the heat.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 287 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply