LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  [ 194 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice

Offline  Re: Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice
Posted: October 25, 2020, 12:37 PM Post
adambr2 said:
Nevermind what I said last week about the Cowboys still having a good offense. Dalton sucks.

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1316781265215844352

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 25, 2020, 3:03 PM Post
I despise the 49ers offense for fantasy. Last year, can't dial in on any one RB. Now I plug McKinnon in with Mostert on IR so of course they're going to lean on Justin Wilson.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 25, 2020, 5:40 PM Post
If Justin Herbert is still available in your league you need to go get him yesterday.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 25, 2020, 9:48 PM Post
I had a 78 point game going into the night game. I'm now up .14 thanks to murry and Lockett.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 7:24 AM Post
adambr2 said:
I traded DeAndre Swift a few days ago and I'm already having sellers remorse.

picked him up hours before his 25 point game last week and had another solid game yesterday. I think, if the Lions are smart, they will continue to make him the lead ball carrier and move away from AP.

I have Mixon and Drake, whom are hurt so getting a decent RB1 on the WW is very helpful.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 7:43 AM Post
I had a 47.5 point lead going into last night's game in one of my leagues, and was feeling pretty confident, as my opponent only had three players left to play. Unfortunately one of those players was Tyler Lockett. Now I need to hope that Allen Robinson and Jimmy Graham are held under 9.5 points combined tonight. Not looking good for me unless the Bears offense completely implodes. Hopefully Ramsey locks up Robinson, and Graham has one of his vintage 4-catch, 27 yard performances. Go Rams!

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 8:32 AM Post
ODB out for the year, a week ago I thought I had some really good depth, but that is being tested.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 9:13 AM Post
Global Moderator
Everyone should pick up Chase Edmonds.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 10:38 AM Post
homer said:

He's available in leagues? Edmonds had standalone value even before Drake got hurt.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 10:45 AM Post
Global Moderator
adambr2 said:
homer said:

He's available in leagues? Edmonds had standalone value even before Drake got hurt.

He's rostered in 55% of leagues on ESPN.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 10:50 AM Post
homer said:
adambr2 said:
homer said:

He's rostered in 55% of leagues on ESPN.

63% on Yahoo. There must be a lot of 8-team leagues out there.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 11:14 AM Post
Lockett was a lot of people's nightmare last night. But also a lot of people's dream girl. Unfortunately he was the former for me.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 26, 2020, 1:52 PM Post
You want to talk bad luck? I'm 2-5 and am far and away leading the league in points against while being third in points for. All but one of my losses have been to the top point getter of the week, which was also the case two years ago when I was 8-8. My opponent this week had Adams. Talk about bittersweet. He also had Kyler Murray and DJ Moore. 107 points just from those three.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 27, 2020, 2:10 PM Post
The Cowboys have fallen so far that someone in my league dropped CeeDee Lamb.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 2:40 PM Post
This week I am down ODB, Drake and probably Mixon. I have enough depth to overcome and put out a serviceable lineup

able to start Metcalf, Justin Jefferson, and AJ Brown at WR and David Montgomery and Swift at RB.

to replace them I did pick up Emmanual Sanders for depth once he is back from COVID and JaMycal Hasty. Really not much depth at all on the WW. I wanted to get Fulgram but lost out. I think I am still OK but any more injuries there is trouble.

Also was able to get Justin Tucker, who was a bye week cut to replace Prater, who has been OK. but you got to do it.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 2:49 PM Post
Someone dropped Fournette on my league's waiver wire and I'm all over that. I need running back help as I am so done with Patriots and 49ers running backs. I almost put in a request for Montgomery but instead hoped he would clear waivers and didn't.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 3:17 PM Post
patrickgpe said:
This week I am down ODB, Drake and probably Mixon. I have enough depth to overcome and put out a serviceable lineup

able to start Metcalf, Justin Jefferson, and AJ Brown at WR and David Montgomery and Swift at RB.

to replace them I did pick up Emmanual Sanders for depth once he is back from COVID and JaMycal Hasty. Really not much depth at all on the WW. I wanted to get Fulgram but lost out. I think I am still OK but any more injuries there is trouble.

Also was able to get Justin Tucker, who was a bye week cut to replace Prater, who has been OK. but you got to do it.

I also lost Drake but I have Edmonds. From a fantasy perspective, I wish Drake would be out longer. I think Edmonds would probably be a top 10 if not top 5 back in PPR if he had starter volume.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 3:20 PM Post
PinaMadness said:
Someone dropped Fournette on my league's waiver wire and I'm all over that. I need running back help as I am so done with Patriots and 49ers running backs. I almost put in a request for Montgomery but instead hoped he would clear waivers and didn't.

Unless you're in an 8 man league, that's silly that someone dropped Fournette but many leagues have guys like that. I scooped up Diggs after he got dropped a month into the 2019 season.

Last edited by adambr2 on October 28, 2020, 4:06 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 3:27 PM Post
picking up drake last year really helped me win the championship. He had huge weeks in the FF playoffs last year, so i took him in the second round over guys like Ekler and Jones. Probably a mistake, despite Ekler's injury. Edmonds was scooped up pretty quick this year in my league, but you are right, Drake is handcuffing him. He may loose the work outright though being out making Drake almost useless to keep.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 28, 2020, 8:02 PM Post
Herbert vs. Broncos or Tannehill vs. Bengals?

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  [ 194 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply