LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 257 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice

Offline  Re: Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice
Posted: November 12, 2020, 5:31 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
adambr2 said:
Pick 5 (at least 2 RB and 2 WR):

Chase Edmonds
Todd Gurley
Jerrick McKinnon
Robby Anderson
Mike Evans
Marvin Jones
Mike Williams

Edmonds
Gurley
Anderson
Jones, although if Stafford doesn't play I probably go with McKinnon and Williams as your last two.
Williams, tough call between him and McKinnon but it seems like Mike and Herbert have something going right now.

There is no way to trust Mike Evans the rest of the season. I actually just traded him. With Godwin healthy he's useless, throw in Gronk and Antonio Brown for however long until he implodes and there's just not enough there to trust him week to week.

Oh, I concur. Godwin was stealing just about every gosh darn thing. Somebody offered me Fuller + Hooper for Evans + Jared Cook, so I pulled the trigger before they could change their mind. I start Adams at the WR anyways and have some depth already at the position with Tyler Boyd at the flex, so I wasn't overly worried about losing Evans and I thought the upgrade at TE was worth it.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 12, 2020, 10:19 PM Post
homer said:
stoutdude04 said:
I got 2 point corrections this week to come from down 1.26 to win. I got a 1 point correction with Mike Williams and a .5 correction with Mahomes. First time that has ever mattered for me.

Mattered a lot to this guy a few weeks ago:

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/3 ... lion-prize

I heard about this. Oh man.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 13, 2020, 10:02 AM Post
Need a win this week to maintain even a prayer of making the playoffs. Tannehill and AJ Brown pretty much answered that prayer with a no last night. Thursday games are fantasy killers.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 13, 2020, 3:15 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
Need a win this week to maintain even a prayer of making the playoffs. Tannehill and AJ Brown pretty much answered that prayer with a no last night. Thursday games are fantasy killers.

I had Brown to. One early 21 yard reception and squat after that. Fortunately I'm playing that one guy that quits paying attention after a few weeks of sucking and half his lineup is either on a bye or out with injury. There's always one of those guys in every league.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 13, 2020, 8:23 PM Post
I was smarter than everyone else, I played Tanny last night. I had Wentz for this exact reason. But then I looked into who the Colts had played. Surely Tanny would get it done. Man am I dumb. LISTEN TO THE CONSENSUS!!!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 13, 2020, 8:53 PM Post
I’m terrible at deciding who to play this year... so help me out.

I already had AJ Brown play and get me squat, so I have a WR, 2 RB and a Flex spot to fill with the following.

- Conner (planning to start)
- Davis (with McCaffrey out, was planning to start but he didn’t do much the last few weeks before McCaffrey came back).
- Swift
- Gibson
- Godwin
- Diontae Johnson (never plays well when I start him)
- Chark
- DJ Moore

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 14, 2020, 12:08 PM Post
I got Tannehill as my QB2 behind Rodgers. It's probably time to think about getting rid of him if you have him on your team. I plan to ride Rodgers the rest of the way now.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 14, 2020, 1:14 PM Post
areacodes said:
I’m terrible at deciding who to play this year... so help me out.

I already had AJ Brown play and get me squat, so I have a WR, 2 RB and a Flex spot to fill with the following.

- Conner (planning to start)
- Davis (with McCaffrey out, was planning to start but he didn’t do much the last few weeks before McCaffrey came back).
- Swift
- Gibson
- Godwin
- Diontae Johnson (never plays well when I start him)
- Chark
- DJ Moore

I'd go Conner and Davis at RB, and Chark at WR (even with the bad weather expected tomorrow, the Packers likely won't have Alexander, and the Jags will be chasing points). Toss a coin between Swift and Gibson at the flex spot.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 15, 2020, 8:37 AM Post
Good enough reasoning for me. I’m going with Gibson since he has a good match up against the Lions.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2020, 10:34 AM Post
PinaMadness said:
jerichoholicninja said:

I had Brown to. One early 21 yard reception and squat after that. Fortunately I'm playing that one guy that quits paying attention after a few weeks of sucking and half his lineup is either on a bye or out with injury. There's always one of those guys in every league.

He dropped a 70+ yard TD in the first quarter and dropped a few others the rest of the game. I don't think I have ever cussed at a football game more than I did Thursday night.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2020, 11:18 AM Post
areacodes said:
Good enough reasoning for me. I’m going with Gibson since he has a good match up against the Lions.

Well, as it turned out, I guess you should have gone with Gibson and Swift in your backfield, with Dionte Johnson at WR and Godwin or Moore in the flex. Shows what I know LOL. Conner has been a huge disappointment lately, spinning his tires in good matchups. Davis has been a disappointment lately too in what should be a RB1 role.

I think moving forward I'd ride Swift. The Lions seem committed to him now as their feature back.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2020, 10:15 PM Post
I needed 4 points from you. Thanks for nothing, Jimmy Graham.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2020, 10:52 PM Post
Ron Robinson's Beard said:
areacodes said:

Well, as it turned out, I guess you should have gone with Gibson and Swift in your backfield, with Dionte Johnson at WR and Godwin or Moore in the flex. Shows what I know LOL. Conner has been a huge disappointment lately, spinning his tires in good matchups. Davis has been a disappointment lately too in what should be a RB1 role.

I think moving forward I'd ride Swift. The Lions seem committed to him now as their feature back.

I woulda started Conner no matter what based on his match up, so even if I played Johnson instead of Chark and Swift instead of Davis, I still would have lost. I picked up Brees to spot start for Mahomes on his bye and got like 9 points... pretty much killed my week.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 1:03 AM Post
adambr2 said:

Your first mistake was having him on your team [laughing]

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 4:55 AM Post
young guns said:
adambr2 said:

Your first mistake was having him on your team [laughing]

Or any Bear for that matter.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 5:07 AM Post
He was a top 6 TE heading into last night. TE is a very tough position to field this year if you don't have Travis Kelce.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 7:54 AM Post
adambr2 said:
He was a top 6 TE heading into last night. TE is a very tough position to field this year if you don't have Travis Kelce.

TE has been a train wreck this year. In one of the leagues I'm in, I've had Engram, Gesicki, Goedert, Gesicki again, Ertz, Goedert again and Tonyan. Current alternating between Goedert and Tonyan based on matchups, and I'm lucky if they give me 4 points a game. Thinking about grabbing Ertz and stashing him until he comes off the IR, but he wasn't that good when healthy. Long term I'd staring at Kittle sitting out there on the wire, as the league has no IR spots, so the Kittle owner dropped him after he broke his foot. I wonder how long it is until he's back?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 8:41 AM Post
adambr2 said:

Wow. I haven't noticed since I was lucky to draft waller.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 17, 2020, 4:47 PM Post
I got Cook this year (I wish the Packers still had him) and he's been solid for me. He did give me a big ol' squadoosh this past week though. With Brees out maybe I should try to improve on the position. I also have Tonyan but he hasn't done much since that three touchdown game.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 20, 2020, 2:15 PM Post
need a RB, getting killed by injuries (swift, Montgomery, and Mixon) and byes (Moss).

I did pick up Peterson but now wondering if the better play is Kerryon Johnson. He is also available for now. I know we have no idea what Matt Patricia will do. Whom is the better play? (PPR)

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 257 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply