LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 257 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice

Online  Re: Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice
Posted: November 24, 2020, 4:43 AM Post
So after winning by a 1.1 point margin a couple weeks ago, I win by a 1.06 margin this week after having an 18 point lead going into MNF. Woods went off for my opponent and AB did just enough for me to hang on.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice
Posted: November 24, 2020, 9:19 PM Post
On one play last night, Brady has a pass tipped back to him. He caught it, and then (illegally) passed it again to Mike Evans for around a 10 yard reception. Though the flag was thrown, the penalty was declined so the play stood as it happened. Evans was credited with a reception, but Brady was not.

Shouldn't Brady be credited with a reception?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 26, 2020, 4:46 PM Post
I can keep 2 of these 3 receivers for next year: Diggs, Claypool, Cooper. As of right now, who would you keep? I think I keep Diggs for sure and then it's between Claypool and Cooper. I love Claypool's upside, but Cooper was averaging 22 PPG before Dak went down this year. If Dak is back and 100%, I see no reason that Cooper shouldn't be a top WR in 2021.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 10:52 AM Post
Wouldn't you know it, my opponent this week has the Saints defense. I think my four game winning streak is coming to an end today.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 4:03 PM Post
PinaMadness said:
Wouldn't you know it, my opponent this week has the Saints defense. I think my four game winning streak is coming to an end today.

On the other hand, Tyreek Hill might singlehandedly win it for me.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 4:39 PM Post
Global Moderator
Really not happy that Taysom Hill is poaching all of Kamara's touchdowns.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 4:44 PM Post
homer said:
Really not happy that Taysom Hill is poaching all of Kamara's touchdowns.

And Cook is non existent with him too. I'll probably have to bench him in favor of Tonyan for a while.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 5:24 PM Post
Pour it on, Tyreek!!!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 5:49 PM Post
I've officially won my matchup and I still have Rodgers tonight.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 6:39 PM Post
Someone in my league(who I'm thankfully not playing) and they still have kicker and defense. Currently 188.1 points.

Attachments:

20201129_183855.jpg
20201129_183855.jpg [ 18.21 KiB | Viewed 239 times ]

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 29, 2020, 6:43 PM Post
It helped that my opponent inexplicably benched Henry.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 30, 2020, 12:44 AM Post
My game hinges on Tuesdays game being played. I'm nervous

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 30, 2020, 8:11 AM Post
NFL seems intent on the game being played no matter how many guys are out with COVID. Now they that have no more bye weeks to fall back on they're pretty much avoiding cancelling games at all costs.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 30, 2020, 8:50 PM Post
I felt too much in limbo. When it was moved to Tuesday yahoo said if its moved again that game wouldn't count this week and I hadn't seen an update so I scrambled for some players from this game. Also at this rate who knows if it even will be played. 10 points needed from a kicker and rb. Seattle passing up fgs hasn't helped so far.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 06, 2020, 10:06 AM Post
Dare I start all three of Rodgers, Tonyan and Williams today? I desperately needed to upgrade my RBs and picked up Williams and Gallman this week. I have Gallman starting but going against that seemingly improved run defense of Seattle's since acquiring Dunlap gives me cause for pause and Melvin Gordon has done next to nothing lately. My only other option is Edmonds but I expect his production to go down with Drake back in the fold plus they are playing the Rams defense.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 06, 2020, 2:53 PM Post
My attempt to upgrade my rb position resulted in gore going out with a concussion on his first carry. Sigh.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 06, 2020, 5:25 PM Post
young guns said:
My attempt to upgrade my rb position resulted in gore going out with a concussion on his first carry. Sigh.

I picked up Ty Johnson as a speculative add before the game. With all due respect to Gore, and I wish him the speediest of recoveries, there's no reason for Adam Gase to be centering his offense around that dinosaur. Give some touches to the guys under 50 on your offense.

Last edited by adambr2 on December 06, 2020, 8:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 06, 2020, 8:10 PM Post
Thanks alot Andy for not challenging that. Hope I don't lose by 10 points.

I guess Hill has to take the blame for that. Thanks alot, Hill.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 06, 2020, 8:17 PM Post
And now an illegal shift nullifies a Gordon touchdown for me. Sigh.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 09, 2020, 10:02 PM Post
Global Moderator
So, in one of my leagues, I was fighting for the last playoff spot. I was playing the projected #1 seed in our regular season finale and was losing by almost 80 points going into last night's Dallas-Baltimore game.

I had Lamar Jackson, Ezekiel Elliot, and the Baltimore defense. My opponent had Amari Cooper.

By the fourth quarter, I had managed to be within striking distance, and midway through that same quarter, I got the score tied up, 179-179!

And the Cowboys have the ball at the one! Yahoo!!!!

Ezekiel Elliot up the middle. No gain.

1-yard TD pass to Amari Cooper.

The TD also lowered my Baltimore defense score as a bonus.
And Lamar was done passing and running, as they were just trying to run out the clock by that point.

I lose, by seven.

Man, the Cowboys suck.

At least I'm firmly in the playoffs in my other 2 leagues.

- - - - - - - - -
P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 257 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply