LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 252 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon

Author Message
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 1:59 PM Post
Posts: 25935
worm81 said:
Big Mac might want to scrap the fake punt.


I wonder how Jerry Jones feels right now.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 1:59 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 7592
Vogelbach with a 3-run dinger, now up 5-1.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:01 PM Post
Posts: 2747
adambr2 said:
worm81 said:
Big Mac might want to scrap the fake punt.


I wonder how Jerry Jones feels right now.

I didn’t see it. What happened?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:02 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 14937
This Bears game is exciting.

Edit: Meh

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:06 PM Post
Posts: 25935
nodakfan17 said:
adambr2 said:
worm81 said:
Big Mac might want to scrap the fake punt.


I wonder how Jerry Jones feels right now.

I didn’t see it. What happened?


Nothing specific, just the Boys likely on their way to 0-2.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:08 PM Post
Posts: 2747
My FOX affiliate is giving me bonus coverage of the Cowboys and Falcons. The only thing that can top a Packer win is a Packer win followed by a Cowboys’ loss!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:08 PM Post
Posts: 7343
And McCarthy goes for the two point conversion and remains two scores behind.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:18 PM Post
Posts: 25935
PinaMadness said:
And McCarthy goes for the two point conversion and remains two scores behind.


I have no issue with that. It's all semantics. You still need a 2 pt at some point, so you're not *really* one score behind at 8. You wouldn't assume you make it after the second score, either.

I'd rather know exactly how much I need as early as possible.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:27 PM Post
Posts: 7343
adambr2 said:
PinaMadness said:
And McCarthy goes for the two point conversion and remains two scores behind.


I have no issue with that. It's all semantics. You still need a 2 pt at some point, so you're not *really* one score behind at 8. You wouldn't assume you make it after the second score, either.

I'd rather know exactly how much I need as early as possible.

I'll take eliminating a possession 10 times out of 10.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:32 PM Post
Posts: 2747
That Cowboys’ onside kick. SMH.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:32 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 11849
That’s incomprehensibly bad special teams play.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:33 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 14937
adambr2 said:

Nothing specific, just the Boys likely on their way to 0-2.


Uh...

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:33 PM Post
Posts: 57
nodakfan17 said:
That Cowboys’ onside kick. SMH.


ATL just standing there expecting it not to go ten yards or something.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:33 PM Post
Posts: 25935
PinaMadness said:
adambr2 said:
PinaMadness said:
And McCarthy goes for the two point conversion and remains two scores behind.


I have no issue with that. It's all semantics. You still need a 2 pt at some point, so you're not *really* one score behind at 8. You wouldn't assume you make it after the second score, either.

I'd rather know exactly how much I need as early as possible.

I'll take eliminating a possession 10 times out of 10.


That doesn't eliminate a possession. If you fail on the attempt the second time around or the first time around you still are down 2.

Either way you slice the pie you need a successful 2 at some point.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:33 PM Post
Posts: 25935
homer said:
adambr2 said:

Nothing specific, just the Boys likely on their way to 0-2.


Uh...


Well, it WAS likely. It isn't anymore. [wink]


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:35 PM Post
Posts: 2747
worm81 said:
nodakfan17 said:
That Cowboys’ onside kick. SMH.


ATL just standing there expecting it not to go ten yards or something.

I don’t think they wanted to touch the ball due to its spin.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:35 PM Post
Posts: 1335
worm81 said:
nodakfan17 said:
That Cowboys’ onside kick. SMH.


ATL just standing there expecting it not to go ten yards or something.


That was weird, I am sure we are going to see that onside kick style all week. But just jump on the ball if that's all you have to do to win.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:35 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 11849
How much goodwill does Dan Quinn have left in Atlanta?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:36 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 14937
Wow.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 2: Lions @ Packers - Sunday, September 20th, Noon
Posted: September 20, 2020, 2:37 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 19797
PeaveyFury said:
How much goodwill does Dan Quinn have left in Atlanta?


He's been awful since he was hired. Surprised he's still the head coach.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  [ 252 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test