LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:47 PM Post
CheezWizHed said:
FVBrewerFan said:
CheezWizHed said:
I'm guessing we take a page of MM's book: 3 running plays and punt. Which isn't a terrible idea if Rodgers is at all gimpy.

Nope. If you don't know it by now, MLF is not MM.

You might also note that Rodgers wasn't gimpy...

yeah that roll out and run was great to see after the end of the last series

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:47 PM Post
CheezWizHed said:
FVBrewerFan said:
CheezWizHed said:
I'm guessing we take a page of MM's book: 3 running plays and punt. Which isn't a terrible idea if Rodgers is at all gimpy.

Nope. If you don't know it by now, MLF is not MM.

You might also note that Rodgers wasn't gimpy...

And that is the best news of the night.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:48 PM Post
Global Moderator
trwi7 said:
PeaveyFury said:
Rough night for Calvin Ridley....

That wasn't on him. Terrible throw by Ryan and Amos knocked it away right as it got to him.

I was more referring to zero catches despite being their best receiver left by far. But finally getting open for a fairly easy TD only to have your QB throw a duck was a fitting end to his night for sure.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:49 PM Post
Another terrible call

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:50 PM Post
Davante Adams in his best Adam Sandler voice entering the locker room after the game after predicting an L tonight because he was out of the lineup: “ I’m sorry baby. I didn't mean that. I just yell 'cause I get so scared. Scared of being a nobody.”

Packers going to move to 5-0 without him over the past two seasons.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM
I usually don't mind being aggressive, but don't love that call.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM
Global Moderator
Wow... some really bad flag calls plus a bunch of misses - both against Packers and Falcons.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:51 PM Post
Brew4U said:
Davante Adams in his best Adam Sandler voice entering the locker room after the game after predicting an L tonight because he was out of the lineup: “ I’m sorry baby. I didn't mean that. I just yell 'cause I get so scared. Scared of being a nobody.”

You don't seem to like Davante Adams very much.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:52 PM Post
Global Moderator
Brew4U said:

DFA the bum. We lost because he played against the 49ers.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:53 PM Post
Hope we recover the onside kick....

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:54 PM Post
adambr2 said:
Brew4U said:

Adams doesn't like the bright lights of MNF.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:54 PM Post
adambr2 said:
Brew4U said:

Every once in awhile, try laughing. I like him a lot actually. But the guy acted dumb and deserves the ribbing that is more than likely coming from his teammates. I think he will be okay...

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:55 PM Post
And you thought we were going to lose this game.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:55 PM Post
Global Moderator
Kadar Hollman getting some time. Not a great sign for Josh Jackson.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:56 PM Post
Nice win.
As if there was any other kind.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:56 PM Post
CheezWizHed said:
Kadar Hollman getting some time. Not a great sign for Josh Jackson.

Thought Jackson left with an injury.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:58 PM Post
lol at the announcers "Ryan just doesn't have the supporting cast around him"

At the start of the game they made a big deal about their Oline being all 1st rounders, then they have Julio Jones and Calvin freaking Ridley...

Defensively sure, they stink - but they are maddeningly inconsistent offensively despite having some studs all over that side of the ball. Ryan just is past his prime and isn't nearly as dynamic as other QB's in the league right now.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:58 PM Post
Global Moderator
Nice game. Defense was decent considering how many people were out. Getting Clark back and maybe signing Snacks could make the next 12 games really interesting. We are pretty good against the pass...just being average against the run would make a big difference.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 9:59 PM Post
PinaMadness said:
And you thought we were going to lose this game.

I did, but not enough to put money on it, lol. I did not expect the defense to keep them in check.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 10:00 PM Post
Atlanta is who we thought they were. We should’ve beat them worse than it was. Long term injuries will be the only thing that derails this team from a legit shot at winning the whole thing.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply