LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change**7:50PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 12:25 PM Post
Frankly, I’m surprised players ever have issues with past tweets from high school haunting them. For the amount of money that’s poured into scouting players, at least let a low level team (or agency) employee scroll through old tweets.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change**7:50PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 12:52 PM Post
Less of an issue for kids coming in now. They largely abandoned Twitter/FB/etc. for encrypted messaging apps. The privacy pendulum is going back the other way.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change**7:50PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 1:02 PM Post
A downside to DA’s tweet I hadn’t considered was it eliminating the element of surprise. It’d be nice if Atlanta had wasted a little time preparing for DA today even if the Packers knew he was a no-go.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 1:05 PM Post
Global Moderator
If DA doesn't go tonight (and I'd say it is about a 0.01% chance this was a planned ruse), I'm going to predict a coming out party for Darrius Shepherd. MVS might have a big night if they hit on a couple deep plays, but I think DS will be the one Rodgers trusts among the WRs for the short/intermediate stuff.

Probably also going to be a good night for the three TE-migos: Tonyan, Sternberger, and Degura. I'm guessing that if those 4 people (including DS) catch balls, we still beat Atlanta. If they have the dropsies... I doubt we pull it off.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 1:09 PM Post
My biggest concern with inexperienced receivers isn’t the drops, but rather the potential interceptions. Running the wrong route could set up an easy pick and losing a possession in a shootout could be devastating (see Hill, Taysom).

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 2:02 PM Post
Apparently, the game starts at 8:00 pm now.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change**7:50PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 2:05 PM Post
Begelton signed from the practice squad to active roster.

De'Jon Harris and Billy Winn are the two game day adds from the practice squad.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 2:08 PM Post
wildcat83 said:

Begelton's time to shine! Been high on him ever since it was announced late last year that they were grabbing him out of the CFL. Will be interesting to see if he gets any field time tonight.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 2:33 PM Post
If they keep pushing this game back, maybe Adams and Clark will be ready to return.

I believe De’jon Harris is an ILB, so the fact they didn’t elevate an OLB is probably a good sign for Z. Smith.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 2:36 PM Post
Keep pushing it back! Do I hear 9 pm?

Sorry guys.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 4:49 PM Post
Brew4U said:
Oh, Davante. Please don't be a bufoon like a lot of WR's around the league. Keep your yap shut and get yourself healthy. Something you've been unable to be the last two seasons now.

Seriously? You not only wrote this after he deleted it, but you're both getting on him for not staying healthy while he's complaining about being held out of another game he feels he's capable of playing...

There's nothing bufoonish about that. I love that he wants to play and is pissed that he can't.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 4:56 PM Post
HiAndTight said:
Brew4U said:
Oh, Davante. Please don't be a bufoon like a lot of WR's around the league. Keep your yap shut and get yourself healthy. Something you've been unable to be the last two seasons now.

Seriously? You not only wrote this after he deleted it, but you're both getting on him for not staying healthy while he's complaining about being held out of another game he feels he's capable of playing...

There's nothing bufoonish about that. I love that he wants to play and is pissed that he can't.

It’s great her realized how dumb it was to write it. If he’s mad, go talk to a coach and the training staff. Coming out saying we will take an L because he’s not in the lineup? Comical. We went 4-0 without him last season and the offense looked great. I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. I just don’t want to see him go down the path of a lot of other WR’s in this game. It’s refreshing to think he might be somehow different.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 5:28 PM Post
Brew4U said:
HiAndTight said:
Brew4U said:

It’s great her realized how dumb it was to write it. If he’s mad, go talk to a coach and the training staff. Coming out saying we will take an L because he’s not in the lineup? Comical. We went 4-0 without him last season and the offense looked great. I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. I just don’t want to see him go down the path of a lot of other WR’s in this game. It’s refreshing to think he might be somehow different.

Oh...my bad, I didn't read the post, just what was relayed on here, and it was something like, "sucks when other people tell you they know your body better than you do."

I'd have been more inclined to agree with you if he insinutated they'd lose the game because he didn't play.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 5:31 PM Post
Ron Robinson's Beard said:
wildcat83 said:

Begelton's time to shine! Been high on him ever since it was announced late last year that they were grabbing him out of the CFL. Will be interesting to see if he gets any field time tonight.

Yeah, he seemed like an exciting prospect. A tough WR'er who can run with the ball. I'd also like to have seen Foster play. The guy had several 100 yard games as a rookie.

If the Packers can put up 40 without Adams and Lazard, that's going to really tell us a lot about MLF's scheme. Not that the pieces are interchangeable, but that he's just really good at getting guys open.

The play call getting Lazard open when Lattimore and Jenkins were doubling him was....incredible.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 6:17 PM Post
They're going to have to spread the ball around in order to win tonight. I'm talking like nine guys getting at least one reception.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 6:41 PM Post
This feels like a loss tonight, Guys. Similar to the Eagles coming into Lambeau early last year and giving the Packers a reality check.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:03 PM Post
nodakfan17 said:
This feels like a loss tonight, Guys. Similar to the Eagles coming into Lambeau early last year and giving the Packers a reality check.

Kinda feel the same. Don’t think the Packers keep up in a shoot out.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:04 PM Post
Global Moderator
No Clark, Gary, nor Kirksey and we got a 3 and out. Nice.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:07 PM Post
Global Moderator
All 1st rounders on their o-line? They should maul us in the run game if their coaches are smart. But they’re not.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:09 PM Post
Atlanta can't run the ball all game when they run into this buzzsaw of an offense. Packers make it look easy....

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply