LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:26 PM Post
Just sets up another Alexander corner blitz for a safety.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:27 PM Post
Global Moderator
Come on safety!

Quote   Reply 

PinaMadness said:
Not a fan of Rodgers in the shotgun six inches from the goal line.

Yep...get Dillon in the game in those spots and run some power

Quote   Reply 

I hate being in the shotgun right there. Line up under center and pound the ball!

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:29 PM Post
What a dangerous throw there. I assume they don't throw that to Alexanders side.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:29 PM Post
Global Moderator
I’m surprised the broadcast didn’t question whether Shepherd was actually touched before he slid to the goal line on the 3rd down play.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:31 PM Post
PeaveyFury said:
I’m surprised the broadcast didn’t question whether Shepherd was actually touched before he slid to the goal line on the 3rd down play.

I thought that was worth reviewing, actually

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:31 PM Post
PeaveyFury said:

Don't exactly have the A squad tonight.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:32 PM Post
Global Moderator
When did Griese start doing NFL? I thought he was a college announcer.

Quote   Reply 

PeaveyFury said:

Regardless, he has to run that route inside the end zone.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 

Global Moderator
yourout said:
PeaveyFury said:

Don't exactly have the A squad tonight.

Soooooo accurate.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:33 PM Post
Fear The Chorizo said:
PeaveyFury said:

They showed the pylon cam view and I couldn’t see anything that looked like he got in.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:34 PM Post
Global Moderator
Yeah, he touched the goal line, but the ball was on the other side of his body.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:35 PM Post
Imagine if Aaron Rodgers had Aaron Jones when he was in his prime.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:36 PM Post
Global Moderator
nodakfan17 said:
Imagine if Aaron Rodgers had Matt LaFleur when he was in his prime.

Fixed. [wink]

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:37 PM Post
wildcat83 said:
Fear The Chorizo said:
PeaveyFury said:

They showed the pylon cam view and I couldn’t see anything that looked like he got in.

I think it wound up being alot closer than it appeared by the time he was actually touched - even if it was a slim chance of being ruled a TD, I thought that would have been a good spot to "waste" a timeout and give more time for a better 4th down playcall

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:38 PM Post
No AJ Dillon when they need 1-yard?

I know they don’t want to take Jones and Williams off the field, but they continue to invite the question when they come up short in short yardage situations.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:38 PM Post
Raven Greene flying around

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:39 PM Post
Can't get off the field.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2020, 7:39 PM Post
Global Moderator
CheezWizHed said:
Yeah, he touched the goal line, but the ball was on the other side of his body.

Like I said earlier, I’d like to know where he was touched in that process. The nose of the ball was at the goal line at the end of his slide.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next  [ 316 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply