LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next  [ 342 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Brewers to announce largest-ever capital project at Miller Park (Latest: multimillion dollar concessions project, post 74)

Offline  Re: Brewers to announce largest-ever capital project at Miller Park (Latest: multimillion dollar concessions project, post 74)
Posted: April 04, 2017, 7:08 AM Post
Global Moderator
YoungGeezy1 said:

What I will complain about is AJ Bombers new reduced menu (only 2 burgers) for all their concession stands because it excludes My peanut butter bacon burger.... wasn't pleased. Lol only knock

That is indeed pretty lame. The "Barrie Burger" was one of my favorites.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers to announce largest-ever capital project at Miller Park (Latest: multimillion dollar concessions project, post 74)
Posted: April 04, 2017, 11:05 AM Post
patrickgpe said:
out of curiosity, to those that were there this weekend or yesterday, was pricing much higher for food items

I say those trying to save a buck are going to pay more but overall the pricing is better then you fair it would be.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 9:59 AM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
patrickgpe said:
out of curiosity, to those that were there this weekend or yesterday, was pricing much higher for food items

The small sample of items I've perused since Monday would suggest...yes.

Baked potatoes were all $7.25 last year and are now either $9 or $11, depending on the toppings selected.
Kettle Corn (which used to be a hefty Happy Jack's bag for $6) is now a 5 or 5.5 oz bag of Badger Popcorn, selling for $8.50. The Brewers moved away from Happy Jack's by the 2016 season, and admittedly I don't know what they charged last year.

Since we were at Saturday's exhibition game and didn't use our food vouchers that day, we haven't paid full price for any item yet.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers to announce largest-ever capital project at Miller Park (Latest: multimillion dollar concessions project, post 74)
Posted: April 06, 2017, 10:58 AM Post
I didn't have any food, but the large draft beer prices went up, I think .25. Might have been .50, I can't remember what they were last year but they definitely went up a tad.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 11:58 AM Post
hawing said:
Baked potatoes were all $7.25 last year and are now either $9 or $11, depending on the toppings selected.

Who on earth would pay $9 or $11 for a baked potato? I'm dumbfounded.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 12:15 PM Post
$8.75 for a large draft macrobrew. Hot dogs are $5.50 and brats are $5.75. Polish was $7 I believe. I had two hot dogs on Friday and although they weren't exactly warm they're of a better quality this year. But as I've said before grab any sausage off any random grill in the parking lot and it's always going to taste better than what you get inside at six times the price.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 12:23 PM Post
I will say, the quality seems a bit better this year. The chicken seemed slightly seasoned. The tater tots that come with are good too. Could use a ranch option [wink]

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers to announce largest-ever capital project at Miller Park (Latest: multimillion dollar concessions project, post 74)
Posted: April 06, 2017, 12:56 PM Post
If you bring your own bag of food in the game, can it be hotdogs/brats from the parking lot?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 1:08 PM Post
Brew4U said:
If you bring your own bag of food in the game, can it be hotdogs/brats from the parking lot?

Yes I THINK food can be opened items, but liquids must be closed.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 1:20 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

When I go I have never done this but just tinfoiling up a bunch of dogs and brats and bagging it might be a great way to save on some cash.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 1:32 PM Post
the tacos were good and the brats were the same as always: underwhelming and yet delicious.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 1:47 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

Liquids have to be sealed. I have yet to see any food get turned away. A few years ago we sat by a guy who brought in a whole bucket of KFC.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 1:49 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

Liquids have to be sealed. I have yet to see any food get turned away. A few years ago we sat by a guy who brought in a whole bucket of KFC.

Oh wow. I went to a movie a few weeks back and someone snuck in buffalo wings (from BWW) and beer a row in front of me. I thought about saying something because they were a bit rowdy but I just tipped my cap to them for getting away with it.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 2:34 PM Post
Global Moderator
I will bring in Quiznos, Subway, or even Burger King every once in a while.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder
EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 2:45 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

I feel robbed now that one time they made me throw out an opened bag of chips.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 2:46 PM Post
jerichoholicninja said:
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

Haha saw Red Lobster once.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 3:28 PM Post
MillerParkSouth said:
the tacos were good and the brats were the same as always: underwhelming and yet delicious.

Did they have taco's before? Tuesday night was the first time I ever got tacos at Miller park and probably the last. Maybe it was the stand I went to, which was horribly run (one guy making tacos, 4 registers, and the people at the registers just yelling out what kind of tacos they needed - of course, the person at my register was not very assertive with her order request). The tacos I got were very very skimpy, hardly any meat.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 7:27 PM Post
Patrick425 said:
The tacos I got were very very skimpy, hardly any meat.

Not totally unexpected. It is just the first few games still running the new concessions stands and with all the new places of sale there has to be allot of new people working there first games and you know how it is they come in thinking better do it the way I'm told.

You can trust the deeper into the season they get they will start sloping it out more.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 7:55 PM Post
When I went to the game last night, they had green pepper mixed in with the onion at the condiment stand. Anyone else see this? What kind of monster does that? I wanted onion on my hot dogs but I wasn't touching it with green pepper.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 06, 2017, 8:01 PM Post
Yeah the taco folks had no idea what was going on. I was in an hour early so there was nobody in the lines and it still took forever. I would imagine that would improve as the season goes on.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next  [ 342 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply