LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [ 123 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Keon Broxton to Mets; Bobby Wahl, Adam Hill, Felix Valerio to Brewers

Offline  Re: Keon Broxton to Mets; Bobby Wahl, Adam Hill, Felix Valerio to Brewers
Posted: January 09, 2019, 8:45 AM Post
I have large money on that being intentional.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Keon Broxton to Mets; Bobby Wahl, Adam Hill, Felix Valerio to Brewers
Posted: January 09, 2019, 2:05 PM Post
Global Moderator
StearnsFTW for the win.

Though Intense Porpoises are one of the most underrated metal bands of all time in my humble estimation.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 10, 2019, 2:52 AM Post
Really like this trade. Adding a bullpen guy that can hit 100, a young pitcher in Hill with a solid changeup and slider to go along with his 95 mph fastball, and a very young prospect in Valerio that performed well in his first taste of the Dominican Summer League.

I am very intrigued by Valerio and what he accomplished at the age of 17 playing in the DSL. He hit over .300, had an OBP over .400, and hit 3 homeruns. 3 doesn’t sound like much, but this is a 17 year old kid playing against other guys in the 17-22 range. Him driving the ball as well as he does is hopefully from a knack of barreling up the ball. Once he matures and fills out his frame, he could tap into even more power. Valerio has also walked more than he has struck out, which is a huge plus. Having a fielding percentage of nearly 99% at that age is very impressive as well. I think we will be hearing plenty more about this kid and I am excited to follow his progress the next few years through the minor leagues.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [ 123 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply