LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  [ 57 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019 SSH

Offline  2019 SSH

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:29 AM Post
Anyone get their rewards?

I received a letter today, basically a welcome packet with sponsor flyers even though I'm not a new SSH. I noticed a line stating "my rep should have contacted me about rewards I'm receiving for 2019."

Did others get this info? I have not, but I tend to get mailed things early from them, often before I hear from my rep.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:47 AM Post
I got a letter yesterday with some free tickets in it for a game. It had a letter that you'll be notified of your SSH rewards in the next couple of weeks.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:57 AM Post
brwrsfan said:
I got a letter yesterday with some free tickets in it for a game. It had a letter that you'll be notified of your SSH rewards in the next couple of weeks.

I got the same, I didn't read closely anything about SSH rewards aside from a SSH bobble. I believe it's Knebel if I remember right.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 01, 2019, 12:02 PM Post
It's a Cain Players Weekend bobble.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH

Posted: March 01, 2019, 3:05 PM Post
KeithStone53151 said:
brwrsfan said:

I got the same, I didn't read closely anything about SSH rewards aside from a SSH bobble. I believe it's Knebel if I remember right.

Knebel was last year...Cain this year.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 7:43 AM Post
Got the email last night on my rewards, go figure. Pretty pumped. Got the Yount session I wanted.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 9:05 AM Post
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 9:31 AM Post
If anyone wants to sell off the SSH Cain bobblehead, please let me know. As most know on this site, I am a huge Brewer bobble collector...

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 10:02 AM Post
MrTPlush said:
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.

What did you end up getting? I did the same thing last year and did the movie night which was an absolutely massive hit with my kids. It was so great I ended up picking again as my blue.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 10:16 AM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
MrTPlush said:

What did you end up getting? I did the same thing last year and did the movie night which was an absolutely massive hit with my kids. It was so great I ended up picking again as my blue.

I went with the refillable cup. I really would have wanted the Jeffress/Suter print, but obviously that is long long gone.

I plan to do the movie night next year if it is something very kid appropriate, like it is this year. I’m not confident in my 3 year old being all that interested in watching an entire movie, but at 4 years old I think he would enjoy it more.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 3:00 PM Post
I got the Cain 11x14 and the Ham Porter/Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards. Second year in a row I had Bernie's Slide as my #1 choice and was snubbed.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 3:41 PM Post
BrewCrewForever said:
boobles

How long does one need to be a ssh for this reward?

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 5:24 PM Post
Global Moderator
BrewCrewForever said:
Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards.

I moved to a 20-game package this year, but didn’t see any X-rated options on the rewards sheet they provided me. [laughing]

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:27 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
MrTPlush said:

I went with the refillable cup. I really would have wanted the Jeffress/Suter print, but obviously that is long long gone.

I plan to do the movie night next year if it is something very kid appropriate, like it is this year. I’m not confident in my 3 year old being all that interested in watching an entire movie, but at 4 years old I think he would enjoy it more.

Last year Field of Dreams. My 3 y/o didn't really follow. It was just being on the field that blew his mind. It's a very relaxed movie watching. People are getting up, kids running around, playing catch etc. It's sorta hard to hear anyway. But a lot of fun. The movie is a much better pick for the clientele this year.

The people who care to watch it that much tend to sit in the seats and not down on the field.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:34 PM Post
Did anyone get the ticket upgrade vouchers last season? What was that process like as far as getting the new tickets?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:56 PM Post
BrewCrewForever said:
I got the Cain 11x14 and the Ham Porter/Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards. Second year in a row I had Bernie's Slide as my #1 choice and was snubbed.

I can’t wait to put batting practice as my #1 choice. I figure maybe 20 years from now I will have the right to threaten SSH cancellation and say I am going to cheer for the Cubs for the rest of my life if they don’t grant me that reward.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 02, 2019, 7:06 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
Last year Field of Dreams. My 3 y/o didn't really follow. It was just being on the field that blew his mind. It's a very relaxed movie watching. People are getting up, kids running around, playing catch etc. It's sorta hard to hear anyway. But a lot of fun. The movie is a much better pick for the clientele this year.

The people who care to watch it that much tend to sit in the seats and not down on the field.

That doesn’t sound too bad, will definitely consider it next year. My son loved the kids crew parade on the field last year. He walked the entire warning track not one complaint. So I am sure he would love the endless grass of the outfield.

The movie actually sounds like a safer bet than the family play day...probably less crowded.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 04, 2019, 7:46 AM Post
BrewCrewForever said:

FWIW, as a person whose been extremely fortunate to go down Bernie's slide, if you're afraid of heights, it's NOT for you!!!! Great experience, but hard to get through!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 04, 2019, 10:03 AM Post
Cirilloing said:
Did anyone get the ticket upgrade vouchers last season? What was that process like as far as getting the new tickets?

Just work with your rep, it's easy enough. You pick the games you want to upgrade, send in your tickets, they send you fresh tickets. With them pushing the ballpark app, there may be a way to do it yourself or maybe they simply update your tickets on the app. The games you can update are fairly specific. Mostly M-TH, I think some fridays and possibly one or two weekends games but they are very select. One other thing I found annoying is they only upgrade my loge infield tickets to loge diamondbox tickets, so basically I go from row 7 or 8 to row 3 or 4. It's better than no upgrade, but hardly worth a selection in my opinion.

I got much better rewards than I usually get. I got Bernies slide and the movie night. Bernies slide was my top choice as my gf has been wanting to do it for years. I'm not sure where movie night ranked on my list, I'll probably see if I can let a friend of mine take his kids as they'd enjoy it more than me.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 04, 2019, 12:16 PM Post
You'd think they would give the Bernie's slide to everyone who wants it. Costs them absolutely nothing and seems to be something people want to do. I have no desire to go down a slide. I can go to a public park and do that. But then again maybe by denying it to people they are building up demand and make it more special.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  [ 57 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply