LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  [ 57 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019 SSH

Author Message
Offline  2019 SSH
#1

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:29 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3131
Anyone get their rewards?

I received a letter today, basically a welcome packet with sponsor flyers even though I'm not a new SSH. I noticed a line stating "my rep should have contacted me about rewards I'm receiving for 2019."

Did others get this info? I have not, but I tend to get mailed things early from them, often before I hear from my rep.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#2

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:47 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3223
I got a letter yesterday with some free tickets in it for a game. It had a letter that you'll be notified of your SSH rewards in the next couple of weeks.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#3

Posted: March 01, 2019, 11:57 AM Post
Posts: 4212
Location: New Berlin, WI
brwrsfan said:
I got a letter yesterday with some free tickets in it for a game. It had a letter that you'll be notified of your SSH rewards in the next couple of weeks.


I got the same, I didn't read closely anything about SSH rewards aside from a SSH bobble. I believe it's Knebel if I remember right.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#4

Posted: March 01, 2019, 12:02 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3131
It's a Cain Players Weekend bobble.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#5

Posted: March 01, 2019, 3:05 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9499
KeithStone53151 said:
brwrsfan said:
I got a letter yesterday with some free tickets in it for a game. It had a letter that you'll be notified of your SSH rewards in the next couple of weeks.


I got the same, I didn't read closely anything about SSH rewards aside from a SSH bobble. I believe it's Knebel if I remember right.


Knebel was last year...Cain this year.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#6

Posted: March 02, 2019, 7:43 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3131
Got the email last night on my rewards, go figure. Pretty pumped. Got the Yount session I wanted.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#7

Posted: March 02, 2019, 9:05 AM Post
Posts: 10432
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#8

Posted: March 02, 2019, 9:31 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9499
If anyone wants to sell off the SSH Cain bobblehead, please let me know. As most know on this site, I am a huge Brewer bobble collector...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#9

Posted: March 02, 2019, 10:02 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3131
MrTPlush said:
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.


What did you end up getting? I did the same thing last year and did the movie night which was an absolutely massive hit with my kids. It was so great I ended up picking again as my blue.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#10

Posted: March 02, 2019, 10:16 AM Post
Posts: 10432
OldSchoolSnapper said:
MrTPlush said:
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.


What did you end up getting? I did the same thing last year and did the movie night which was an absolutely massive hit with my kids. It was so great I ended up picking again as my blue.


I went with the refillable cup. I really would have wanted the Jeffress/Suter print, but obviously that is long long gone.

I plan to do the movie night next year if it is something very kid appropriate, like it is this year. I’m not confident in my 3 year old being all that interested in watching an entire movie, but at 4 years old I think he would enjoy it more.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#11

Posted: March 02, 2019, 3:00 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 10303
Location: Wisconsin
I got the Cain 11x14 and the Ham Porter/Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards. Second year in a row I had Bernie's Slide as my #1 choice and was snubbed.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#12

Posted: March 02, 2019, 3:41 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1570
BrewCrewForever said:
boobles

How long does one need to be a ssh for this reward?

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#13

Posted: March 02, 2019, 5:24 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 5340
BrewCrewForever said:
Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards.

I moved to a 20-game package this year, but didn’t see any X-rated options on the rewards sheet they provided me. [laughing]


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#14

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:27 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3131
MrTPlush said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
MrTPlush said:
I bit the bullet the bullet a few days ago and got a 20-game pack. I will kick myself for awhile because I should have just done it last September as they were willing to give me a silver reward even though it was a new account. Of course I would have gotten better rewards too because as you can imagine at this point in the venture anything decent is well sold out.

Oh well, hopefully I get some decent stuff in the next 40 years to make up for that.


What did you end up getting? I did the same thing last year and did the movie night which was an absolutely massive hit with my kids. It was so great I ended up picking again as my blue.


I went with the refillable cup. I really would have wanted the Jeffress/Suter print, but obviously that is long long gone.

I plan to do the movie night next year if it is something very kid appropriate, like it is this year. I’m not confident in my 3 year old being all that interested in watching an entire movie, but at 4 years old I think he would enjoy it more.


Last year Field of Dreams. My 3 y/o didn't really follow. It was just being on the field that blew his mind. It's a very relaxed movie watching. People are getting up, kids running around, playing catch etc. It's sorta hard to hear anyway. But a lot of fun. The movie is a much better pick for the clientele this year.

The people who care to watch it that much tend to sit in the seats and not down on the field.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#15

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:34 PM Post
Posts: 51
Did anyone get the ticket upgrade vouchers last season? What was that process like as far as getting the new tickets?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#16

Posted: March 02, 2019, 6:56 PM Post
Posts: 10432
BrewCrewForever said:
I got the Cain 11x14 and the Ham Porter/Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards. Second year in a row I had Bernie's Slide as my #1 choice and was snubbed.


I can’t wait to put batting practice as my #1 choice. I figure maybe 20 years from now I will have the right to threaten SSH cancellation and say I am going to cheer for the Cubs for the rest of my life if they don’t grant me that reward.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019 SSH
#17

Posted: March 02, 2019, 7:06 PM Post
Posts: 10432
OldSchoolSnapper said:
Last year Field of Dreams. My 3 y/o didn't really follow. It was just being on the field that blew his mind. It's a very relaxed movie watching. People are getting up, kids running around, playing catch etc. It's sorta hard to hear anyway. But a lot of fun. The movie is a much better pick for the clientele this year.

The people who care to watch it that much tend to sit in the seats and not down on the field.


That doesn’t sound too bad, will definitely consider it next year. My son loved the kids crew parade on the field last year. He walked the entire warning track not one complaint. So I am sure he would love the endless grass of the outfield.

The movie actually sounds like a safer bet than the family play day...probably less crowded.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#18

Posted: March 04, 2019, 7:46 AM Post
Posts: 38
BrewCrewForever said:
I got the Cain 11x14 and the Ham Porter/Cinco de Mayo boobles as my rewards. Second year in a row I had Bernie's Slide as my #1 choice and was snubbed.


FWIW, as a person whose been extremely fortunate to go down Bernie's slide, if you're afraid of heights, it's NOT for you!!!! Great experience, but hard to get through!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#19

Posted: March 04, 2019, 10:03 AM Post
Posts: 4212
Location: New Berlin, WI
Cirilloing said:
Did anyone get the ticket upgrade vouchers last season? What was that process like as far as getting the new tickets?


Just work with your rep, it's easy enough. You pick the games you want to upgrade, send in your tickets, they send you fresh tickets. With them pushing the ballpark app, there may be a way to do it yourself or maybe they simply update your tickets on the app. The games you can update are fairly specific. Mostly M-TH, I think some fridays and possibly one or two weekends games but they are very select. One other thing I found annoying is they only upgrade my loge infield tickets to loge diamondbox tickets, so basically I go from row 7 or 8 to row 3 or 4. It's better than no upgrade, but hardly worth a selection in my opinion.

I got much better rewards than I usually get. I got Bernies slide and the movie night. Bernies slide was my top choice as my gf has been wanting to do it for years. I'm not sure where movie night ranked on my list, I'll probably see if I can let a friend of mine take his kids as they'd enjoy it more than me.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 SSH
#20

Posted: March 04, 2019, 12:16 PM Post
Posts: 169
You'd think they would give the Bernie's slide to everyone who wants it. Costs them absolutely nothing and seems to be something people want to do. I have no desire to go down a slide. I can go to a public park and do that. But then again maybe by denying it to people they are building up demand and make it more special.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  [ 57 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BruisedCrew, jjfanec, Joey Meyer Bombs, Mays Hayes, MrTPlush and 11 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test