LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 27 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd

Author Message
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#21

Posted: April 30, 2019, 9:05 PM Post
Posts: 351
Omg I totally meant Wilson not Smith haha. My wife just had twin girls two weeks ago, sleep deprivation is catching up with me!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#22

Posted: May 01, 2019, 1:51 PM Post

Roster Guru
Posts: 2653
alex wilson has been outrighted to class aaa san antonio. presumably, he has accepted the minor league assignment.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#23

Posted: May 01, 2019, 9:28 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 4807
Oxy said:
Who is Smith?


If Who is Smith, then Smith is a first baseman.[/quote]

What?[/quote]

What's on second.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#24

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:10 PM Post

Roster Guru
Posts: 2653
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#25

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:41 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1753
djoctagone said:
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.


That's great. But why?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#26

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:54 PM Post
Posts: 16507
Oxy said:
djoctagone said:
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.


That's great. But why?


Not understanding the question I guess. He's been activated because he's no longer injured and optioned because he's an AAA pitcher. Plus if he stayed on the 10 day they would have to continue to pay him an MLB salary.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd
#27

Posted: May 10, 2019, 6:21 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1753
adambr2 said:
Oxy said:
djoctagone said:
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.


That's great. But why?


Not understanding the question I guess. He's been activated because he's no longer injured and optioned because he's an AAA pitcher. Plus if he stayed on the 10 day they would have to continue to pay him an MLB salary.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 27 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test