LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 27 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd

Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd

Posted: April 30, 2019, 9:05 PM Post
Omg I totally meant Wilson not Smith haha. My wife just had twin girls two weeks ago, sleep deprivation is catching up with me!

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Jay Jackson, Donnie Hart called up, Wilkerson to IL, Alex Wilson DFA'd

Posted: May 01, 2019, 1:51 PM Post

Roster Guru
alex wilson has been outrighted to class aaa san antonio. presumably, he has accepted the minor league assignment.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 01, 2019, 9:28 PM Post
Global Moderator
Oxy said:
Who is Smith?

If Who is Smith, then Smith is a first baseman.[/quote]

What?[/quote]

What's on second.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:10 PM Post

Roster Guru
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:41 PM Post
djoctagone said:
aaron wilkerson has been activated from the 10-day injured list after making one rehab appearance with class aaa san antonio, and has been optioned there.

That's great. But why?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 10, 2019, 5:54 PM Post
Oxy said:
djoctagone said:

That's great. But why?

Not understanding the question I guess. He's been activated because he's no longer injured and optioned because he's an AAA pitcher. Plus if he stayed on the 10 day they would have to continue to pay him an MLB salary.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: May 10, 2019, 6:21 PM Post
adambr2 said:
Oxy said:
djoctagone said:

That's great. But why?

Not understanding the question I guess. He's been activated because he's no longer injured and optioned because he's an AAA pitcher. Plus if he stayed on the 10 day they would have to continue to pay him an MLB salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 27 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply