LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 46 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2020 Schedule

Offline  Re: 2020 Schedule

Posted: November 21, 2019, 7:45 PM Post
I find games against the Cubs to be so unpleasant I wouldn't want to go if I had the tickets for my family. I'm not just talking about how the Cubs fans act here either, the Brewer's fans are at their worst during those games as well. I cannot blame anyone for selling those tickets, they are the worst games of the season to watch the game live as a fan.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: November 21, 2019, 8:10 PM Post
bucks2281 said:
Cubs at Brewers to play on Sunday Night Baseball at Miller Park on 3/29:

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-rele ... -march-26/

Thanks to the roof, we know that game is able to be played in late March...
Most other locations..... Not so much.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: November 22, 2019, 3:32 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Ennder said:
I find games against the Cubs to be so unpleasant I wouldn't want to go if I had the tickets for my family. I'm not just talking about how the Cubs fans act here either, the Brewer's fans are at their worst during those games as well. I cannot blame anyone for selling those tickets, they are the worst games of the season to watch the game live as a fan.

This part of the discussion is not new to Brewerfan, but the main reason I can manage these games is because we sit in the family section. That Sunday game will be in our loge seats in front of the press box, which is about as tame as we can get.
Opening Day will be a different matter, as family sections are not maintained that day and we're due to sit in the terrace. That's a situation where I might just switch to Game 2, but under this schedule that would be a Saturday night game vs CHC. Not in the terrace!
Mostly I'm counting on my general WOO BASEBALL IS BACK euphoria overriding the unpleasant fan atmosphere, and focusing on getting one CHC and one STL series out of the way quickly.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: November 22, 2019, 4:06 PM Post
Ennder said:

I hate Opening Day. I stopped going when I was about 22 and the draw of it wore off. I respect the wishes of everyone that wants to go to that block party and take in the urine and vomit, but I aged out of it a while ago. I sell it off every year and usually get back ~20% of my 20-pack. Won't be any different this year.

Conversely, I went to the following 3 games last year and it's one of my favorite times to go. Weather isn't great usually, school is still in...bad for the Brewers but great for me.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: November 26, 2019, 12:57 PM Post
Game #2 is where its at. this year being a saturday night against the cubs, may skip that one too.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: November 26, 2019, 1:18 PM Post
I went to opening day one time. As the Brewers were getting pounded 10-0 I quickly wondered why I paid postseason prices for a game at a crappy time, with crappy weather, and just as valuable as the other 161 games.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 46 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply