LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 71 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019 Postseason Ticket Information Released

Online  Re: 2019 Postseason Ticket Information Released

Posted: September 24, 2019, 1:31 PM Post
I don't think that stuff is going to fetch face value on SH. I could be way off but every single person I've asked has said something to the effect of "I'll be interested if they advance." I don't think people want to pay those prices for a game many people don't consider "real playoffs."

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019 Postseason Ticket Information Released

Posted: September 24, 2019, 2:17 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I was getting stuff super close. Like behind the plate row 9 etc. Pretty much exactly like last year.

Yah, I could get some of it close, but I remember getting Row 4-5 in the outfield box last year for the NLDS. It gave me best available of like Row 9. Considering I was getting in from the get go I thought I might have been able to get at least first five rows down the line, especially only looking for a single seat. I was not really interested in the $150+ price tag for infield...not for the Wild Card game at least.

They made the playoffs last year. Yelich won the MVP. Season ticket holders went up a good chunk. Way less seats available.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 24, 2019, 8:35 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I don't think that stuff is going to fetch face value on SH. I could be way off but every single person I've asked has said something to the effect of "I'll be interested if they advance." I don't think people want to pay those prices for a game many people don't consider "real playoffs."

What do you mean? There is going to be a another Wild Card pennant to hang at Miller Park

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:11 AM Post
Does any SSH have the info for how much the assigned loge infield tickets are for WC and DS? I can't seem to find it. I found that tix were 90 apiece at general public rates but can't find the discounted rates i paid

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:32 AM Post
Just ask your rep. I'm not sure they even print that on the e-ticket you actually get. I remember trying to figure that out last year before I just gave up and asked.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 29, 2019, 7:48 AM Post
Did anyone receive a new email for the NLDS presale? I'm a 10-pack holder and the presale starts tomorrow at 9AM central and I haven't received an email with my code. Is it the same code as the tiebreaker/wild card presale?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 29, 2019, 8:00 AM Post
I got a new email, but just looked at both of them and the code was the same.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 29, 2019, 8:03 AM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I got a new email, but just looked at both of them and the code was the same.

Are you a 10-pack holder or higher? The reason I'm asking is that the 20-pack and higher already started the presale so theoretically the emails likely are sent at different times. Has any 10-pack holder received an email for the NLDS presale yet?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 29, 2019, 8:07 AM Post
20 pack, and I got the email an hour before it started, so I guess you're good.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 29, 2019, 8:40 AM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
20 pack, and I got the email an hour before it started, so I guess you're good.

Ok, thanks

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 30, 2019, 7:01 AM Post
Just got the email for the 10-pack NLDS presale. Same code as before.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: September 30, 2019, 8:08 AM Post
Getting the tickets for the NLDS was painless and very quick for me. Way better than the wild card presale.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 8:17 AM Post
Anybody get their money back yet? I got my tiebreaker game refund on 9-30 but still waiting on the WC & DS.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 8:24 AM Post
True Blue Brew Crew said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
True Blue Brew Crew said:
Ah, what's becoming an annual tradition - OSS complaining about the postseason ticketing process. Much better than the alternative though, which would be having no postseason at all. It's a great problem to have.

Ticket vendor that crashes the hour before they sell tickets and manually processing orders in 2018, it is not like I'm "complaining" about minor issues. They suck at doing this, that much is clear.

BTW, I have it confirmed they WILL be locking people out, so don't sell your presale tix.

I'll just say that outside of the personal enjoyment of seeing the Brewers in the World Series, the second greatest benefit would be the lack of posts fretting about when the deposit will be credited back.

Look out, you're going to give this guy an aneurysm. But no...it was very slow last year. Expect more of the same.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 8:47 AM Post
I remember 10 business days last year, which then take 3-5 days to actually hit your account. I'm expecting my refund to hit 10/22 or 10/23, with the AMEX crowd getting them 10/18 or 10/21.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 12:09 PM Post
The cancellation for the tiebreaker was initiated 9/30. If they did that once the team was eliminated for all orders, then it would hit tomorrow, assuming the tiebreaker hit your account Monday.

With how early and cleanly they were knocked out this year I would guess people see it this week.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 12:53 PM Post
I got my tiebreaker money refunded on 9-30

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 1:02 PM Post
I'm assuming you ordered with AMEX? That would make sense. The tiebreaker actually showed up for me yesterday (Chase) but has a date of 9/30.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 2:36 PM Post
If you are a season ticket holder, I believe they just credit refunds towards your season tix, unless of course you paid for your entire season tix package up front (instead of a payment plan). I have not seen a refund yet and that is what I'm assuming they will do (that's what they did last year).

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2019, 2:40 PM Post
Patrick425 said:
If you are a season ticket holder, I believe they just credit refunds towards your season tix, unless of course you paid for your entire season tix package up front (instead of a payment plan). I have not seen a refund yet and that is what I'm assuming they will do (that's what they did last year).

This is my situation. I'm surprised people are getting refunds already, because I thought I remember them not initiating any refunds until 10 days after a game is NOT played...with credits taking 5 additional days to get processed by CC company. I of course could be wrong, I didn't look closely this year. I know I didn't get a refund for my extra WC or DS tickets, and also didn't get a refund for my playoff strip through my 20 pack. I'm not really expecting any of it for at least a week or two(which frankly is embarrassing on the part of the Brewers in this day and age, but that's a separate discussion).

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  [ 71 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply