LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next  [ 576 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

Author Message
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 04, 2019, 4:51 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 307
Location: Neenah
Just got this email.

Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Joan Jett and Poison playing Aug 18 at Miller Park.

https://www.mlb.com/brewers/tickets/concerts/motley-crue-def-leppard?partnerId=ed-14588314-1180988333


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 04, 2019, 9:03 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11287
So much for the "We will never get back together and tour again" nonsense from Motley Crue.

I used to love those guys, but Vince Neil is fat and has no voice left. He can't even remember the lyrics to his own songs anymore live.

I choose to remember them from their glory days, and seeing them now would taint that memory...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 04, 2019, 9:48 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14184
Location: Milwaukee, WI
I’d think he would get into better shape with as much money riding on this “comeback” as there is.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 05, 2019, 8:29 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3214
MNBrew said:
gebc1997 said:
Any update on when new logo stuff will be available online, and I mean the 130 dollar jerseys, not the 400 dollar variety.

Surprisingly, all the name-/number-less authentic jerseys in the Miller Park team store are $280 vs. the $295 (cream & pinstripe) or $335 (gray & navy) prices at shop.mlb.com.

Torts, there were lots more hoodies in the store than you'll find on the website right now.


I really want to get something, but I don't like the barrelman hoodie! C'mon Brewers, I want to give you my money!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM
PrinceFielderx1 Said:
If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.


Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 09, 2019, 9:41 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 3045
Does anyone know when the new merchandise hits the regular stores? I can’t find anything anywhere. Kohls even removed all their old Brewers stuff too. You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

I can’t believe the Brewers are wasting the holiday shopping season opportunity by not placing their merchandise everywhere.

This has to be the worst execution of rollout for re-branding I have ever seen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 09, 2019, 10:09 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1633
After the 95-98% off of apparel and hats at the Clubhouse sale Saturday I won't need any new gear for a long time.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 09, 2019, 10:43 PM Post
Posts: 1172
Location: Washburn, WI
AJAY said:
Does anyone know when the new merchandise hits the regular stores? I can’t find anything anywhere. Kohls even removed all their old Brewers stuff too. You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

I can’t believe the Brewers are wasting the holiday shopping season opportunity by not placing their merchandise everywhere.

This has to be the worst execution of rollout for re-branding I have ever seen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was thinking they were going to roll it out into stores for the holiday season to maximize sales, but they haven’t. Pretty shocking that merchandise isn’t available outside of the overly expensive jerseys. I was hoping to purchase a bunch of new merch for quite a few people for Christmas, but I guess I will have to make other plans.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 09, 2019, 10:58 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 5316
a friend of mine asked at name of the game when new gear would be available and was told that it’s exclusive to the team store until December. Didn’t tell me when in December. Nothing yet and the stuff online isn’t great unless you want a jersey. Seems like the brewers are wasting a golden opportunity to make some extra cash in the team store.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 10, 2019, 9:23 AM Post
User avatar

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Posts: 15484
AJAY said:
You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

Apologies for the veer off topic, but AJAY's statement reminds me of the train wreck that has been Madison's West Towne JCPenney's Brewers merchandise selection for YEARS.

How much of a train wreck? Last time I looked, in November 2019, their shirsey selection included Weeks, Lucroy, Segura, Gomez, and one Nyjer Morgan. It appears the John Axford they'd had for *years* finally sold. They also have Braun and Yelich, and frankly that's kind of a surprise.

I know (all too well) that Madison is primarily a Badgers and Packers town. But holy crap. I keep imagining some manager in charge of sports merchandise at that store saying YES, WE'RE STILL PUTTING THESE OUT. SOMEONE'S going to buy those Seguras some day.

Based on their shirsey savvy, they might get 2020 logo merchandise by 2030. [rolling eyes] Okay, carry on.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: December 10, 2019, 3:32 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 5316
well its not Kohls fault. Kohls has been decent in recent year about their selection of brewers stuff. Obviously the brewers are trying to get all of the Christmas sales made in their team store and will start putting stuff out after the holidays.

I went to the one in Menomonee Falls yesterday and just peeked in the sports department and they had all of the old logo stuff on clearance.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 2:11 PM Post
Posts: 217
It would be nice to pick up a jersey before the season but they are still about $400+ each. Disappointing...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 2:50 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11287
IntentionalHBP said:
It would be nice to pick up a jersey before the season but they are still about $400+ each. Disappointing...


dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 3:07 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1258
Location: Baltimore, MD
turborickey said:
dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

I will thank you now. This site looks awesome!

A couple questions: Any suggestions on sizing (do they run smaller than usual or anything)? Have you ordered anything with a custom name on it? Do you just put it in the notes during checkout?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 3:25 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11287
MrAllen said:
turborickey said:
dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

I will thank you now. This site looks awesome!

A couple questions: Any suggestions on sizing (do they run smaller than usual or anything)? Have you ordered anything with a custom name on it? Do you just put it in the notes during checkout?


I belong to a facebook page that is bananas over this site. TONS of people have ordered them, received them, and are very happy! I placed an order last week, but haven't gotten it yet, so I can't answer your questions first hand.

I was told that the sizes run pretty normal, and it was not necessary to order bigger, so I ordered my normal size.

Not sure on the custom, I ordered a Hiura gray version, so didn't use the custom route.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 6:14 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 977
turborickey said:
MrAllen said:
turborickey said:
dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

I will thank you now. This site looks awesome!

A couple questions: Any suggestions on sizing (do they run smaller than usual or anything)? Have you ordered anything with a custom name on it? Do you just put it in the notes during checkout?


I belong to a facebook page that is bananas over this site. TONS of people have ordered them, received them, and are very happy! I placed an order last week, but haven't gotten it yet, so I can't answer your questions first hand.

I was told that the sizes run pretty normal, and it was not necessary to order bigger, so I ordered my normal size.

Not sure on the custom, I ordered a Hiura gray version, so didn't use the custom route.


I've been thinking of getting one of each uniform off here, that way in case one doesn't turn out hopefully atleast two do, all for cheaper than the price of a normal one. I've only seen a few pics of what they look like from people who have ordered but they seem legit


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 8:48 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1513
Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 8:53 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11287
mtrebs said:
Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?


I do not...I think I ordered the cool base.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 9:04 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1513
turborickey said:
mtrebs said:
Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?


I do not...I think I ordered the cool base.


I did some Google searches and it sounds like the Flex base are equivalent to on-field jerseys, with mesh areas and the longer tail. Cool base are more tailored to fans... the “replica” jersey style.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 9:14 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11287
mtrebs said:
turborickey said:
mtrebs said:
Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?


I do not...I think I ordered the cool base.


I did some Google searches and it sounds like the Flex base are equivalent to on-field jerseys, with mesh areas and the longer tail. Cool base are more tailored to fans... the “replica” jersey style.


Good to know, glad I got the cool base then...lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: January 25, 2020, 9:30 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 5775
Really wish they made little kids sizes. I'm on my phone and didn't look extensively didn't see them. Jerseys aren't my thing but I don't really want to pay $90 for a 5t jersey.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next  [ 576 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BradWI, edfunderburk, Fear The Chorizo, Oxy, sveumrules, turborickey, Vgmastr and 28 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test