LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  [ 563 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: February 29, 2020, 12:39 AM Post
I’m good with any Brewers uniforms as long as they’re incorporating the ball and glove, new or old design it doesn’t matter to me. Try and find another logo in sports that brings it all together as well as the mb ball and glove design.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]
Posted: March 03, 2020, 6:58 PM Post
Read on another forum that the Brewers plan is to not wear Blue jerseys at home. Although this may change if they sell really well or if the team determines "they are good luck"

Quote   Reply 
Posted: March 15, 2020, 2:19 PM Post
I ordered 3 jerseys from dhgate (China) on February 1st, they were shipped on March 3rd, and I finally received them on Friday, March 13th. With the Coronavirus situation going on and really coming on shortly after my order, I figured it would take a long time to receive them. I was surprised they were even allowed to send the package out and was thinking I wouldn’t receive it until the Coronavirus pandemic had passed.

After spraying all of the packaging with Lysol, I was pleasantly surprised that all 3 jerseys were done correctly. I ordered a Woodruff jersey in the cream home color and am a little disappointed in the color of the jersey, but everything else is correct on it. That’s more of a personal preference of seeing the cream jersey color up close than an actual issue with the product. I had to custom order Urias and Hiura jerseys in the road navy color since the dealer I purchased through did not have them as one of the jerseys listed. Surprisingly, both turned out great. The color is great on the navy jerseys, the lettering and spelling is accurate and the proper size, and the numbers are correct as well.

The 50th anniversary patch on all of the jerseys are cheap and rough looking on the stitching around the patch, but the patches on the other sleeve are all well done. It is just the 50th anniversary patches that look rough. All of the jerseys had a couple loose stitchings to trim off from either the name on the back or near the buttons on the front after being washed, but all in all they look great. For $65, I got 3 of their new jerseys that honestly look great. For what I paid, the quality was much better than I was expecting. I was initially hoping for 2 of the 3 to be done correctly and I would be pleased. 3 for 3 is fantastic.

I would totally recommend going this route if you’re willing to receive packages from China amid the Coronavirus outbreak. The place I ordered from is about 600 miles from Wuhan.

If I start getting some symptoms of the Coronavirus within the next couple weeks, I will have an idea of where I got it from! [wink] [laughing]

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  [ 563 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply