LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [ 134 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Tickets to 2020 Games

Offline  Re: Tickets to 2020 Games
Posted: June 11, 2020, 3:48 PM Post
Has anyone seen anything about what the "special opportunity to use your credits" will be? I'm guessing it'll some kind of pre-sale for 2021? I'll probably just get a refund anyways, but curious if anyone has gotten any info from their ticket rep.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 16, 2020, 8:48 AM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
I don't know if this makes the picture clearer or muddier, but I'd bought some extra tickets to Bark at the Park Night (purchased outside our SSH account) and got this email from the Brewers on Monday:

You are receiving this email as our records indicate that you have purchased a game ticket and/or parking pass from the Milwaukee Brewers to one or more of the games originally scheduled to take place at Miller Park in June.

In accordance with our ticket policy, single-game ticket buyers will receive a credit to use for tickets to any future 2020 or 2021 regular season Brewers game. You will receive a follow-up email on when that account credit will be available to use. In addition, you will receive a special opportunity to use your credits - more information on this benefit will be provided at a later date.

Fans who redeemed ticket vouchers will be provided a list of eligible games for exchanges at a later date.

Please note:
Your account credit will include the purchase price for all game tickets and parking passes, as well as per ticket and per order convenience fees.
Any tickets or parking passes that have been forwarded via My Brewers Tickets or the MLB Ballpark app are not valid and the account credit has been issued to the original purchaser.
If you prefer an option other than the credit towards a future game, please click below.
These are unprecedented challenges we are facing and circumstances continue to change, so we thank you for your patience and wish you and yours the best during this difficult time.

For further information, including refunds, click below.

(Under the last line is a Learn More button)

I haven't decided what I want to do with this (relatively small) sum yet, but I clicked on the Learn More button to see where it went. The next screen is titled "2020 Impacted Game Ticket Refund Request," with this text underneath, followed by a form which I won't copy here:

Please note that this request form is for Single Game ticket purchases only. Please reach out to your account executive for anything related to Seasons, Groups, and Suite ticket purchases.

To request a refund back to your original payment for 2020 Impacted Brewers Home Games purchased directly through the Milwaukee Brewers Ticket Office or on brewers.com, please provide the following information. Please fill out the form completely. The information needed for the request form can be found in your confirmation email. Requests not filled out completely will cause a delay in receiving your refund.

Refund value includes game tickets and parking passes, as well as per ticket convenience fees. Refunds can ONLY be returned to the original ticket purchaser. If you were forwarded a game ticket and/or parking pass, you are not eligible to receive a credit or refund.

Fans who purchased tickets at the Miller Park windows using a credit card can use the form below. Exact seat locations are required to process your refund request. If you purchased tickets with cash or check, you may print this form to submit your request via mail.

Complimentary Tickets, including promotional Ticket Vouchers, SPONSOR or GUEST tickets are not eligible for refunds, and will have exchange options provided at a later date. Refunds are available for upgraded vouchers, additional tickets purchased not using vouchers and any parking passes purchased.

StubHub/Secondary Market Ticket Purchases: For tickets purchased via StubHub or another reseller, please refer to the help section of the site from which you purchased your tickets for details. The Brewers are not responsible for and will not provide any credits or exchanges of any ticket purchased via StubHub or any other secondary market reseller. Any questions regarding tickets purchased via StubHub should be directed to the Stubhub Help Center.

My hope is they'll consider not resetting the SSH seniority counter for SSHs who request a refund for 2020 tickets. Some folks need the money. (Since some Brewers employees are furloughed, I'd like to think the organization would understand this, but I'm not going to assume.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 17, 2020, 9:50 PM Post
Got a bunch of money tied up in regular season individual tickets.... the incentive to just let the Brewers keep the money for a year is what exactly? Sounds like they haven't thought of an idea yet....

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 20, 2020, 4:58 PM Post
Can I call to get refunds now for the remaining games that will not be played? Anyone know?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 20, 2020, 5:04 PM Post
Why not just call? Talk to them.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 21, 2020, 11:37 AM Post
This might be slightly off topic (and maybe it's been discussed already?), but has there been any mention of what the interleague matchups will look like next year? I've been living in Baltimore for 10 years and this was the first year they were actually going to play here. I hope they keep this year's matchups when a regular schedule resumes, I was really looking forward to an entire weekend of Brewer baseball at Camden Yards.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Tickets to 2020 Games
Posted: June 21, 2020, 1:18 PM Post
rickh150 said:
Got a bunch of money tied up in regular season individual tickets.... the incentive to just let the Brewers keep the money for a year is what exactly? Sounds like they haven't thought of an idea yet....

Im guessing they will get priority public pre sale right after SSH...just a guess, but sure seems like that is what they will do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 21, 2020, 4:09 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
MrAllen said:
This might be slightly off topic (and maybe it's been discussed already?), but has there been any mention of what the interleague matchups will look like next year? I've been living in Baltimore for 10 years and this was the first year they were actually going to play here. I hope they keep this year's matchups when a regular schedule resumes, I was really looking forward to an entire weekend of Brewer baseball at Camden Yards.

I've been hoping that the 2021 season* has the same matchups as 2020 would have. If I were a scheduler, the only change I'd make for the Brewers is having opening day be against just about anyone but chc.

*I don't know if referring to "the 2021 season" is overly optimistic or not.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 26, 2020, 6:00 PM Post
So I just filled out the online form for my 3 single game tickets refunds. (1 April game, 1 July game, 1 August game)

I don't see any way to get a refund for 4 packs though? I purchased 2 Buddy the Elf Bobblehead 4 packs, but I don't see a way to get refunds online for those.

Anyone done that yet? Do I need to make a phone call for those refunds?

Last edited by turborickey on June 27, 2020, 4:13 PM, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 27, 2020, 3:02 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
Got the refund email for July tickets. Zero incentive to not take the cash as far as I can tell.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 29, 2020, 10:08 AM Post
Season tickets are being credited for the remainder of the year. I’m guessing that means anyone can request a refund for the rest of the year for season seats. If games in 2020 can have fans (they won’t) a person will be offered the chance to buy tickets with the credit in their account.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 29, 2020, 10:43 AM Post
owbc said:
Got the refund email for July tickets. Zero incentive to not take the cash as far as I can tell.

It's been odd. My rep said what you're saying about single game tickets, but then they sent that weird email later advertising an 'exciting opportunity to use credits' for single game tickets.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 29, 2020, 11:08 AM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
OldSchoolSnapper said:
owbc said:

It's been odd. My rep said what you're saying about single game tickets, but then they sent that weird email later advertising an 'exciting opportunity to use credits' for single game tickets.

Yep, the airline tried to get me to take credits also, I was like...no thanks, cash please. The credits are only good for a year and I already know I'm not going to be flying again through at least early 2021--everything business-related has already been canceled and there's no reason to book flights for any other reason.

I don't blame them for wanting to hang onto their money, attendance revenue is going to be ugly even when the stadium opens up for fans again. It's pretty clear that there are not going to be 43,000 people in the stadium in April 2021 and if there are fans the experience is going to be quite different from the past. Since nobody knows what supply/demand will look like, any "exciting opportunity" is based on total guesswork.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 29, 2020, 11:51 AM Post
If there's any indication of a semi normal 2021, I may just take it as a chance to upgrade my seats for a year...use the credit + the $$ I would have spent next season.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  [ 134 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply