LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  [ 218 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2021 Misc. MLB News

Author Message
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: March 31, 2021, 9:27 PM Post
Posts: 887
https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/statu ... 32417?s=20

That’s a lot of money. Doesn’t include 2021 salary. So more of a 11 year ordeal.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 10:29 AM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 3487
Saw Eugenio Suarez made two errors at SS yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long the Reds stick with their jumbo infield alignment.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 1:03 PM Post
Posts: 5149
sveumrules said:
Saw Eugenio Suarez made two errors at SS yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long the Reds stick with their jumbo infield alignment.


The offense will be very hard to give up. In a way, I hope the Crew goes to that sometimes.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 1:14 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 10653
clancyphile said:
sveumrules said:
Saw Eugenio Suarez made two errors at SS yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long the Reds stick with their jumbo infield alignment.


The offense will be very hard to give up. In a way, I hope the Crew goes to that sometimes.


The offense is irrelevant if you give up more runs on defense because you're putting more guys on.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 3:14 PM Post
Posts: 23023
MLB scheduling is weird. Like, a day off in the middle of a series? After one game? A day game nonetheless? Why?

Then they have 3 week stretches without a day off later in the season. Why all the days off early in the season when everyone is raring to go?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 3:24 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 915
The typical opening series make up day that is built in in case of bad weather. I don't see why it's necessary in Milwaukee with the roof but I guess maybe trying to avoid a loss of game to Covid like the Mets vs. Nats series.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 3:36 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1389
SeaBass said:
The typical opening series make up day that is built in in case of bad weather. I don't see why it's necessary in Milwaukee with the roof but I guess maybe trying to avoid a loss of game to Covid like the Mets vs. Nats series.


It's because they're playing the Twins and due to the balanced interleague schedule can't play a four-game series.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 02, 2021, 3:45 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 915
Vgmastr said:
SeaBass said:
The typical opening series make up day that is built in in case of bad weather. I don't see why it's necessary in Milwaukee with the roof but I guess maybe trying to avoid a loss of game to Covid like the Mets vs. Nats series.


It's because they're playing the Twins and due to the balanced interleague schedule can't play a four-game series.

You're probably right. The last two times (2017 & 2019) the Brewers had home openers the make-up day wasn't built into the schedule. Both were also 4 game series. Now I'm annoyed. Haha


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 3:44 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 19388
Only took 13 innings for Molina and the Cardinals to play victim.

Cards' fans wear jorts.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 4:04 PM Post
Posts: 8543
Baseball is back...... https://twitter.com/ballysportscin/stat ... 05540?s=21


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 4:07 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 12548
Cards shouldn't act like such knobs about it, but Castellanos was an ass there. Totally un neceassary.

Had he done that to the Brewers, I only hope that we'd have the balls to go after him, but highly doubtful.

EDIT: Castellanos was the only player ejected.


Last edited by turborickey on April 03, 2021, 4:24 PM, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 4:15 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4648
Saurez at SS is such a trainwreck right now. Maybe he gets better but he just doesn't belong playing there


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 5:54 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 915
turborickey said:
Cards shouldn't act like such knobs about it, but Castellanos was an ass there. Totally un neceassary.

Had he done that to the Brewers, I only hope that we'd have the balls to go after him, but highly doubtful.

EDIT: Castellanos was the only player ejected.

Castellanos had a reason to react like he did.
https://twitter.com/Reds/status/1378465 ... 54979?s=20


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 6:07 PM Post
Posts: 23023
turborickey said:
Cards shouldn't act like such knobs about it, but Castellanos was an ass there. Totally un neceassary.

Had he done that to the Brewers, I only hope that we'd have the balls to go after him, but highly doubtful.

EDIT: Castellanos was the only player ejected.


Had another player thrown a 92 mph projectile at one of our players on purpose, I only hope that we'd be an ass about it when we score later.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 6:33 PM Post
Posts: 3241
It's stupid to get ejected for flexing, he didn't hit anybody. If any body should have been ejected was Molina.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 7:38 PM Post
Posts: 5149
Outlander said:
It's stupid to get ejected for flexing, he didn't hit anybody. If any body should have been ejected was Molina.


I find it oddly satisfying that Baseball Mogul's roster setup always has Molina on the bench. For the 2020 season, Matt Wieters was ahead. For 2021? Tyler Heineman.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 8:06 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9134
Molina needs to be suspended. The guy is always in the middle of things. He is the problem. But he won't. Castellanos will probably be fined and suspended and forced to make an apology and probably clean Yadi's gear for a month.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 03, 2021, 8:10 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9134
SeaBass said:
turborickey said:
Cards shouldn't act like such knobs about it, but Castellanos was an ass there. Totally un neceassary.

Had he done that to the Brewers, I only hope that we'd have the balls to go after him, but highly doubtful.

EDIT: Castellanos was the only player ejected.

Castellanos had a reason to react like he did.
https://twitter.com/Reds/status/1378465 ... 54979?s=20


As soon as he got hit Yadi was jawing. It was on purpose, there's no doubt. That guy needs a heater to the dome so bad. Trash human.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 04, 2021, 1:29 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1435
Location: bush Alaska
Something I would love to see, and yes this is my card hatred talking, is to see teams intentionally break the unwritten rules against the cards. Goad them into more of this stuff. Eventually fighting those battles will cost them.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2021 Misc. MLB News
Posted: April 05, 2021, 10:20 AM Post
Posts: 551
The play where Ohtani got hurt was such a comedy of errors. You got a passed ball, two bad throws, and lose your starter for the game all in about 12 seconds. I guess he's fine, but had to be a little scary for the Angels.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  [ 218 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OldHeidelberg, Oxy and 18 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test