LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 81 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Game Times Are Out

Online  Re: Game Times Are Out

Posted: October 06, 2021, 7:42 PM Post
mtrebs said:
In 2011 I bought tickets on StubHub for the first World Series game that would have been in Milwaukee. They were Loge outfield seats (although they were row 1), but they were over $700 back then. If the Brewers make the World Series I don’t think you’ll be getting much for under $1,000 (maybe SRO or some nosebleed seats). If it comes down to a game 6 or 7 I bet those tickets will skyrocket.

If the Brewers have a game 6 or 7 in the World Series I wouldn't expect anything under $1500 you may get SRO for $1200 but more than likely you will be paying close to $2000 a ticket for the upper level.

If the Brewers play the White Sox ouch that is going to be an expensive ticket probably something like $1500 just for the nosebleed seats. SRO will probably be around $1000 also.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Game Times Are Out

Posted: October 07, 2021, 11:36 AM Post
I can't get rid of the pair I have tomorrow. I may end up showing up late, after my obligation. I thought this would be a low-interest game, but it's even worse than I thought it would be.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 12:06 PM Post
Too high of expectations for the team that the NLDS just isn't a hot ticket. I am sure people are saving their opportunity/money to go to the NLCS/World Series. The NLCS games are already completely sold out. Not even sure how many were available to the 10 pack holders at 10am today.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 12:37 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
I'm going to try and buy NLCS game 6-7 tickets from the Giants when they go on sale later today. I have a feeling I'm going to be unsuccessful but it's worth a shot. Dropped the ball on NLCS tickets in Milwaukee but they usually drop more tickets when the game gets closer.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 12:47 PM Post
owbc said:
I'm going to try and buy NLCS game 6-7 tickets from the Giants when they go on sale later today. I have a feeling I'm going to be unsuccessful but it's worth a shot. Dropped the ball on NLCS tickets in Milwaukee but they usually drop more tickets when the game gets closer.

Yeah, it’s annoying that they release additional tickets later. I always try to buy Club level tickets. I was only able to buy Club Outfield as part of my 10-pack presale for NLDS game 5 (the only game I could attend), but then they released more tickets and I saw I could have bought Club Infield for the same price.

I was able to buy Club Outfield for home games 2 & 3 for the NLCS s part of the 10-pack presale this morning, and I’m assuming the same situation will occur next week.

Oh well, I’m just glad I could get tickets, and still get them on the Club level.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 12:48 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
Too high of expectations for the team that the NLDS just isn't a hot ticket. I am sure people are saving their opportunity/money to go to the NLCS/World Series. The NLCS games are already completely sold out. Not even sure how many were available to the 10 pack holders at 10am today.

I wasn’t planning to get NLCS tickets because my daughters can only go to weekend games and we don’t know what games the Brewers might be hosting.

But, I did log in at 10 AM and the availability seemed to be similar to the NLDS.

I ended up buying 4 for the Brewers 4th home game because the only way that game would be played would be a Game 7 against the Dodgers, and that would be on a Sunday. If that game is played I should be able to find someone willing to go.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 3:17 PM Post
Noon game 3 on Monday. Seems about right.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 3:30 PM Post
Brewers Braves isn't getting on prime time, unless its the only game in town

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 7:12 PM Post
I'm probably the only person loving the noon Monday road game. House to myself at that time.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 07, 2021, 8:34 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I'm probably the only person loving the noon Monday road game. House to myself at that time.

Ha...I thought the same. I hate my wife's comments during games, especially if something bad happens.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:15 AM Post
If I could get off of work early I would go today, tickets under $20 before fees.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:24 AM Post
$25 terrace with code Claws21

I’m going. I changed my mind.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:34 AM Post
I'm getting frustrated with the non-season ticket holder process. I have my mlb account and am signed up for the newsletter, but still no email with what the password for the presale is. Does anyone have it?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:45 AM Post
bigjase said:
I'm getting frustrated with the non-season ticket holder process. I have my mlb account and am signed up for the newsletter, but still no email with what the password for the presale is. Does anyone have it?

WI21LCS

However, unless you are looking to spend $700-$1,050 on a restaurant table you ain't getting anything.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:46 AM Post
MrTPlush said:
bigjase said:

WI21LCS

However, unless you are looking to spend $700-$1,050 on a restaurant table you ain't getting anything.

Thank you. Yeah, now looking to spend that right now [sad]

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:47 AM Post
bigjase said:

Just received one this morning. What is availability like?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 7:51 AM Post
PlayerHader said:
bigjase said:

Just received one this morning. What is availability like?

Just the restaurant tables it appears...unless they magically put seats into the pre-sale at 10am.

The restaurant tables are $175 per seat with a purchase 6 seats required. You get a food/drink credit of $30 per seat.

On another note for today, seats in the terrace are about $25 with the fees included on Stubhub. Many in the homeplate area.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 8:54 AM Post
Yeah this is a bit ridiculous. When we made our NLCS run a few years back it was very easy for me to get single game postseason tickets to literally every single game. Now it appears they've all been bought up besides these restaurant table seats?

Edit - Looks like they had a ton added for 10AM this morning

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 9:11 AM Post
I bought Games 3 and 4 of the NLCS, hoping to be there for a clincher. Appeared to be quite a few tickets available in many sections.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: October 08, 2021, 9:14 AM Post
Do you get all the money back if the game doesn't happen or do they keep fees or something?

Picked up a pair of Loge Outfield seats for game one and 4 LF bleacher seats for game 3. Definitely won't be able to make both being up in the Wausau area, but hoping to have to make the tough decision!!!

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  [ 81 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply