LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


Test
  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 45 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers

Author Message
Offline  Re: Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers
#41

Posted: December 04, 2019, 11:08 AM Post
User avatar

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
Posts: 54167
As a prospect and future executive, Cooper Hummel understands the importance of analytics
The soon-to-be 25 year old is coming off a career year with Double-A Biloxi
By Kyle Lesniewski, BrewCrewBall

Quotes throughout from the underrated (by most) Hummel...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers
#42

Posted: December 04, 2019, 2:58 PM Post
Posts: 5032
Mass Haas said:
As a prospect and future executive, Cooper Hummel understands the importance of analytics
The soon-to-be 25 year old is coming off a career year with Double-A Biloxi
By Kyle Lesniewski, BrewCrewBall

Quotes throughout from the underrated (by most) Hummel...


I rate Hummel very high - honestly think that he is a contender at 1B/OF in the very near future.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers
#43

Posted: December 04, 2019, 3:18 PM Post
Posts: 1163
Location: Washburn, WI
clancyphile said:
Mass Haas said:
As a prospect and future executive, Cooper Hummel understands the importance of analytics
The soon-to-be 25 year old is coming off a career year with Double-A Biloxi
By Kyle Lesniewski, BrewCrewBall

Quotes throughout from the underrated (by most) Hummel...


I rate Hummel very high - honestly think that he is a contender at 1B/OF in the very near future.


He’s an intriguing guy to watch. Hopefully he opens the year in AAA and tears it up. It would be good to have some competition between Ray, Taylor, and Hummel for the 5th outfield spot. Maybe it’ll open up a possible Gamel trade with these three all knocking on the door in 2020.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers
#44

Posted: December 04, 2019, 4:48 PM Post
Posts: 5032
RollieTime said:
clancyphile said:
Mass Haas said:
As a prospect and future executive, Cooper Hummel understands the importance of analytics
The soon-to-be 25 year old is coming off a career year with Double-A Biloxi
By Kyle Lesniewski, BrewCrewBall

Quotes throughout from the underrated (by most) Hummel...


I rate Hummel very high - honestly think that he is a contender at 1B/OF in the very near future.


He’s an intriguing guy to watch. Hopefully he opens the year in AAA and tears it up. It would be good to have some competition between Ray, Taylor, and Hummel for the 5th outfield spot. Maybe it’ll open up a possible Gamel trade with these three all knocking on the door in 2020.


Part of me wonders if Hummel might not be a sleeper to take the first base job. His approach is very good, and he sure draws a lot of walks...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Your 2019 Biloxi Shuckers
#45

Posted: February 05, 2020, 5:13 AM Post
User avatar

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
Posts: 54167
RHP Alec Bettinger feature article

Check the splits for May-to-August


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  [ 45 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
Test
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test