LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 40 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST [Brewers win, 7-3]

Offline  Re: 2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST [Brewers win, 7-3]

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:50 PM Post
I think its going to come on after this commercial break

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:52 PM Post
The broadcast I'm seeing on MLB.TV is from the Bay Area. It'd make sense if MLB Network blacked out the broadcast for them and not for the Brewers' home area, but maybe it's one of those situations where since FSN had the rights to broadcast and chose not to, it's still blacked out.

Doesn't make much sense that it's blacked out in AZ though, unless that's temporarily considered part of Brewers home territory.

It's all silly. The only reason I get to watch the game is because I knew I'd be purchasing MLB.TV here in Atlanta.

Nevermind - I hope everyone gets to watch.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:54 PM Post
Dish doesn't have MLB Network (even though I was promised it when I signed my contract) so I am listening to the free webcast online. Can't wait until my contract is up and can switch to Time Warner.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller
Follow me @BrewerMoose

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2012-03-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Giants (Cain) - 8:35 PM CST [Brewers win, 7-3]

It appears this is going to be on about a 30 minute tape delay, geesh.

Quote   Reply 

There we go.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:56 PM Post
Rick appeared to be moving pretty well on that double...good to see

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:57 PM Post
Global Moderator
I don't see the logic in showing this on a 20 minute delay. Weird.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 8:58 PM Post
I like watching the game without the stupid pitch tracker which is wrong half the time.

"Here is Carlos Gomez...he doesn't waste any time"

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:07 PM Post
I bought the "premium" MLB.tv this year because I guess you can play it over your Xbox, but I guess that doesn't include spring training games. Dumb.

EDIT: I totally agree that not having the pitch tracker there is great. It's distracting and inconsistent.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:14 PM Post
Last year it was same thing for PS3, no app until regular season. At Bat App for IPhone is terrific and working well just through web.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re:

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:16 PM Post
Schlitz001 said:
I bought the "premium" MLB.tv this year because I guess you can play it over your Xbox, but I guess that doesn't include spring training games. Dumb.

EDIT: I totally agree that not having the pitch tracker there is great. It's distracting and inconsistent.

I have Premium MLB.TV and I'm able to watch the game right now through my Apple TV. It should give you the same access. Have you given it a try?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:22 PM Post
easy grounder right under Gamel's glove, is it possible he could be a defensive downgrade from Prince?

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Re:

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:24 PM Post
I have Premium MLB.TV and I'm able to watch the game right now through my Apple TV. It should give you the same access. Have you given it a try?[/quote]

I just bought mlb.tv premium for the first time and am contemplating buying either an apple tv or a roku so I can watch it on my tv...any thoughts?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:31 PM Post
Global Moderator
Moose said:
Dish doesn't have MLB Network (even though I was promised it when I signed my contract) so I am listening to the free webcast online. Can't wait until my contract is up and can switch to Time Warner.

I recently switched from America's 250 to their Silver Plan. It costs the same. I lost VH1, MTV, and the CD channels. I picked up MLB, NHL, NFL, and Animal Planet. I suggest checking it out. There were a bunch of other channels I "lost", but I never watched any of them.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder
EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:36 PM Post
GormanHarvey said:
I just bought mlb.tv premium for the first time and am contemplating buying either an apple tv or a roku so I can watch it on my tv...any thoughts?

There is at least one thread in OT about this if you want more detail. I love my Apple TV because of the integration with my other Apple devices (iPhone, 2 MacBooks, iPod), but if you're less concerned about that, a Roku offers most of the same features plus more (Hulu Plus, for example).

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 05, 2012, 9:42 PM Post
ttsather said:
Schlitz001 said:

I have Premium MLB.TV and I'm able to watch the game right now through my Apple TV. It should give you the same access. Have you given it a try?

I have not tried it. I read right after I bought it "Coming soon! Watch LIVE and archived baseball games with MLB.TV Premium on your Xbox 360. Spring Training games available mid-March."

On top of that I'm now finding out that I need Xbox Live Gold in order to use it, which means it's going to cost me another $35. I'm getting robbed here.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 06, 2012, 12:50 AM Post

Brewerfan Jedi
Global Moderator
I caught this game (from bot. 5th on) on the late-night replay on the MLB network. First, I'd like to mention what a great broadcast the Giants have, starting with Krukow & Kuiper -- those guys are phenomenal imo.

I don't know that there was any standout player for Milwaukee, but Wheeler's HR was really a solid knock. Schafer's basket catch in left-center was a thing of beauty, and the Brewers as a team turned in pretty good PAs -- Kjeldgaard had one later in the game that resulted in a K, but was still a good PA with several pitches fouled off 'well' (if that's possible, I believe it is).

Also, the Giants might have the funniest/most entertaining bullpen with Affeldt, Romo, & Wilson. The first two did in-dugout interviews after their appearances, & were great to listen to.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 06, 2012, 9:18 AM Post
Sergio Romo is one of my new favorites after hearing that in game interview. I was laughing hysterically at some of his comments and facial expressions. He is such a happy positive guy.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 06, 2012, 9:44 AM Post
I agree with the satement about the Giants announcers. I liked Schaffer ability to track fly balls and was impressed with the Pitching again. Love the Biacchi play the best though

Quote   Reply 

Posted: March 06, 2012, 11:05 AM Post
that made no sense why game was on a tape delay. those hanging in the "charro lodge" in right field were probably like *** when they noticed the progress of game was not live.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 40 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply