LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  [ 56 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2017-05-14: New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers come back from 1-7, win 11-9]

Author Message
Online  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#21

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:12 PM Post
Posts: 8910
It's trash can Feliz, no surprise.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#22

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:23 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
adambr2 said:
It's trash can Feliz, no surprise.



He didn't walk anyone. He just can't please you can he?


On another note, can a coach take and hit 100 balls into that corner so Santana knows how to play the bounces. Just looks lost anytime one is down there.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#23

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:26 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 493
Touuugh AB with the sun/shade especially.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#24

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:28 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
Why isn't Thames on third base? Get it going big guy.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#25

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:29 PM Post
Posts: 8910
Brew4U said:
adambr2 said:
It's trash can Feliz, no surprise.



He didn't walk anyone. He just can't please you can he?


On another note, can a coach take and hit 100 balls into that corner so Santana knows how to play the bounces. Just looks lost anytime one is down there.


You never seem to have a problem trashing players you don't like, but heaven forbid someone trash the ones you do like.

No, as long as he keeps giving up runs at the clip he is and sitting at a 6+ ERA, he won't be pleasing many Brewer fans.

You say 'he just can't please you' like he's been so awesome this year and I just can't be satisfied.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#26

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:30 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
adambr2 said:
Brew4U said:
adambr2 said:
It's trash can Feliz, no surprise.



He didn't walk anyone. He just can't please you can he?


On another note, can a coach take and hit 100 balls into that corner so Santana knows how to play the bounces. Just looks lost anytime one is down there.


You never seem to have a problem trashing players you don't like, but heaven forbid someone trash the ones you do like.

No, as long as he keeps giving up runs at the clip he is and sitting at a 6+ ERA, he won't be pleasing many Brewer fans.


I guess I needed to put that in blue. Figured you'd catch on to the sarcasm.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#27

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:33 PM Post
Posts: 8910
Brew4U said:

I guess I needed to put that in blue. Figured you'd catch on to the sarcasm.


Sorry, had a bit of a bender last night. [laughing]. My mistake.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#28

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:34 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
Booooomshakalah!!!!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#29

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:34 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 493
WOW!!!!!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#30

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:35 PM Post
Posts: 8910
PINA!!!!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#31

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:35 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4056
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#32

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:35 PM Post
Posts: 5667
Location: Kenosha, WI
Dang. What a comeback for the offense


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#33

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:35 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
adambr2 said:
Brew4U said:

I guess I needed to put that in blue. Figured you'd catch on to the sarcasm.


Sorry, had a bit of a bender last night. [laughing]. My mistake.


[laughing] lol no worries man. Context is hard to read through text.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#34

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:38 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 579
Many "bill hall" pina!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#35

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:39 PM Post
Posts: 3485
brewcrewdue80 said:
First Broxton. Now Villar! This Offense is Big time special



And Pina!! What!?!?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#36

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:39 PM Post
Posts: 311
This team!!! The hitters keep on mashing no matter how many times the pitching staff fails.

Now hopefully Corey can take care of business and hold the lead.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#37

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:45 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4803
Sweep!

Brewers 4 games over .500!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#38

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:46 PM Post
Posts: 102
That felt good.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#39

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:46 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1013
Anyone else think Pina screamed "mom" when he hit it?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-05-14 New York Mets (deGrom) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta), 1:10 PM CDT
#40

Posted: May 14, 2017, 3:48 PM Post
Posts: 311
SWEEP! Corey did it. Nice to see this team get good pitching. New closer and a save.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  [ 56 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test