LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  [ 132 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2017-08-22: Brewers (Nelson) at Giants (Samardzija) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Offline  Re: 2017-08-22: Brewers (Nelson) at Giants (Samardzija) 9:15 PM CDT

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:40 PM Post
Brew4U said:
I cannot wait to pick apart your silly reactions. lol hilarious

Thats fine. That is how the in game threads usually work. Many people make posts on quick reactions and you will pay if you are wrong. I do it from time to time. It is usually a risky venture to make reactionary predictions in the IGT.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:43 PM Post
Hader's third 52 foot pitch.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:45 PM Post
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

Thats fine. That is how the in game threads usually work. Many people make posts on quick reactions and you will pay if you are wrong. I do it from time to time. It is usually a risky venture to make reactionary predictions in the IGT.

Calling someone out when they are/were wrong is one thing, I'm completely good with that. Trying to scold them like they are your children is another (especially when most here and completely guilty of a reaction themselves). Just too funny really over a nothing-burger of a comment. Especially after last nights IGT.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:46 PM Post
It's amazing how Hader can get guys out with one pitch. If he can ever control that slider.... man

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:47 PM Post
There's a big difference between a post of pessimism with reason versus outright negativity, even when they are born of the same thought. To say you're worried a go ahead HR in the 5th may be the ballgame because the Brewers have struggled to score last in games...pessimistic, but makes sense and understandable. I admit to being a bit of a pessimist of a baseball fan and thinking this myself tonight. To just call ballgame in the 6th down 1, or a series sweep halfway through the first game just sounds reactionary and whiny and wears thin on many posters.

Last edited by BuckyBrewer61 on August 22, 2017, 10:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:48 PM Post
I'd love to see the Crew get back to some of those 13+ hit games they had earlier. Proves you can score a lot of runs with HR's.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:49 PM Post
Brew4U said:
MrTPlush said:
Brew4U said:

Calling someone out when they are/were wrong is one thing, I'm completely good with that. Trying to scold them like they are your children is another (especially when most here and completely guilty of a reaction themselves). Just too funny really over a nothing-burger of a comment. Especially after last nights IGT.

You do realize your constant "well this is over" type comments ever time the Brewers are losing is annoying for everyone right? Especially in the 5th inning when it's a one run game

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:50 PM Post
My goodness Pina. I love what you've done for us this year but that potential Ball 4 was about 2 feet outside.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:51 PM Post
If Keon makes an out, obvious double switch time. Put Arcia at SS.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:52 PM Post
If I recall I am pretty sure people were already starting to predict the entire roadtrip to be some disaster after the first loss in Colorado.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:53 PM Post
adambr2 said:
My goodness Pina. I love what you've done for us this year but that potential Ball 4 was about 2 feet outside.

The second it left his hand I was mentally putting him on first...then his bat started to move. Couldn't believe itl.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:57 PM Post
Surprised CC didn't wait to pull Sogard until he pulled Hader.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 10:57 PM Post
Arcia is back in there now. Makes me wonder if his "day off" had anything to do with some very poor decisions on the base paths in some games including yesterday.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:00 PM Post
OnaBadger58 said:
Brew4U said:
MrTPlush said:

You do realize your constant "well this is over" type comments ever time the Brewers are losing is annoying for everyone right? Especially in the 5th inning when it's a one run game

Please. Please show these constant "well this is over" comments... please?!? Give me a flipping break buddy. I just rolled through 10 pages of my posts and other than a comment about Torres (and come on, it's Torres) coming in and that basically being it, there is jack squat. My gawd... ridiculous.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:02 PM Post
Brew4U said:
I'm at the game today. It has the feel of a Brewers loss already. No reason that in a pennant race that our best hitter should be on the bench with two off days this week.

1st page of an IGT

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:03 PM Post
Who would name their kid Gorkys.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:04 PM Post
OnaBadger58 said:
Brew4U said:
I'm at the game today. It has the feel of a Brewers loss already. No reason that in a pennant race that our best hitter should be on the bench with two off days this week.

1st page of an IGT

Yep, taken out of context because I'm at a game and Braun can't find the lineup because he "needs" his days off. Has nothing to do with calling a game over because of the actual in game play. Braun was red hot and was benched. It was simply ridiculous in a pennant race. Barking up the wrong tree man.

Oh and he's slumped ever since.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:07 PM Post
Brew4U said:
Too many mistakes already tonight. Headed to bed hoping to wake up surprised they won.

1st page

Quote   Reply 

Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:10 PM Post
OnaBadger58 said:
Brew4U said:
Too many mistakes already tonight. Headed to bed hoping to wake up surprised they won.

1st page

Never called the game. Nothing wrong with anything I said here. Wrong again.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 22, 2017, 11:10 PM Post
I get it's Hunter, but Jeezyou put the tying run at 2nd. Hope it works out

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  [ 132 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply