LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next  [ 176 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win 10-2, homer for the cycle]

Author Message
Offline  2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win 10-2, homer for the cycle]
#1

Posted: September 15, 2017, 10:27 AM Post
User avatar

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Posts: 14610
BREWERS (77-69)
SS Eric Sogard (L)
2B Neil Walker (S)
LF Ryan Braun (R)
3B Travis Shaw (L)
RF Domingo Santana (R)
1B Eric Thames (L)
C Stephen Vogt (L)
CF Brett Phillips (L)
RHP Jeremy Jeffress (R)


MARLINS (68-78)
2B Dee Gordon (L)
RF Giancarlo Stanton (R)
CF Christian Yelich (L)
LF Marcell Ozuna (R)
C J.T. Realmuto (R)
1B Justin Bour (L)
3B Brian Anderson (R)
SS Miguel Rojas (R)
RHP Jose Urena (R)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#2

Posted: September 15, 2017, 10:28 AM Post
User avatar

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Posts: 14610
Another Johnny Wholestaff effort tonight for the visitors playing in their home park. Because 2017?
If you know a better way to convey the oddness of this series in the subject line, suggest it below. [smile]

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#3

Posted: September 15, 2017, 11:00 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 6499
I really don't get why people think this is such a crazy thing for the Brewers to be the visitor at Miller Park. Based on the circumstances it makes perfect sense. Everything about this series is going to be exactly like every other one at Miller Park except the Brewers will hit first which unless the Marlins win a walkoff will barely be noticed.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#4

Posted: September 15, 2017, 12:22 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 6049
jerichoholicninja said:
I really don't get why people think this is such a crazy thing for the Brewers to be the visitor at Miller Park. Based on the circumstances it makes perfect sense. Everything about this series is going to be exactly like every other one at Miller Park except the Brewers will hit first which unless the Marlins win a walkoff will barely be noticed.


What's the over/under of Rock and Brian mentioning this rare circumstance tonight and through the weekend? Might have to be a drinking game!

“There's a fine line between being confident and cocky, or overconfident. This is an extremely humbling game. But if you don't believe in yourself, no one else is going to believe in you.”


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#5

Posted: September 15, 2017, 12:49 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 17021
The Yankees just played a road series against the Rays in Queens. Funny how that was never brought up.

Cards' fans wear jorts.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#6

Posted: September 15, 2017, 12:58 PM Post
Posts: 665
I hope Jeffress has a good 2 or three innings and the rest of the bullpen does well. Wilkerson might have started, Jungman called up. But we shall see how this plays out tonight.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#7

Posted: September 15, 2017, 1:11 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 787
Location: Baltimore, MD
trwi7 said:
The Yankees just played a road series against the Rays in Queens. Funny how that was never brought up.

Was that supposed to be blue? I found out about that specifically because people have been bringing it up on this site, lol.

Anyways, every game is huge this weekend. With every win we gain ground on either the Cubs or Cards and stay pace with the other, while with any loss and we lose ground on one of them.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#8

Posted: September 15, 2017, 1:46 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4208
Lackey gives up a go ahead single to the Cards pitcher, then gets ejected along with their catcher. Haha, obviously it must be over pitch #5 in the AB, called a ball somehow.
Image


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#9

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:06 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 6049
So, we want the Cards to take 2 of 3 and for us to either win 2 or 3 ourselves right? Seems like the best match to start our trek to the top of the division.

“There's a fine line between being confident and cocky, or overconfident. This is an extremely humbling game. But if you don't believe in yourself, no one else is going to believe in you.”


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#10

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:14 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 691
Location: La Crosse
Brew4U said:
So, we want the Cards to take 2 of 3 and for us to either win 2 or 3 ourselves right? Seems like the best match to start our trek to the top of the division.

Would probably prefer the Cards to sweep. At worst the cards need to win the series and the Brewers need to win their series.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#11

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:20 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 6049
OnaBadger58 said:
Brew4U said:
So, we want the Cards to take 2 of 3 and for us to either win 2 or 3 ourselves right? Seems like the best match to start our trek to the top of the division.

Would probably prefer the Cards to sweep. At worst the cards need to win the series and the Brewers need to win their series.


I'll do it the hard way. I HATE the Cardinals. I hope they get swept. Then we'll sweep the Cubs next weekend and break their hearts. I just cannot stand the Cardinals. The Cubs aren't near their territory of annoying.

“There's a fine line between being confident and cocky, or overconfident. This is an extremely humbling game. But if you don't believe in yourself, no one else is going to believe in you.”


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#12

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:24 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 691
Location: La Crosse
Brew4U said:
OnaBadger58 said:
Brew4U said:
So, we want the Cards to take 2 of 3 and for us to either win 2 or 3 ourselves right? Seems like the best match to start our trek to the top of the division.

Would probably prefer the Cards to sweep. At worst the cards need to win the series and the Brewers need to win their series.


I'll do it the hard way. I HATE the Cardinals. I hope they get swept. Then we'll sweep the Cubs next weekend and break their hearts. I just cannot stand the Cardinals. The Cubs aren't near their territory of annoying.

There is no other team in any sport I hate more than the Cardinals, so I hear you.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#13

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:31 PM Post
Posts: 448
Cubs opening up a big lead on the Cardinals. Cubs bats seem to be really really heating up.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#14

Posted: September 15, 2017, 2:58 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 691
Location: La Crosse
Good to see Phillips back in the lineup. This is a huge time for him to showcase what he can do on the big stage.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#15

Posted: September 15, 2017, 3:05 PM Post
Posts: 2916
Yes I'm glad to see Phillips starting, but why isn't Arcia starting? Is he hurt? If he isn't that is completely ridiculous.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#16

Posted: September 15, 2017, 3:27 PM Post
User avatar

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
Posts: 5100
The Brewers really need another win tonight. Don't want to be 4 gb in the division again.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#17

Posted: September 15, 2017, 3:52 PM Post
Posts: 1704
Location: Madison, WI
3and2Fastball said:
Yes I'm glad to see Phillips starting, but why isn't Arcia starting? Is he hurt? If he isn't that is completely ridiculous.


Lefty for Sogard. CC loves that vs good harder throwing righties. And really Arcia hasn't been hitting well, so trying to get lefty in and hope to get lucky.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#18

Posted: September 15, 2017, 4:05 PM Post
Posts: 936
Seems like the Cubs will never lose again...really thought the cards would sweep them...but let's be honest, has any team in baseball had as cake of a schedule since the All star break then the Cubs?? particularly the last month or so. It's ridiculous!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#19

Posted: September 15, 2017, 5:18 PM Post
Posts: 150
Obviously this umpire is using where the catcher catches the ball vs where it crosses the plate. With batter taking 3 steps to dugout assuming strikeout, Ump screwed up.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2017-09-15: Brewers (Jeffress) "at" Marlins (Urena) at Miller Park, 7:10 PM CDT
#20

Posted: September 15, 2017, 5:43 PM Post
Posts: 475
So are they wearing their powder blue cursive Milwaukee uniforms for throwback Friday?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next  [ 176 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test