LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 286 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

Author Message
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:27 PM Post
Posts: 2585
"Anderson looked good after the 1st". Yeah, except that time he had to be pulled with the bases loaded a no one out.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:27 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 990
OMG we won a game!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:28 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1548
Never in doubt!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:28 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 4113
ESPN's article on the reception Hader received tonight. No negative spin at all.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2416 ... l-applause


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:32 PM Post
Posts: 189
Nice job by Knebel, still would rather have him and Jeffress switch roles. Now let’s see if the Cubs lose to the Cards


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:32 PM Post
Posts: 2585
TJH123 said:
Nice job by Knebel, still would rather have him and Jeffress switch roles. Now let’s see if the Cubs lose to the Cards

LOL, already watching.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:35 PM Post
Posts: 2604
Mets trade Familia to A’s

Crazy the Syndergaard and DeGrom era has produced so little success.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:38 PM Post
Posts: 2585
Cards opeining it up now.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:42 PM Post
Posts: 15582
wildcat83 said:
Mets trade Familia to A’s

Crazy the Syndergaard and DeGrom era has produced so little success.


A good reminder that having a TOR starter isn't a guarantee of success.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:47 PM Post
Posts: 2604
82brewcrew82 said:
Cards opeining it up now.


Wilson and Cishek both pitching in both games today.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:48 PM Post
Posts: 2585
adambr2 said:
wildcat83 said:
Mets trade Familia to A’s

Crazy the Syndergaard and DeGrom era has produced so little success.


A good reminder that having a TOR starter isn't a guarantee of success.

I'll still take one.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:48 PM Post
Posts: 2604
Counsell adamant that Jeffress wasn’t getting loose, told reporter he must be getting old, but I rewound and he was clearly throwing during Hader’s second inning. Weird.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 8:58 PM Post
Posts: 315
MrTPlush said:
Yaz said:
MrTPlush said:
Are we seriously giving Josh Hader a standing ovation....

Just pretend nothing happened.


I would be giving that FREE American a standing ovation if I were at the game. Isn't politics fun?


....? What?[/quote

You're post was nothing but open provocation. Dann right I will react to garbage when I see it. 7 year old tweets are big news now. This is a complete orchestrated character assassination on Josh Hacer..

Glad he struck out the side in the 8th.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:00 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 5163
Location: Three Lakes, WI
Yaz said:

You're post was nothing but open provocation. Dann right I will react to garbage when I see it. 7 year old tweets are big news now. This is a complete orchestrated character assassination on Josh Hacer..

Glad he struck out the side in the 8th.


May have been a little provoking, but not political in the least.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:03 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 2492
jjfanec said:
ESPN's article on the reception Hader received tonight. No negative spin at all.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2416 ... l-applause



"Thunderous" lmao. No exaggeration there at all


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:35 PM Post
Posts: 9799
Funny enough if there was no standing ovation the Hader crud would never have even been mentioned in the IGT.

Brewers fans giving a standing ovation were making it a big deal.

I’m in favor of dropping the entire thing completely and acting like it never happened. Don’t see why you should be upset with me.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:35 PM Post
Posts: 253
I was watching at a bar and couldn't hear anything, but I was pretty disappointed to see the camera panning across a crowd of proud, cheering fans when Josh Hader came out. Not the most inviting scene if you're a Brewers fan who happens to be a person of color or member of the LGBTQ community.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:37 PM Post
Posts: 781
Location: Oshkosh
brooks_quichenick said:
I was watching at a bar and couldn't hear anything, but I was pretty disappointed to see the camera panning across a crowd of proud, cheering fans when Josh Hader came out. Not the most inviting scene if you're a Brewers fan who happens to be a person of color or member of the LGBTQ community.


I wish they would have given him a curtain call after the two scoreless innings.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 9:45 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 17958
SomewhereInTime said:
brooks_quichenick said:
I was watching at a bar and couldn't hear anything, but I was pretty disappointed to see the camera panning across a crowd of proud, cheering fans when Josh Hader came out. Not the most inviting scene if you're a Brewers fan who happens to be a person of color or member of the LGBTQ community.


I wish they would have given him a curtain call after the two scoreless innings.


At least then you could've made the argument that it was deserved.

Cards' fans wear jorts.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-07-21: Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:10 PM CDT
Posted: July 21, 2018, 10:04 PM Post
Posts: 1522
brooks_quichenick said:
I was watching at a bar and couldn't hear anything, but I was pretty disappointed to see the camera panning across a crowd of proud, cheering fans when Josh Hader came out. Not the most inviting scene if you're a Brewers fan who happens to be a person of color or member of the LGBTQ community.


Standing O was not for Hadar's posts, obviously. Rather, it was largely a show of support for a Brewer after he showed contrition and sorrow for his hate filled words 7 years ago.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  [ 286 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test