LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  [ 402 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2018-09-30: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 2:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-0 -- 7th Straight Win; Aguilar and Shaw hit HRs; Game 163 Tomorrow]

Offline  Re: 2018-09-30: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 2:10 PM CDT [Regular Season Finale]
Posted: October 01, 2018, 5:47 AM Post
homer said:
Well it'd actually be better if Yelich gets the triple crown against the Cubs...so there's that.

[smile] I like the way you think.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-09-30: Tigers (Turnbull) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 2:10 PM CDT [Regular Season Finale]
Posted: October 01, 2018, 5:48 AM Post
Brew4U said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
Well, it's safe to say tomorrow is either going to one of the most glorious days in Brewers history or extremely disappointing.

I have a different take. This team isn’t supposed to be here. If they lose tomorrow I won’t be extremely disappointed in the slightest. I’ll just be that much more pumped up for Tuesday.

Did you guys hear what Jesus said to Sophia after the game? "The Cubs will have a problem tomorrow". [laughing]

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  [ 402 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply