LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next  [ 964 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [TV Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:35 PM Post
The 'stache said:
ARod is such a dbag. He's still propping up the Rockies offense which will "be so much better at home."

Guess what, dumb arse. So will the Brewers offense that hit 218 home runs.

No kidding. Is he doing this to appease Rockies fans tuning in?

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [TV Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:38 PM Post
Pugger said:
Harvey'sWBs said:
Huge win! Now don’t lose the next three...

Have we lost 3 in a row at any time this season?

Cubs series in April comes to mind

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:39 PM Post
BA doing the Yanks/Red Sox. I missed him these last two nights, but it is clear he's a national A-lister. Good to see!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:51 PM Post
djd1228 said:
Pugger said:
Harvey'sWBs said:

Cubs series in April comes to mind

Didn’t we lose a five game series to the pirates?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:51 PM Post

GIF Master
Pugger said:
Harvey'sWBs said:

We had 3 three-game losing streaks, 1 four-game losing streak, and 1 seven-game losing streak.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:52 PM Post

GIF Master
Also, don't look now, but we have a two-game day winning streak going.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 7:54 PM Post
Did someone really ask if we have lost 3 in a row at any point this season? Insta ban!!!!!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 9:20 PM Post
dlk9s said:
Also, don't look now, but we have a two-game day winning streak going.

Actually we have won our last 5 day games. These 2, Monday against the cubs, Sunday against the tigers, and the Sunday before that against the pirates. We lost the Sunday before that against the pirates, and both Wednesday games in between were night games.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 10:16 PM Post
PinaMadness said:
OT. Is anyone else seeing base hits pretty badly on FS1? Even watching replays of Moose's walkoff and Kratz's hit today I still can't see the ball.

Ditto. Both plays. Spot on. Takes away from the enjoyment of the game a little bit.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 10:18 PM Post
Jimbo said:
PinaMadness said:
OT. Is anyone else seeing base hits pretty badly on FS1? Even watching replays of Moose's walkoff and Kratz's hit today I still can't see the ball.

Ditto. Both plays. Spot on. Takes away from the enjoyment of the game a little bit.

I'm with you guys. I thought Moose's game winner was a lineout yesterday. Never saw the ball, just the camera pan to the OF and the cheering.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 10:22 PM Post
Bulldogboy said:
I been hard on that man but Kratz you get mad props from me.

Hey, anyone remember Jett Bandy?

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]
Posted: October 05, 2018, 10:33 PM Post

GIF Master
Just to feed into the "national media doesn't care about us" narrative, it's 12:30am ET and I'm on ESPN's MLB page. Top graphic in the center of the page is Dodgers. Scroll down, next is Red Sox/Yankees. After that is a list of Friday's scores, then recap and videos of Astros. Keep scrolling, articles about the ALDS and previews of Friday's games. Keep scrolling, Dodgers/Braves Game 1.

And THEN, it's Brewers Game 1.

No Game 2 coverage.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]
Posted: October 05, 2018, 11:07 PM Post
The crew had a nice win love the added rounds today. Great job by Soria after Kratz throwing error. Glad Kratz got a big hit today the Crew needs to end this as early as possible

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 11:11 PM Post
What makes me want the Brewers to keep on winning, more than just my fandom is so the national news HAS to talk about them. Watching the FS1 recap with Arod, Big Hurt & Papi. They just showed 5 plays and a total 1 minutes on the Brewers / Colorado game today. Wait til we sweep Colorado and the Dodgers have to come TO Milwaukee. Ya, we are the 1 seed.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 05, 2018, 11:24 PM Post
I really hate the national media all I care is that the brewers keep winning.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 06, 2018, 4:24 AM Post
Jj is fine

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]
Posted: October 06, 2018, 6:21 AM Post
dlk9s said:
Just to feed into the "national media doesn't care about us" narrative, it's 12:30am ET and I'm on ESPN's MLB page. Top graphic in the center of the page is Dodgers. Scroll down, next is Red Sox/Yankees. After that is a list of Friday's scores, then recap and videos of Astros. Keep scrolling, articles about the ALDS and previews of Friday's games. Keep scrolling, Dodgers/Braves Game 1.

No Game 2 coverage.

Yep. Not one headline about Milwaukee on their sight. They've gone all season trying to pretend Milwaukee doesn't exist.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 06, 2018, 6:34 AM Post
Global Moderator
Brew4U said:
Didn’t we lose a five game series to the pirates?

It was either in the middle of July (right before the All-Star Break), and yes, the Brewers lost all five games, including two in a double header. The team came back from the break to lose a series to the Dodgers, but then started winning series fairly consistently after that.

It felt like that five game sweep sort of woke up the team, though. It kind of reminded me of back in the early part of the 2008 season, when the Brewers were looking good, then got swept by the Red Sox in a three game series in Boston. After the final loss, there were quotes from Ryan Braun about how much more at ease the Red Sox players looked, how the Brewers were playing like they weren't on the same level, etc. It seemed like the team got woken up after that sweep, and started to go on a streak of playing very good baseball.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 06, 2018, 7:48 AM Post
StearnBrewliever said:
Did someone really ask if we have lost 3 in a row at any point this season? Insta ban!!!!!

[sad] [sad] [sad]

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 06, 2018, 7:51 AM Post
dlk9s said:

No Game 2 coverage.

I think it is just BSPN. You really have to scour their site to find anything about the Crew. [tongue] If we end up in the NLCS then they'll have to cover us.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next  [ 964 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply