LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  [ 964 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [TV Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 06, 2018, 9:33 AM Post
Brew4U said:
PinaMadness said:
I think A-Rod would rather bait a crocodile with his manhood than give the Brewers any respect.

Don’t we want this though?

Yes it is, and we're all rooting for the crocodile.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [TV Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 06, 2018, 10:47 AM Post
coolhandluke121 said:
Brew4U said:
PinaMadness said:
I think A-Rod would rather bait a crocodile with his manhood than give the Brewers any respect.

Don’t we want this though?

Yes it is, and we're all rooting for the crocodile.

Did something happen to him during his summer in Appleton that he finds Wisconsin so off-putting?

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]
Posted: October 06, 2018, 2:48 PM Post
Pugger said:
dlk9s said:
Just to feed into the "national media doesn't care about us" narrative, it's 12:30am ET and I'm on ESPN's MLB page. Top graphic in the center of the page is Dodgers. Scroll down, next is Red Sox/Yankees. After that is a list of Friday's scores, then recap and videos of Astros. Keep scrolling, articles about the ALDS and previews of Friday's games. Keep scrolling, Dodgers/Braves Game 1.

And THEN, it's Brewers Game 1.

No Game 2 coverage.

I think it is just BSPN. You really have to scour their site to find anything about the Crew. [tongue] If we end up in the NLCS then they'll have to cover us.

BSPN is just horrible, and that's being kind. I just went to their MLB page and found nothing on the Brewers in their top headlines, but their #2 headline is "Astros fan buys $500 of beer after calling homer".

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-05 (NLDS Game #2): Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Chacín) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]
Posted: October 08, 2018, 1:00 PM Post
A-ROD = DUNCE.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  [ 964 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply