LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  [ 726 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Bullpen Survives; 12th Straight Win; Burgers for Everyone]

Offline  Re: 2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Bullpen Survives; 12th Straight Win; Burgers for Everyone]
Posted: October 13, 2018, 6:05 AM Post
I thought you guys were exaggerating how bad the FS1 postgame was in prior threads. But the first 2 minutes convinced me otherwise. Enjoying the win.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5 -- Bullpen Survives; 12th Straight Win; Burgers for Everyone]
Posted: October 13, 2018, 7:05 AM Post
MLB Network for the win..

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 13, 2018, 7:22 AM Post
The Franchise Tim Allen and Baby Tausch on the Fan postgame snow for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 13, 2018, 10:53 AM Post
Joey Meyer Bombs said:
I love that Woodruff was a big hero tonight. The guy has been nails since his September call-up. For a guy that was kind of being written off earlier this season, it's really cool to see.

This team has so many great arms. It's awesome.

Can Woodruff come in tonight for an inning?

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2018-10-12 (NLCS Game #1): Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (González) 7:09 PM CDT [Broadcast on FS1]
Posted: October 13, 2018, 10:56 AM Post
The 'stache said:
Can I borrow someone's secret decoder ring, please? As one who reads a hell of a lot, I feel confident stating that I truly speak English fluently. I took three years of Spanish in college, worked four years while in college in a restaurant kitchen as a prep cook/corporate trainer with nearly 100% Spanish speakers, and we spoke only Spanish, and I dated a girl from La Paz for the better part of a year, and she helped me learn the language to at least a conversational level.

I have no freaking clue what the hell David Ortiz is saying.

Jesus isn't easy to understand at times either. But putting a guy like Ortiz and his struggles with the English language as an analyst is inane. There are other retired Latino ball players who are understandable.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 13, 2018, 10:59 AM Post
BrewFan130 said:
The Brewers win game 1 and I’ve got to listen to mlb network and fs1 dog the Brewers on the bullpen for another night. Granted the 8th and 9th were rough innings for the bullpen, but come on show a little love for the winning team.

But it would help their ratings if a big market team like LA wins rather than Milwaukee.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  [ 726 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply