LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  [ 245 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Cain makes game saving catch; Déjà vu of 2018]

Offline  Re: 2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) 1:10 PM CDT
Posted: March 28, 2019, 8:34 PM Post
rickh150 said:
That’s the running clubhouse joke.

What is this joke, specifically?[/quote]

How he walks around like an old decrepit crippled man around the clubhouse.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Cain makes game saving catch; Déjà vu of 2018]
Posted: March 28, 2019, 9:17 PM Post
Good win against our main rivals #1 pitcher. Only thing that bothered me was Aguilar not trying to take the walk twice. Bad omen early. Nader should be okay Saturday. Tomorrow’s Knebel decision should be interesting.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Cain makes game saving catch; Déjà vu of 2018]
Posted: March 29, 2019, 6:57 AM Post
Global Moderator
What a game, what a finish, what a catch! That was a fun one.

As for the comments about Cain, I feel like he does job around like an old man, but my guess is people are just making fun of him, more than anything. Of course he's aging, but I don't think he's going to be missing multiple games a week or anything. I could be totally off on this, but I doubt he's going to all of the sudden, not be able to play much because of his knees. Without major injury, knee pain doesn't just come out of nowhere to cripple a player.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) 1:10 PM CDT
Posted: March 29, 2019, 6:58 AM Post
Polish Falcons said:
Does anyone have a tip for listening to the radio broadcast on your phone through an app or otherwise ? I downloaded the WTMJ app and am disappointed the game is not on there.

I have an app called Pro Baseball on my phone that pulls radio feeds from all games across the country. You just select the brewers game, and it will give you a few options to listen. some don't always work, but one of them usually does!! Great way to listen to Uecker w/o a radio present!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: March 29, 2019, 9:03 AM Post
Global Moderator
You can also download the MLB app and pay for the audio only subscription. I believe that is around $20. Depending on how much you might use it, I think it's a heck of a deal for an entire season. I have the MLB.TV subscription because I'm out of market, and that includes the audio. I use the audio a ton!

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  [ 245 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply