LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 223 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-04-16: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 8-4 -- Woodruff stellar on the mound and at the plate; Just another Yelich HR]

Offline  Re: 2019-04-16: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 8-4 -- Woodruff stellar on the mound and at the plate; Just another Yelich HR]
Posted: April 16, 2019, 11:19 PM Post
brewcrewdue80 said:
Arcia has hit 3 HRs which is 2 more than Aguilar and Shaw Combined. 7RBIs on his vs their 10 total. It's an early season and Arcia like in this game has at least contributed more often than I can think of. Grandal should begin hitting 3rd with how bad Braun/Shaw/Aguilar are to this point. Moose 4th.

10 days ago Moose had an OBP of .270. Numbers change real quickly this early in the season. Shaw's given us back to back 4 WAR seasons.

If CC wants to flip them, that's fine, and Grandal is certainly a worthy #3 hitter on this team.
I'm not worried about any of those three hitting this year. I just want to see Aguilar get back into that rhythm he was in last year. He's not a fluke, he didn't get lucky, but you can see with him it's mental. When he's jumping at pitches, he's not a good hitter. When he's just trying to make contact he's a stud. I think the big guy will get on a run and help carry this team.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-04-16: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 8-4 -- Woodruff stellar on the mound and at the plate; Just another Yelich HR]
Posted: April 17, 2019, 4:52 AM Post
Just sorta a comment due to the many hate posts on Arcia for his start. He's at or a little above my expectations having 3HRs thus far. Shaw/Aguilar? Those two should be outproducing Moose imo. Clearly neither are. That deserves the hate.

I know someone will chime in on Braun, but he's the one past his prime at 35. Shaw/Aguilar at supposed to be at it's peak right now.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 17, 2019, 5:39 AM Post
Global Moderator
wallus said:
Up the rates on Gruber Lawfices enough to pay for Kimbrel.

Ha! This made me laugh.

I honestly didn't think Yelich would see a strike in this game! Let's keep beating the Cards!

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  [ 223 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply