LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next  [ 324 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) [Brewers win, 7-5 -- Birthday Boy Moustakas hits two home runs and tallies 5 RBI as Crew wins 6th straight]

Author Message
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#81

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:20 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
wallus said:
Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.


Confused with some negative and positive posts scattered throughout the thread? [rolling eyes]

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#82

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:20 PM Post
Posts: 1267
Davies getting it done with risp


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#83

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:21 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Pour it on tonight!

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#84

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:21 PM Post
Posts: 3060
RISP hitting solved. Cardinals aren’t gonna know what hit them this weekend.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#85

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:22 PM Post
Posts: 1267
wallus said:
Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.



Did you expect a bigger score?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#86

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:22 PM Post
Posts: 21425
wallus said:
Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.


The happy and disappointed posts probably coincide with good and bad game moments for the Brewers.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#87

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:23 PM Post
Posts: 1267
Brew crew 92 said:
RISP hitting solved. Cardinals aren’t gonna know what hit them this weekend.


I hope you are right. Let’s get through these two games first


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#88

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:24 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 2545
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
markedman5 said:
You really got to hand it to Grandal. Guy has been an absolute horse. When Pina was healthy he caught against righties and p.ated first vs lefties.......with Many being out he is catching every damn day......he has to be dragging.....yet still producing!


I am in the minority but I hope we keep Grandal in 2020. Sometimes you get what you pay for.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#89

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:25 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Pugger said:
markedman5 said:
You really got to hand it to Grandal. Guy has been an absolute horse. When Pina was healthy he caught against righties and p.ated first vs lefties.......with Many being out he is catching every damn day......he has to be dragging.....yet still producing!


I am in the minority but I hope we keep Grandal in 2020. Sometimes you get what you pay for.


I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#90

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:30 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 11236
Brew4U said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.


They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#91

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:31 PM Post
Posts: 8950
willie key said:
I hate when Davies sucks. Like really sucks. Like take him out after 5 batters bad


Good thing he doesn't suck then, I wouldn't have liked a start like that out of him either.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#92

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:31 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 495
adambr2 said:
wallus said:
Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.


The happy and disappointed posts probably coincide with good and bad game moments for the Brewers.


Disappointed? You meant downright negative, right?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#93

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:32 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Ennder said:
Brew4U said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.


They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.


I agree and I think the fan base would absolutely love if he’s was back with that deal.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#94

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:34 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 8069
Brew4U said:
Ennder said:
Brew4U said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.


They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.


I agree and I think the fan base would absolutely love if he’s was back with that deal.



I think Grandal will think he can get more than that. He might. I think given the landscape of baseball and the last off-season and the fact he's 30 and a catcher, he might not. We'll see. I'd hate to see the Brewers go more than 2 years with a catcher at this age.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#95

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:35 PM Post
Posts: 1873
FVBrewerFan said:
willie key said:
I hate when Davies sucks. Like really sucks. Like take him out after 5 batters bad


Good thing he doesn't suck then, I wouldn't have liked a start like that out of him either.


This was the one that had me scratching my head.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#96

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:35 PM Post
Posts: 2663
Brew4U said:
Ennder said:
Brew4U said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority if it comes at the right cost.


They have a mutual option for $16M with a $2.25M buyout. So it probably really comes down to whether Grandal wants that deal or not.


I agree and I think the fan base would absolutely love if he’s was back with that deal.

He is going to want more years for sure but if he takes that in a 3 year deal sign me up.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#97

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:37 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 14844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
3-year deal for Grandal? Count me out. He caught a ton this year. I’d be happy with one more year out of him. If he wants that type of security, I’d let him try the open market.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#98

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:37 PM Post
Posts: 1267
FVBrewerFan said:
willie key said:
I hate when Davies sucks. Like really sucks. Like take him out after 5 batters bad


Good thing he doesn't suck then, I wouldn't have liked a start like that out of him either.



He ain’t done yet. Need two more innings out of him


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CDT
#99

Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:39 PM Post
Posts: 21425
areacodes said:
adambr2 said:
wallus said:
Read game thread. Turn on the game and see the score. Confused.


The happy and disappointed posts probably coincide with good and bad game moments for the Brewers.


Disappointed? You meant downright negative, right?


Then we certainly look forward to your positive contributions.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-11: Brewers (Davies) at Marlins (López) 6:10 PM CD
Posted: September 11, 2019, 6:40 PM Post
Posts: 1267
Since Shaw is bad. Where is everyone with moose. I think you have to keep Grandal or moose. Not lose both of them


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next  [ 324 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wildcat83 and 7 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test