LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 266 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-09-25: Brewers (Lyles) at Reds (Mahle) 5:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-2 -- Clinch postseason appearance]

Offline  Re: 2019-09-25: Brewers (Lyles) at Reds (Mahle) 5:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-2 -- Clinch postseason appearance]
Posted: September 26, 2019, 2:00 AM Post
Im certain they contract with a goggle manufacturer to have branded merchandise made. They just pay them to have goggles with their brand name printed on the strap.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-25: Brewers (Lyles) at Reds (Mahle) 5:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-2 -- Clinch postseason appearance]
Posted: September 26, 2019, 3:45 AM Post
On a side note, for all of you that were worried the Cubs would sweep the Pirates, the Pirates are up 2 games to none in that series.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 26, 2019, 6:08 AM Post
PinaMadness said:
On a side note, for all of you that were worried the Cubs would sweep the Pirates, the Pirates are up 2 games to none in that series.

Gotta love baseball.

And no, this doesn't mean the Cubs are guaranteed to get swept at Busch this weekend.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 26, 2019, 6:47 AM Post
Joey Meyer Bombs said:
PinaMadness said:

Gotta love baseball.

And no, this doesn't mean the Cubs are guaranteed to get swept at Busch this weekend.

The best part is it doesn't matter what the Cubs do from here on out. They can't catch us or the Cards. [smile] [smile]

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-25: Brewers (Lyles) at Reds (Mahle) 5:40 PM CDT
Posted: September 26, 2019, 10:45 AM Post
FVBrewerFan said:
willie key said:
After parting all night and facing a really good pitcher they are going to be behind the eighth ball tomorrow.

They really need to win that game though. If they win tomorrow. They have real shot at the division. A real shot

I don't buy that stuff. They're professionals, not teens on prom night. They know wc2 and the division are still in on the line and will be ready to play.

Alcohol is a judgment inhibitor. People under the influence don't care about that stuff.

If you partied at all in your 20s, how many guys do you remember that said, "You know what, I've had 3 or 4 and gotta work tomorrow, I think I'm good."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 26, 2019, 4:11 PM Post
I want to see this forever

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 266 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply