LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 29 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications

Author Message
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#21

Posted: September 27, 2019, 7:48 PM Post
Posts: 12494
Their only hope to catch the Cardinals is for their offense to go quite. The Cubs aren’t going to be scoring a ton with the line ups they throw around.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#22

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:04 PM Post
Posts: 7235
Somebody buy that 1 brewer fan at Busch stadium a beer!


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#23

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:12 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9962
MrTPlush said:
Their only hope to catch the Cardinals is for their offense to go quite. The Cubs aren’t going to be scoring a ton with the line ups they throw around.


8 runs seems like it might be enough. Of course, the Cubs pen is a dumpster fire. [wink]


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#24

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:15 PM Post
Posts: 77
Calf strain for Braun.


Not good news.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#25

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:20 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9962
Uwbadgers442 said:
Calf strain for Braun.


Not good news.


He seemed pretty optimistic when interviewed in the clubhouse after the game. Said it feels better now than it did when he was pulled. Doubt he's in the lineup tomorrow either way, though.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#26

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:21 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 9962
Cubs hang on for the 8-2 win. No ground lost in the division race!

Go get 'em tomorrow. Hopefully the Cubs' AAA squad can keep the pressure on the Cards.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#27

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:22 PM Post
Posts: 77
Joey Meyer Bombs said:
Uwbadgers442 said:
Calf strain for Braun.


Not good news.


He seemed pretty optimistic when interviewed in the clubhouse after the game. Said it feels better now than it did when he was pulled. Doubt he's in the lineup tomorrow either way, though.



I guess at this point I’m just expecting the worst. Sat through marlins game praying only to have myself crushed. Gonna be almost impossible to overcome him and Yelich out (and Moustakas battling issues too).


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#28

Posted: September 27, 2019, 10:30 PM Post
Posts: 3060
Uwbadgers442 said:
Joey Meyer Bombs said:
Uwbadgers442 said:
Calf strain for Braun.


Not good news.


He seemed pretty optimistic when interviewed in the clubhouse after the game. Said it feels better now than it did when he was pulled. Doubt he's in the lineup tomorrow either way, though.



I guess at this point I’m just expecting the worst. Sat through marlins game praying only to have myself crushed. Gonna be almost impossible to overcome him and Yelich out (and Moustakas battling issues too).


What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-27 Other MLB Games with Playoff Seeding Implications
#29

Posted: September 27, 2019, 11:46 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1195
Location: The dark fields of the republic
Hiura, Moose, Grandal, Cain—they got this. No worries, peeps.

What is best in life? To crush the Cardinals, Cubs, and Manny Machado, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their fanboys.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1, 2  [ 29 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test