LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next  [ 663 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]

Offline  Re: 2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 - Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]
Posted: September 28, 2019, 9:12 PM Post
Remember when we were worried about what the Cubs were going to do with their lineup against St. Louis?

Cards' fans wear jorts.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) 7:10 PM CDT
Posted: September 28, 2019, 9:13 PM Post
meh, now we have a path to play the Dodgers in a 5 game series instead of 7. I mean this 18-2 stuff had to stop at some point, lets just get swept now and then regroup and go off on another streak

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 - Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]
We deserved to lose playing like fools.

Quote   Reply 
Good wheels and slide Grandal. Lol

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 
adambr2 said:
jjfanec said:
Albers coming in. This loss seems inevitable

It doesn't look good now even tied. Probably the toughest loss of the season if it happens.

I don't know if you even still try playing for the division tomorrow if you lose tonight. We already put so much into this and at some point we need to prepare for a likely WC game.

I agree. Even if we end up tied tomorrow that's still another Game 163 to be played. Just play the WC game and have a rested bullpen for the Nats. This was a kick in the teeth.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Brewcrewin07 said:
OldSchoolSnapper said:
I get why he was out there. But this is exactly why I didn't want Hader out there. If we were up 2 he'd be my first guy up but he is so susceptible to bombs that any trash hitter can tie it up.

I didn't want to say it but I didn't feel good abut him either.

I just can't believe the nut punch this game was...well heading to Washington..what a choke job. This was my concern, the Cubs would give them the help they needed and the Crew couldn't capitalize. Just imagine, the Brewers could be 1 game up heading into tomorrow and in the drivers seat had they taken care of business.

Well, you checked out on this team weeks ago, so why would you care?

Quote   Reply 
Global Moderator
willie key said:
I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

I mean this game certainly sucked, but not watching the wild card playoff game because of a bad regular season loss seems like the most over-reactionary overreaction of all-time.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2019, 9:14 PM Post
Vintage Brewers choke. Cards drop the first two and we get punked by 6+ ERA out getters. Good thing we clinched a wild card because we've reverted to what we really are just in time for October. Thanks Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Unfortunate but not surprising really. This team is depleted and running on fumes. It took a ton to get this far. they don't have much left honestly. This could have been it. You can't be pitching an Albers there but they have nobody left.

Quote   Reply 
We get the worst out of us right now. Gotta come back tmrw and hope we can get gm 163. If not the Wild Card. Lets not stew over this. We're still in the playoffs regardless.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2019, 9:15 PM Post
Albee’s only threw six pitches, so he should be available tomorrow.

Quote   Reply 
Eye Black said:
willie key said:
I don’t even want to watch the wild card game now. Just a horrible taste in my mouth to end the season. Screw hader. He sucks.

I mean this game certainly sucked, but not watching the wild card playoff game because of a bad regular season loss seems like the most over-reactionary overreaction of all-time.

Maybe, but Hader does suck. Shocked his era is as low as it is because he's a meatball chef trash heap.

Quote   Reply 
Save Woody.....pitch Hauser tomorrow

Quote   Reply 
trwi7 said:
Remember when we were worried about what the Cubs were going to do with their lineup against St. Louis?

Yep. You have to mind your business. They haven't.

Quote   Reply 
Eye Black said:
willie key said:

Exactly this. We're still in.

Quote   Reply 
People giving up on the season. Sheesh.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2019-09-28: Brewers (González) at Rockies (González) [Brewers lose, 3-2 - Hader gives up tying HR with 2 outs in 9th; Albers yields heartbreaking walk-off HR in the 10th]
Brew4U said:
Good wheels and slide Grandal. Lol

There is blame to go around on this loss.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 28, 2019, 9:16 PM Post
OldSchoolSnapper said:
Eye Black said:
willie key said:

Maybe, but Hader does suck. Shocked his era is as low as it is because he's a meatball chef trash heap.

Time for ignore

Quote   Reply 
This is the worst regular season loss that I can remember. Maybe the worst in franchise history.

Quote   Reply 

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
They were never more than a 20% shot to win the division. It's just unfortunate that they were one out away...or one of those throws from the outfield being a bit off. Credit to the Rockies.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next  [ 663 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply