LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 84 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2020-09-08: Brewers (Houser) at Tigers (Turnbull) [Brewers lose, 8-3]

Offline  Re: 2020-09-08: Brewers (Houser) at Tigers (Turnbull) [Brewers lose, 8-3]

Posted: September 08, 2020, 8:19 PM Post
Houser and Woodruff being disappointing also have helped make this season unwatchable.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2020-09-08: Brewers (Houser) at Tigers (Turnbull) 6:10 PM CDT

Posted: September 08, 2020, 8:21 PM Post
Brew4U said:
PinaMadness said:
Brew4U said:
It’s not going out on a limb to say the Packers will step back from 13 wins. The NFL has more turnover from year to year than probably any other league.

Well, I did say a huge step. I say that because last season they were an 8 or 9 win team that found a way to somehow win 13. They won't get that lucky this year.

Oh. Well this could be true. Could be... Still see too many standing out the mountain top trying to be the smartest in the room saying how bad the Packers will be because they didn’t get the WR they wanted in the draft. Not saying that’s what you are doing but Packers fans have become some of the most annoying fan bases.

I don't think it's just about not getting a WR. I could live with that if they got some guys up in the middle to help stop the run or at least their right tackle of the future. But their first two picks were spent on guys who have zero path to helping this team in the near future. For a team in the NFCCG in the twilight years of Aaron Rodgers I think it's very understandable why that is a tough pill for fans to swallow.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2020-09-08: Brewers (Houser) at Tigers (Turnbull) 6:10 PM CDT

Posted: September 08, 2020, 10:00 PM Post
Brew4U said:
PinaMadness said:
Brew4U said:
It’s not going out on a limb to say the Packers will step back from 13 wins. The NFL has more turnover from year to year than probably any other league.

Well, I did say a huge step. I say that because last season they were an 8 or 9 win team that found a way to somehow win 13. They won't get that lucky this year.

Oh. Well this could be true. Could be... Still see too many standing out the mountain top trying to be the smartest in the room saying how bad the Packers will be because they didn’t get the WR they wanted in the draft. Not saying that’s what you are doing but Packers fans have become some of the most annoying fan bases.

Spot on. Love the Packers. Hate their fan base. Too full of cynical wanna-be GMs.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2020-09-08: Brewers (Houser) at Tigers (Turnbull) [Brewers lose, 8-3]

Posted: September 08, 2020, 11:26 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
One advantage to the pandemic is that I don’t even have to pretend to care about the NFL this year. I won’t even accidentally watch it since I won’t be at any bars or restaurants with TVs.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [ 84 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply