LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 282 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2020-09-26: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Woodruff pitches masterpiece; No Cardinals batter touches second base]

Offline  Re: 2020-09-26: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Woodruff pitches masterpiece; No Cardinals batter touches second base]
Posted: September 27, 2020, 6:18 AM Post
adambr2 said:
Based on how this season has gone I expect 100% to be let down tomorrow. It's not that I don't think we can win but it feels like we have been given hope about 20 times this season only to have it taken away every time, so I am trying not to get my hopes up.

It is very hard for anyone who has followed every game not to expect that the most likely outcome today is another one of those games in which the Brewers fall behind early while generating almost no offense and go down to a dreary defeat by a score like 4-0.

But, at least they have a chance, including the possibility that the Giants and Phillies will both lose.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2020-09-26: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Woodruff pitches masterpiece; No Cardinals batter touches second base]
Posted: September 27, 2020, 7:18 AM Post
All the Brewers have to do is beat a team that has been tormenting them for the past 38 years. Gee I wonder how this is going to end?

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  [ 282 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply