LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next  [ 239 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

2021-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Comeback Crew scores 3 in 9th inning rally]

Offline  2021-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Comeback Crew scores 3 in 9th inning rally]

Posted: March 31, 2021, 11:25 PM Post
Global Moderator

Brandon Woodruff: Batter (Twins) vs Pitching Stats

Kenta Maeda: Batter (Brewers) vs Pitching Stats

Statcast Game Preview for Twins-Brewers

Statcast Game Feed for Twins-Brewers

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2020-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) 1:10 PM CDT

Posted: April 01, 2021, 12:03 AM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
Can’t say I’m thrilled about facing Maeda on Opening Day but I like watching the guy pitch. Let’s keep our streak of playoff appearances going this year [smile]

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2020-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) 1:10 PM CDT

Posted: April 01, 2021, 5:33 AM Post
Welcome back everyone [smile]

I will never again take these for granted.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: 2020-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) 1:10 PM CDT

Posted: April 01, 2021, 5:57 AM Post
Interesting that Opening Day coincides with my six month auto insurance payment to AmFam.

Unfortunately I just found out about an hour ago that Hulu doesn't have FSWisconsin anymore so I had to subscribe to MLBTV to watch the Brewers this year.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:08 AM Post
Because my BIL up in Green Bay has Hulu we can't use our Sling Box to watch Brewers games this year. MLB Extra Innings has a free week review starting today. After this week we are going to purchase the season package. It looks like it will come out to be about a dollar a day so we can handle that.

https://www.cabletv.com/blog/mlb-extra-innings-review

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:30 AM Post
Its 12 degrees this morning here in northern Wisconsin, but I don't care, because the Brewers play a game today. One that actually counts! I'll never again take early spring baseball for granted.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:40 AM Post
PinaMadness said:
Interesting that Opening Day coincides with my six month auto insurance payment to AmFam.

Unfortunately I just found out about an hour ago that Hulu doesn't have FSWisconsin anymore so I had to subscribe to MLBTV to watch the Brewers this year.

But do you live in Wisconsin? If so, you'll be blacked out like the rest of us.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:46 AM Post
BestInTheWorld said:
PinaMadness said:

Ah, that's right. It only applies to the away games. I'll have to figure something else out. I vowed never to go back to Spectrum again and I'm keeping my word on that. Listening to Uecker isn't a bad option either.

"You're not going to have him when you want him and you're going to run out of games. He can't pitch 90 games. It's just not going to work. If anyone thinks it's going to work, show me how."- Craig Counsell on Josh Hader.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:49 AM Post
PinaMadness said:
BestInTheWorld said:
PinaMadness said:

Ah, that's right. It only applies to the away games. I'll have to figure something else out. I vowed never to go back to Spectrum again and I'm keeping my word on that. Listening to Uecker isn't a bad option either.

Pretty sure you can't get away games either. It's about local broadcasting rights, not getting fans in seats.

Formerly Joey Meyer Bombs

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 6:50 AM Post
Global Moderator
The in game thread is back and it looks glorious! Happy opening day everyone. Got brats in the fridge and ready to throw them on the grill prior to first pitch. Can’t wait!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 7:07 AM Post
BestInTheWorld said:
PinaMadness said:

Get a VPN that locates you outside the US, no blackouts.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 7:19 AM Post
Let’s get that W!

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 7:39 AM Post
Jopal78! said:
BestInTheWorld said:
PinaMadness said:

How do we go about that? How much does that cost?

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: 2020-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) 1:10 PM CDT

Posted: April 01, 2021, 8:10 AM Post
Some streaming services won't allow their content to be played if you've got a VPN turned on.

Go Brewers!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 8:11 AM Post
Opening day starting lineup prediction

Wong - 2b
Hiura - 1b
Yelich - LF
Garcia - RF
Shaw - 3b
Cain - CF
Narvaez - C
Urias - SS
Woodruff - P

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 8:18 AM Post
Happy Opening Day, everybody! This day has been a long day coming.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 8:45 AM Post
+4400 for the Brewers to win the World Series in case anyone is looking for some easy money to be made.

"I'm not as good as I was but in big moments I'm still the guy. I want that opportunity." -Ryan Braun

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 9:54 AM Post
Global Moderator
Woohoo! Its game day! Rev up the engines and get it started!

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 9:59 AM Post
Jopal78! said:
BestInTheWorld said:
PinaMadness said:

You could also listen to games on radio. Growing up in the 70s and early 80s only about 15-20 games were televised, so I listened to most games on the radio. I think it gave me a greater appreciation of the game and made games on TV and in person that much more of an event.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: April 01, 2021, 10:02 AM Post
Global Moderator

Quote   Reply 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next  [ 239 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply