LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

[ 3 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Robbie Ray

Offline  Robbie Ray

Posted: December 06, 2018, 6:47 PM Post
Moderator “homer” said the following:

“I'm hearing there is a 50% chance the Brewers are going for Robbie Ray but the asking price is too high. If the D-backs lower their demands then that chance may go up to 80% unless other teams get involved then chances may go down. Other teams in the mix include Boston, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami, Yankees, Baltimore, Mets, Atlanta, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, Minnesota, Cardinals, Royals, Rangers, Astros, Dodgers, Mariners, Padres, Rockies, Giants, Angels, Bears, Lions, Patriots, Canucks, Machester U and surprisingly the D-Backs.”

I would love Robbie Ray in our rotation.

***Moderator Edit: He was joking, Robbie Ray as a trade possibility is currently being discussed in the Diamondbacks as Trade Partner Thread.

Offline  Re: Robbie Ray

Posted: December 06, 2018, 6:49 PM Post
IntentionalHBP said:
Moderator “homer” said the following:

“I'm hearing there is a 50% chance the Brewers are going for Robbie Ray but the asking price is too high. If the D-backs lower their demands then that chance may go up to 80% unless other teams get involved then chances may go down. Other teams in the mix include Boston, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami, Yankees, Baltimore, Mets, Atlanta, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, Minnesota, Cardinals, Royals, Rangers, Astros, Dodgers, Mariners, Padres, Rockies, Giants, Angels, Bears, Lions, Patriots, Canucks, Machester U and surprisingly the D-Backs.”

I would love Robbie Ray in our rotation.

Who?

Online  Re: Robbie Ray

Posted: December 06, 2018, 7:37 PM Post
This has the chance of spiraling out of control at breakneck speed ...

[ 3 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply