Online  Re: SS market

Posted: July 29, 2019, 9:46 AM Post
PaulLeoMolitor said:
How about just giving Dubon a chance?

Could do that as well as upgrading the utility spot with a guy like Garcia too

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: SS market

Posted: July 29, 2019, 8:21 PM Post
Package deal...Robby Ray and Nick Ahmed...I'd love it.

Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman
·
3m
D-Backs, who just fell below .500, could have great sale. Ray, Dyson, Ahmed, Peralta, Chafin, Bradley, Jones are among candidates to go. Greinke’s drawn some interest, but with wisely selected 15-team no-trade list, it’s said to be up to him, “for the most part.”

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 30, 2019, 11:32 AM Post
Brewcrewin07 said:

Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman
·
3m
D-Backs, who just fell below .500, could have great sale. Ray, Dyson, Ahmed, Peralta, Chafin, Bradley, Jones are among candidates to go. Greinke’s drawn some interest, but with wisely selected 15-team no-trade list, it’s said to be up to him, “for the most part.”

I wonder if in said deal, we could send over arcia+. I agree i love the idea of getting both.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 30, 2019, 12:03 PM Post
KeithStone53151 said:
Brewcrewin07 said:

Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman
·
3m

I wonder if in said deal, we could send over arcia+. I agree i love the idea of getting both.

I absolutely think you could send over Arcia..Honestly, this one makes almost too much sense...for both sides.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 30, 2019, 12:08 PM Post
Brewcrewin07 said:
KeithStone53151 said:
Brewcrewin07 said:

Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman
·
3m

I absolutely think you could send over Arcia..Honestly, this one makes almost too much sense...for both sides.

OK, so who says "no" to this type of a deal?

Brewers get: Ahmed and Ray
Dbacks get: Arcia, Burnes & Ashby

We'd have Ahmed and Ray to help this year and next year, and the Dbacks get a couple of guys who they can literally plug right into their MLB roster with Arcia and Burnes - and a good looking prospect in Ashby who is a couple of years away. Would we have to throw in more to get a deal like this done?

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 30, 2019, 1:45 PM Post
madtownhawk said:

OK, so who says "no" to this type of a deal?

Brewers get: Ahmed and Ray
Dbacks get: Arcia, Burnes & Ashby

We'd have Ahmed and Ray to help this year and next year, and the Dbacks get a couple of guys who they can literally plug right into their MLB roster with Arcia and Burnes - and a good looking prospect in Ashby who is a couple of years away. Would we have to throw in more to get a deal like this done?

I think that's a little too much for the brewers. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but team control would make arcia more valuable than ahmed. Ahmed is currently better, but arcia still has a lot of upside in his bat. Adding burnes just seems crazy. I think if you switch burnes with brown or supak it makes more sense.

Quote   Reply 

Posted: July 30, 2019, 1:56 PM Post
I just looked Ahmed's stats closely for the first time and I was disappointed. I knew he'd been doing OK this year but looking at he looks very similar to Arcia as a hitter, but having a good year this year for the first time. Probably shouldn't put toooo much value on him as prior to this he's been hitting just like Arcia really. Is a higher end defender though from what I see. So overall yes sure he's better than Arcia at this moment but probably don't want to go overboard as its the first time he's hit at an acceptable level.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  [ 67 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply