LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  [ 218 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Brewers Entrance Music

Offline  Brewers Entrance Music
Posted: June 13, 2010, 2:26 PM Post
hawing said:
My latest question is not about music, but rather the "Escobar" audio clip played at MP after Alcides does something good on either offense or defense.
Pop culture-wise, I'm not hip enough to know what the clip is from; but surely someone here knows.

Wondering the same. Also, any story behind "C is for Cookie" (yes, the Muppets song) today during one of McGehee's ABs today? I thought it was pretty funny.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 15, 2010, 11:28 PM Post
Global Moderator
I think it was what he used one day last year to play tribute to his son. Sunday was family day for the Brewers, with their wives and kids in attendance.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder
EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:27 AM Post
Robin19 said:
It had more of a Latin feel, but I think that might be the right melody. I was hoping to get it for iTunes.
Ah ha! I'm pretty sure this was it...Just sounded a lot like Korobeiniki.
Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 16, 2010, 4:46 AM Post
Parra's intro is Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria as someone posted above. Great song from a great band! Ben Sheets used to have this as his intro music a few years back as well.

Does anyone remember what Brewer had Nitro (Youth Energy) by the Offspring as his walkup music? It was either last year or 2 years ago, I want to say either Gamel or someone off the bench. Great song I just forget who it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taspcBxs48Q

Also anyone know what Gamel's song was last year? It sounded like some sort of SoCal punk band, or hardcore song.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 24, 2010, 2:16 AM Post
Last night I heard Lucroy come out to "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage a few times. Good song.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Brewers Entrance Music
Posted: June 26, 2010, 12:33 PM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
Does anyone who was at the Friday night game know what song Trevor Hoffman came in to? It sounded like The Offspring but I can't figure it out.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 27, 2010, 1:03 PM Post
So apparently Axford's music is Foo Fighters - Pretender. Not nearly as exciting as Hells Bells, but at least he's got something they play for the duration of time between the end of the 8th and start of the 9th.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote   Reply 
Posted: June 29, 2010, 5:05 AM Post
Brewcrew79 said:
Last night I heard Lucroy come out to "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage a few times. Good song.

YES, awesome entrance song.

Austin 5:29
Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

Quote   Reply 
Posted: July 09, 2010, 5:30 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Does anyone know the song played before the top of the first inning? (while defensive highlights are shown)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 28, 2010, 5:04 PM Post
My Brewers playlist is sad without Prince's new music and Lorenzo Cain's. Any help on Rickie's would be appreciated, too. I know Rickie's is some Lil' Wayne, but if you can make my work easier, it would be appreciated. Image

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 29, 2010, 9:53 AM Post
What song does Dave Bush have on when warming up before the 1st inning? Hard rock.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 29, 2010, 1:09 PM Post
http://milwaukee.brewers.....jsp?content=atbat_music

The Brewers actually updated the website, answering my questions about Fielder and Cain, my friend knew Weeks' new song. No help on Bush, though. I didn't pay very close attention as to whether Bush had his own theme, but they played the previously typical Adelitas Way "Invincible" music for when the team took the field for first inning warm ups.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 29, 2010, 1:44 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Oh, and they've added Chris Dickerson's song too. I'd been wondering about that.

I also can't help but notice that one of Gomez's songs is "I'm So Special." I know you need confidence to succeed in this line of work, but I'm still snickering at that selection.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 29, 2010, 10:48 PM Post
I love how some of the songs are already outdated. Gomez used Lil Wayne - Fireman for his pinch hacking appearance yesterday. Weeks now has Lil Wayne featuring Drake - Right Above It. Dickerson's music isn't terrible.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: August 30, 2010, 11:10 AM Post
Thanks Blingster!! Thats what I was looking for.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 10, 2011, 4:46 AM Post
For the people that havn't gone to a game yet, can somebody shed some light on the walk up music for the Brew Crew's newest acquisitions (Tony Plush, Yuni, etc). The official website hasn't updated their page.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Brewers Entrance Music
Posted: April 10, 2011, 5:06 AM Post

The Weatherman
Global Moderator
From watching the games it sounds like Kotsay has "Mr. Jones" by the Counting Crows.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 10, 2011, 5:17 AM Post
obsessedwithbrewcrew said:
From watching the games it sounds like Kotsay has "Mr. Jones" by the Counting Crows.

That's correct, I was at the 4/9 Cubs shutout.

Morgan had Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Starting Something"

And Rickie was caught singing along with his song (don't know it) on the screen.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 10, 2011, 6:40 AM Post
Here's Morgan's song. Great tune by MJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTsmswQVwg

Carlos Gomez had "Welcome to Jamrock" by Damien Marley the other day when I was at the game Friday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GZlJGERbvE

Randy Wolf had "By Demons be Driven" by Pantera Friday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isYmSQks5Z4

Quote   Reply 
Posted: April 10, 2011, 11:17 AM Post
I noticed that for a few games, Rickie had Jump Around as his song for his first at-bat. Then today he no longer had it. Also, some Justin Beiber song played when Mitre came out today. I really hope that's not his song. If it is, I just lost a lot of respect for him.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  [ 218 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply