LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

The Drunk Thread 1½

Offline  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: July 29, 2006, 6:28 PM Post
Sweet, drinking for a different reason tonight. BREWERS WIN. thats sweet. cool. awesome, and great.

Posted: July 29, 2006, 9:18 PM Post
UPDATE:

IM STILL DRUNk. ITS STILL LIGHT OUT. WHATS GOING ON?

Posted: July 31, 2006, 4:49 PM Post
wow cna't belive I posted at 5:18 last time, not going to make it that long tonight. A friend and me gota 24 of the 16 oz coors cans. Got 11 in me now. Living the free life for sure.

Posted: August 01, 2006, 3:04 AM Post
Quote:
Living the free life for sure.

*whimper* this whole"having a job" thing sure cramps my style for drinking:(

Posted: August 01, 2006, 4:26 AM Post
So about 6 of my friends and I (3 couples and myself)
-Jill n James- -Steve n holly- -Mark n Katie and ME...we are at Marks house..........................

We decided to cook out around a campfire at Marks house around 4pm. Started the campfire.. Ate some good food.. And started drinking beer.. Well Over the 2 hours we were making food and having a few we received some phone calls out of the blue asking what we were doing. Of course we said tippin a few back munching around the fire. Totally Unplanned another 7-8 people stopped over.... By 7pm we had a good 16-18 people standing around the campfire with nothing but cans of beer to drink. The only girl who was drinking hard stuff was Katie who no one here can stand except Mark (whose dating her). We don't like her because she has Mark by the ballz.. Its always her way and we can never get Mark to hang with the guys anymore..... Well Katie got drunk sooo fast that she started barfing by 7:30. Mark offered her a place to pass out at his house BUT NO... She wanted Mark to drive her back to her place... We all gave Kaite a lot of crap because we NEVER see Mark anymore because of her. So she of coursed got pissed and started swearing at us... Mark took her home and left her car in the driveway. Well an hour later (almost 9pm) Mark is not back and we were all pretty drunk. We had a big drunk conversation on how we really wanted Mark to end things with Katie... ANYWAY... we noticed that Katie?s car windows were down and we ran out of trash bags for cans.. Yes we did.. We took every single can we drank that night until around midnight and pack her car full of them. Clear up to the windows.. Haha it was great...So its midnight and Mark is still not back and were are hanging with his lil' bro filling up Katie?s car with as many empties as we can.. About quarter after 12:00 We here a car door open and a car drive off. Her Comes Katie?s DAD to pick up the Car for her. OMG... Now there is a row of trees between the driveway and the campfire.. maybe almost 70 yards away.. So I?m not sure if he new we were there or not? All we here is the car unlock a BUNCH of loud swear words and can noise as we can hear him try to scoop out as many cans out of the car as he could. I bet cha he was there for a good 20 min before He took off. The best part is he only cleaned out the front.. the trunk and back were stuff piled with them. We broke out laughing soo hard we had tears in are eyes.. Mark didn?t come back until 2am where most of the people were passed out or left. Ahh yes what a drunken night

Posted: August 01, 2006, 7:08 AM Post
Hey GP's come home!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Posted: August 01, 2006, 6:51 PM Post
OH YEAH! Back again, trashed... wheres all the brewfan drinkers at?

Posted: August 02, 2006, 5:49 PM Post
Drunk again for the whatever night in a row. Drinking admiral nelson. hes a good man

Posted: August 03, 2006, 4:26 PM Post
Damn, went to a Madison Mallards game tonight and I'm hammered. My first game ever at Warner Park that I didn't play in and what a deal.

Local ESPN Radio had a promotion: Ticket, 2 hot dogs, 2 beers for $10.70. So before I could even cash in my ticket stub for my free beers, the opponent's designated strikeout batter struck out. That means 1/2 price beer, or 2-for-1. We ordered 4 beers for $5.

Even better, the Great Dane Brewery has a Thursday special where they tap about 4 kegs and the beer is free until it runs out. I had about 15 5oz. beers before game time. Talk about a drinking man's special!

Not only free beer and great deals, but it was college night and there were so many beautiful co-eds running around. I can't believe I've never done this before.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Posted: August 03, 2006, 5:08 PM Post
Global Moderator
End of the first Brewerfan.net softball season-
We stopped for a few beers at White House Bar and hung out with a classy softball team. I'm buzzed up now.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Posted: August 03, 2006, 6:21 PM Post
Drinking big time again...

Posted: August 04, 2006, 5:51 PM Post
the brewers won? i must be drunk.

Posted: August 05, 2006, 1:26 AM Post
Quote:
Not only free beer and great deals, but it was college night and there were so many beautiful co-eds running around. I can't believe I've never done this before.

*whimper* I miss my college life sometimes...:(

Posted: August 05, 2006, 1:40 AM Post
*whimper* I miss my college life sometimes...:(

I miss the college life too. It didn't stop me from having a great time and reminiscing. You wouldn't believe the potential dating pool at those games.

Posted: August 09, 2006, 2:28 PM Post
Who's getting plowed tonight? I'm really not an alcoholic, I just work every weekend, so my weekend is Thursday and Friday. Such is the life of a Hotel Security Officer. Oh, well, at least I got to stand from me to you away from Paul Molitor once. Boy, if I only had it to do all over again...

Posted: August 09, 2006, 4:11 PM Post
Drunk as well, I drink 24/7/365.

Posted: August 12, 2006, 4:33 PM Post
Global Moderator
Pretty much.

Very entertaining evening..... despite little Brewers or Packers followability.

Hehe! :)

Posted: August 12, 2006, 6:31 PM Post
I may have now hit rock bottom. I just got home, drunk, and am looking for action on BF.net. They say hitting rock bottom is the first step to recovery...

Posted: August 18, 2006, 6:33 PM Post
I guess no ones been drinking in like six days. wierd.

Nice to see the crew get the win tonight.

Posted: August 22, 2006, 6:35 PM Post
Here I am drunk by myself. domt wory ive been drunk since the last time i posted, but usuallly with friends so never think of this. drinkinf and playing final fatasy tactics, weird combo.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply