LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

The Drunk Thread 1½

Offline  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: August 25, 2006, 1:37 PM Post
booyah, lets git it going. the first one's for bill hall's hr. the next several are for no hits after the third inning...

Posted: August 26, 2006, 4:28 PM Post
I'm enjoying my drunkenness after a Brewers loss, wait, no I'm not, I'm still pissed.

Posted: September 08, 2006, 3:17 PM Post
WHITE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: September 08, 2006, 5:10 PM Post
I walked away from the game when Cappy Jr gave up that bomb to go to the bars. I feel I made some good posts on the major league forum, including my new found "man love" for Corey Hart. I've got about 12 high lifes in me, but I'm really happy I got Corey's autograph at Spring Training 2 years ago cuz I'd like to feel someday it will be worth a fortune, especially the way he's hitting the ball right now.

PS, I heard Davis, Hall, and Cirillo like to go to the Y-Not 2 after losses when they don't play a day game. Maybe that shouldn't be givin out, but I know a few people that have seen them there a few times. A buddy of mine ran into Weeks, Hall, and Cirillo at the Hi-Hat one night, but none of them would accept a drink from my die hard Brewers fan buddy (which I can respect, cuz these guys can afford their own drinks and don't wanna deal with drunken fans for the rest of the night)

Posted: September 15, 2006, 10:44 AM Post
Hey, bump

Posted: September 15, 2006, 10:47 AM Post
I should change my name from Getpaddled to Bump.... that way anytime someone says bump I can say what?

Posted: September 15, 2006, 12:11 PM Post
Let's all have a toast to gettin rich!

Posted: September 15, 2006, 12:34 PM Post
Let's all have a toast to gettin rich!

Cheers! Clink.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Posted: September 15, 2006, 6:03 PM Post
i havent contributed to the drunk thread yet so here goes....last ngiht i went out to BBC and p[;ayed 3 games of darts......today i wokr up and my elbow was killnig me....does that mean i have "dart elbow"??? getting old sucks!!!!!

Posted: September 21, 2006, 12:29 PM Post
I'd like to take this chance to say thanks to 3 Blind Moose for their Cab. Good stuff.

Posted: September 22, 2006, 7:47 AM Post
I'd like to take this chance to say thanks to 3 Blind Moose for their Cab. Good stuff.

Soon to be available at all local Pick 'n' Saves.

Posted: September 22, 2006, 10:08 AM Post
Haha, that's where I got it.

Posted: September 22, 2006, 1:18 PM Post
I will be out drinking again tonight.

I might get around to taking pictures.

Besides, I need a pic for the "Post a Pic of Yourself" thread.

A nice drunken one. Since after all, I live in the Drunk Thread.

Posted: September 23, 2006, 6:51 PM Post
woah, i started typin and my screen started moving my web browesr... i know everyone is gonna say its cuz I'm drunk... but it's probabl y a combination of that and the fact that it really happened... anyways... its about damn time that i am posting in this thresad afain... and all I goota sa y is that i donthin kit has ghone a whole lot of phages since i've been here last and that was awhil e ago... i haent had internet when drunk for awhile. imma go fine the last time i posted and how long ago, i mightr be mad ad bf.net for their lack or drunk posting...

Posted: September 23, 2006, 7:03 PM Post
weel i visted last in may on the 5thand i havent had internet at home for awhile, but that was only page 24 out of 29 and that was like 4 months ago? we can only get 5 pages in 4 months on the drunk thread?? for a Wisconsin based team's site? I mean we are from wisconsin, or were, or have a relationship with the team named Brewers and therefore should drink solely because of the name of the team we are cheer for...

Posted: September 25, 2006, 5:44 PM Post
I had a couple friends over tonight, and I got a little overloaded. A few beers and some Cap'n and Coke and here is where I find myself. Man...gotta argue with the gf less....

Posted: October 05, 2006, 4:31 PM Post
Well...it's thursday night and I am drunk. originally only gonna have a white russian (with caramel vodka...delichous)..then my roomate wanted me to go buy him some pirate rum (see: horrible rum with a pirate map on th ebottle) cuz he's not 21, so I was more than happy to oblige. we ended up playing guitar hero one of the roomates threw up, then we went to jimmy johns got some subs, and listened to some music now. Good nights all around, stupid class tomorrow ruining all my fun!

Posted: October 06, 2006, 5:44 PM Post
I'm drunk.

I missed this thread.

Yay!:)

Posted: October 06, 2006, 6:15 PM Post
I am dr8jk. @#%$. Yesj. Stop me.

3TO Apostle

Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply