LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

The Drunk Thread 1½

Offline  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: January 27, 2007, 8:37 PM Post
Checking back in.

Now I'm going to bed.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Posted: January 27, 2007, 9:48 PM Post
This is my first drunk thread post ever. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. I just have never been able to be home and drunk at the same time.

Posted: January 27, 2007, 10:40 PM Post
Congrats haulie. also, i just got back from new zealand/australia/fiji yesterday. tonight i got drunk on the cheapest beer i've had in a month and it felt good. recap and pictures to follow... sham on, fools.

Posted: January 28, 2007, 4:03 PM Post
a little late to be posting now, but I was drinking the last two nights, something I haven't been able to do as much of since graduating from Winona State a couple years ago.

anyway, friday night me and my bro just went down to a few bars in River Falls to play pool, turned it into "let's get drunk!" Yeah, working Saturday was not fun, but obviously wasn't bad enough to make me not want to do it again Image

So then last night after work I head up to Maple Grove (suburb in NW Twin Cities) where my buddy's gf is throwing herself a 23rd birthday party, which I could forgive since she had a pool table and outdoor hot tub! It was friggin cold, I had icicles forming in my hair :) Lots of good looking girls who reminded me why I loved college so much.

Drank beer till about 5am, and so here I am at almost 9pm at work still feeling a bit under the weather. But it was a good weekend and well worth it!

Mmm, reading some of these older posts makes me long for long July afternoons with Uecks on the radio and a tall frosty in hand.

Posted: February 01, 2007, 2:27 PM Post
Global Moderator
Yep. But unfortunately I have a reason. :(

Posted: February 01, 2007, 10:50 PM Post
Mmm hmm.

Posted: February 02, 2007, 7:50 PM Post
So any ways, I go out to a bar in Oshkosh tonight and my friend enters me into a Budlight sponsored rock, paper and scissors contest with out me knowing and I end up being one of the 4 finalists to go on to the competition in ******on in march. If i win that i get a trip for 2 to vegas, plus im completely wasted. What a great night. Im out

Posted: February 02, 2007, 7:58 PM Post
Global Moderator
I'm probably too old to be posting here, but....oh well, here I am.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Posted: February 02, 2007, 8:24 PM Post
Yay for being drunk! Mmmm 2nd season of the The Office and the Top Plays Archive on milwaukeebrewers.com.

Posted: February 03, 2007, 10:43 PM Post
WOW I love Brett Favre and Ben Sheets. Definitly drank to both of them dominating this year. Remember this so you can thank me later.

Posted: February 10, 2007, 11:22 PM Post
Bumpity bump bump .... bump bump.

Got drunk wastching Slap Shot tonight, with the aid of about 20 games of beer pong. I wasn't very victorieious. You'll have that.

Posted: February 17, 2007, 8:31 PM Post
I drank some beers squared tonight. I hate Irvin. FIRED! My cat puked on my nice carpet. FIRED! Screw it, time for some Real Chili!!!!

Posted: February 17, 2007, 9:06 PM Post
Quote:
I drank some beers

Me too. :D

As Lloyd Christmas may have said had (the proper ingredients - beer - been involved):

"Beers are good. Beers are gooooood."

To further this thought, here's another good line from that movie:

"Well you can blame me; you heard him, those were his last words"
"Not if you count the gurgling sounds"

Edit: apparently I;'ve had too many to even edit this flippin post properly, but you can get the idea.

Posted: February 17, 2007, 9:18 PM Post
MARDI GRAS!!!/ MANN UIT SUCKS MOVING AROND DOWN THERE, PLIS THE COVER CHAGES ARE WAY WROSE THEN NORMALLY. nevxt year ill pass

Posted: February 20, 2007, 7:31 PM Post
tUESDAT WAS nice, mett up with a coup,e oh brewer fabs, drunk

Posted: February 20, 2007, 8:31 PM Post
tuesday is nice, $4 32 oz mixers in whitewater with 7 or 8 shots in each

Posted: February 24, 2007, 8:18 PM Post
brewerfan it has ben a lonng itnme for me to be postin on thins thred.... and i gues that is vuc i ghavent been drink in mucgh... welll, the blizzard chagned that, stayerd home and draken all wekkenmd

goo badgers, beat o$u

Posted: February 24, 2007, 8:28 PM Post

Resident Hipster
Global Moderator
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been more active given the great blizzard of '07. I had a bottle of wine and a number of beers yesterday, but just watched The Sopranos and had a few MGD Lites tonight. So its like the day-after drunk thread post.

@YouKnowAndThat | Almost, Tim Dell

Posted: February 24, 2007, 8:38 PM Post
I'm Jessica Simpson. I am acne free. Proactive? I will go much further. Free Vagtive!!! My boobies like freedom.

Posted: February 25, 2007, 3:36 PM Post
Been a while since I have been in this thread... Trying over all to cut back some... however not tonight.. I have 4 days off and felt like getting hammered!!!! no need to ask what I drank.... Just know it was a lot.... lots and lots and lots..... and still going.... full booze ahead.....

its the brewers fault that I drink so much....

Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply