LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

The Drunk Thread 1½

Offline  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: March 03, 2007, 9:41 PM Post
Oy! I hate hiccups! The darn girl sitting next to me thinks I'm crazy.

I wish this thread were easier to find!!!

Edit: Btw...my typing kicks ass when I'm drunk. ;)

That winky face is weird...

Posted: March 06, 2007, 6:29 PM Post
who cares anyway

Posted: March 07, 2007, 8:44 AM Post
I shal return to this thread tonight... as I have the morning off tomorrow :)

I love how half of the drunk posts have been edited LOL

Posted: March 07, 2007, 5:09 PM Post
10 cent wings on wednsdayas, and dollar pbrs. is there really anything better?? well, maybe better beer for a dollar....

plus i got a sweet free pbr t-shirt. awesome.

Posted: March 07, 2007, 8:19 PM Post
IM DUE, im wondering how i find the add reply button sometimes. My stuff is never deited drunk, unless it's not in the drunk thread. But i love how the scooty libby got deleted, been there myself, cut me off.

Online  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: March 10, 2007, 8:14 PM Post
Global Moderator
YES. God bless us, everyone.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Posted: March 10, 2007, 8:29 PM Post
IM RUNIK!

Online  The Drunk Thread ½
Posted: March 10, 2007, 8:33 PM Post
Global Moderator
Daylight Savings is for quitters!!!!!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Posted: March 10, 2007, 9:19 PM Post
brewers win
badgers win
im drunk
i win

Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:04 AM Post
Just getting back from an after bar... Piled.... I think im gonna take a 2 hour nap.... Did you know that 8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Brewers?

Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:51 PM Post
GP, im proud... you are the only person who seems too actually suopport this threasd... everyboydy else (inlufiidng my self) seems to only come hererrr t o \\ spwho htmhe drunk.... you support this... it is amzasing.... anyhoow... time too gerttt druink... spring is here ad it as sprung

Posted: March 21, 2007, 3:56 PM Post
Global Moderator
I'd come to this thread more often if I'd actually think about it when I get home from the bars. Unfortunately, I'm more in tune with getting something to eat, making the room stop spinning . . . that kind of stuff. Visiting a message board when I'm wasted is probably the last thing I'm thinking about.

BTW, please tell me that you guys are walking home or taking cabs or something. Please don't be driving home.

- - - - - - - - -
P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Posted: March 21, 2007, 4:20 PM Post
Quote:
I'd come to this thread more often if I'd actually think about it when I get home from the bars.

i have to second that. i just got home from the Bucks game so am not drunk. i can't believe they almost came back. and to all those people who say they don't care about the nba and couldn't care less if the Bucks leave town...if they leave, we are one step closer to becoming fans of the Chicago Brewers of Milwaukee

Posted: March 21, 2007, 5:01 PM Post
everytime I come to this board drunk, I've used bad language and been warned. I really gotta stop doing that...

The language, that is.

Posted: March 21, 2007, 5:22 PM Post
oh heck yeah, tonight i played in a battle of the bandS!!! and lost!!! and then got drunk!!!

Posted: March 23, 2007, 4:31 PM Post
OK, so the Bwaz and I bet a case of beer about the price of the PS3. He was convinced it would see a price drop by the Spring. I didn't think so. Well, he lost and as a man of his word, he sent me a check in the mail with the stipulation that I use it to buy some Lakefront E.S.B.

10 beers in tonight and I can say with certainty that it was a fine choice. Furthermore, I finally decided to watch the FSN Brewer season preview show and I am so hyped. Counsell said something about it being the Brewers time and it was hard not to agree. Seeing Davey Nelson as part of the crew makes me very happy. He was always great miked up and just seems like a nice guy.

Crap. I'm drunk.

Posted: March 23, 2007, 4:36 PM Post
Global Moderator
I read that last sentence and see that as a balloon caption above Wendy's head. "Crap, I'm drunk!"

- - - - - - - - -
P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Posted: March 23, 2007, 4:42 PM Post
SoCo and CocaCola is a fine, fine combo. And Stoli and 7Up ain't bad either. And Arrested Development season 2 is better than season 1. And USC shoulda beat friggin UNC. And this Taco Bell commercial is making me hungry. And so is that Brewers apparel ebay thread. And hey now umpire, that man's got a horse in his pocket ... now I need a ruling.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Posted: March 23, 2007, 7:51 PM Post
ahhh i'm so glad i didn't have to dig beyond the first page for the drunk thread, way to go guys. otherwise, i don't know if i would have posted. ok. so i'm drunk. is that the point? perhaps. good times downtown la crosse after good times grilling out for the first time this spring. wow i can't wait for baseball.... i can't bring myself to watch basketball games since the badgers got humiliated, so all i have left is baseball to look forward to. booyah.

Posted: March 24, 2007, 5:56 PM Post
Peyton Manning was actually very good on SNL tonight. Too bad SNL sucks since Fey left. Drinking some Mickey's. How about you. Oh yeah, pfffftttt.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 700 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply