LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 272 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

What's NOT bugging you? (2013 – ?)

Offline  Re: What's NOT bugging you? (2013 – ?)
Posted: October 10, 2018, 1:37 PM Post
Global Moderator
Our third son was born last week Tuesday. Everyone is healthy and I’m again amazed by my wife, and what all women do, when giving birth. Feeling happy and proud. Oh and this Brewer team is sure fun to watch!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 10, 2018, 1:48 PM Post
RobDeer 45 said:
Our third son was born last week Tuesday. Everyone is healthy and I’m again amazed by my wife, and what all women do, when giving birth. Feeling happy and proud. Oh and this Brewer team is sure fun to watch!

Congrats! So which name did you end up going with..Christian, Jesus, Lorenzo, Bernie?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: October 10, 2018, 1:52 PM Post
Global Moderator
Ha! We got a lot of that! My wife actually said, after we beat the Cubs, “so Yeli It is!”

Our 9 month old puppy is named Bernie, does that count?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 10, 2019, 9:32 PM Post
I just paid off my last student loan.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 10, 2019, 10:01 PM Post
NeedMoreFans said:

Congrats!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 8:58 AM Post
NeedMoreFans said:

That's awesome!

The feeling of relief when I got mine paid off was incredible. I was fortunate enough to get some of mine paid off for working in a low income school, so that helped. I also paid of my credit card debt from college and that felt amazing too. Only debt I have is my house.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 9:20 AM Post
stoutdude04 said:
NeedMoreFans said:

That's awesome!

The feeling of relief when I got mine paid off was incredible. I was fortunate enough to get some of mine paid off for working in a low income school, so that helped. I also paid of my credit card debt from college and that felt amazing too. Only debt I have is my house.

We paid off our house last year. Talk about an amazing feeling... Paying on something for 25 years, then all of a sudden, NOT paying, is an incredible feeling!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 11:05 AM Post
Global Moderator
Jayme Closs was found alive. Crazy.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 12:04 PM Post
I’m absolutely overjoyed that Jayme Closs was found alive. I followed the case very closely and always believed that she was still alive. Hopefully Jayme is able to fully recover from this traumatic event. With all of the unconditional love and support that Jayme will get from her family and the Barron community, she will receive the best care needed to help her recover. The reunification of Jayme, her family, and her dog in Barron is going to be something special.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 1:12 PM Post
I lived in Gordon for a couple years. Never would have dreamed the town would be on major news.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 11, 2019, 4:03 PM Post
turborickey said:
stoutdude04 said:
NeedMoreFans said:

That's awesome!

We paid off our house last year. Talk about an amazing feeling... Paying on something for 25 years, then all of a sudden, NOT paying, is an incredible feeling!

We've been increasing our monthly mortgage payment by $100 each year for the last 5 years and will do it one more time next year and then leave it at that. At that pace, based on the amortization schedule I set up, should be paid off sometime around June 2026. A little over 7 years from now. I can not wait for that day! I can not imagine not having a monthly rent or mortgage payment!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: January 12, 2019, 9:15 AM Post
stoutdude04 said:

That's awesome!

I also had a bit of help from teaching in a low-income school but not as much as I would have gotten had I remained a SpEd teacher. I didn't have a ton of student debt but it still feels great only having one debt right now (house) and I can put that student loan money towards a new car/paying down the house.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  [ 272 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply