LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [ 167 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

TV treasures who are still with us (and some now sadly saying goodbye since this thread began)

Offline  Re: TV treasures who are still with us (and some now sadly saying goodbye since this thread began)
Posted: August 05, 2018, 9:16 PM Post
Milwaukee's Charlotte Rae has died. She was on "Different Strokes" and "Facts of Life".

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: TV treasures who are still with us (and some now sadly saying goodbye since this thread began)
Posted: August 05, 2018, 9:38 PM Post
Jimbo said:
Milwaukee's Charlotte Rae has died. She was on "Different Strokes" and "Facts of Life".

You take the good, you take the bad! [sad] Very sad day, can't believe I watched that show, but as a 13 year old at the time had such a crush on Jo! I have to wonder, just how many times has that show been referenced on Family Guy, I know there has been quite a few! Hope Seth can work in some kind of tribute for her! What a great actress! God Bless Mrs. Garrett!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2018, 3:10 AM Post

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
From 2013's post --

Mass Haas said:
I get a big kick that both Mr. and Mrs. Oleson of Little House on the Prairie (Richard Bull, Katherine McGregor) are still with us, 89 and 88, respectively. Guess Nellie and Willie weren't bad for longevity after all.)

Both gone now, as we lost "Mrs. Oleson" this week at 93.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: TV treasures who are still with us (and some now sadly saying goodbye since this thread began)
Posted: November 16, 2018, 8:56 AM Post
Global Moderator
Fans of The Dick Van Dyke Show and actress/comedian Rose Marie might be interested in this auction of some items from her estate:

Julienslive.com

Quote   Reply 
Posted: November 16, 2018, 9:47 AM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
I'm marveling that this thread is nearly five years old!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 02, 2018, 8:41 AM Post

Minor League Minutia Master
Global Moderator
We lost Ken Berry of F-Troop, Mayberry RFD and Mama's Family at age 85 Saturday.

LINK

Friend Larry Storch (Agarn on F-Troop) still with us at 95.

You may remember this episode of the Brady Bunch with Ken Berry which was aired as a pilot for a potential new series had it been picked up. It would have been ahead of its time in some regard if it had (four years before "Diff'rent Strokes).

Quote   Reply 
Posted: December 03, 2018, 11:51 AM Post
Mass Haas said:
You may remember this episode of the Brady Bunch with Ken Berry which was aired as a pilot for a potential new series had it been picked up. It would have been ahead of its time in some regard if it had (four years before "Diff'rent Strokes).

I remember that episode and learned that was to be a spin off...just yesterday. MeTV aired "Brady Christmas" on Sunday and while browsing Brady Brunch on Wikipedia learned of that tidbit.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  [ 167 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply