LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  [ 445 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16

Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 02, 2017, 11:52 PM Post
After moving into an interior office from the cubes, my phone battery now drains much quicker looking for LTE service. I have to move to 3g to save my phone from melting itself.

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 08, 2017, 2:01 PM Post
Dog is man's best friend yet they find rabbit poop more interesting than humans. What does that say about humanity?

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 08, 2017, 8:50 PM Post
Global Moderator
Thurston Fluff said:
Dog is man's best friend yet they find rabbit poop more interesting than humans. What does that say about humanity?

That just a comment on you. My dog likes me better. [laughing]

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2017, 2:34 PM Post
That very well may be true. My dog is a sociopath. If I died she wouldn't even wait until she was hungry to start eating me.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 17, 2017, 3:08 PM Post
I really like the Dr. Afterkings character.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  [ 445 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply