LambeauLeap1250 WSSP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 699 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16

Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: August 31, 2018, 12:55 PM Post
hawing said:
Thurston Fluff said:
Does anyone else stay awake at night wondering where Clark Kent changes into Superman these days?

It's the 21st century. He probably does it digitally. [smile]

Snapchat Filter.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Twitter: @MKEHiker

Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 10, 2018, 8:55 PM Post
What are you supposed to wear to a blind double-date (others are married) at a casual-type (probably outside) restaurant? Sports jacket and no tie, or just button-up no tie? Tie I'm only guessing is way too much. Slacks and saddle shoes are the only obvious part.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 10, 2018, 9:40 PM Post
Cargo shorts, tank top, and crocks...

That's what I'd do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 11, 2018, 10:39 AM Post
I've seen the commercial for Noah's Ark so often that I'd like to see the Reyes kid call out Tubey for fun-shaming the family into an expensive day at the Dells.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 13, 2018, 6:39 PM Post
Do they still have souvenir soda cups at Miller Park? How about Bratchos? Where might I find them?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 14, 2018, 9:03 PM Post
Global Moderator
The finger gesture that the Brewer do (started by Lorenzo Cain) after a hit hasn't caught on with me. I don't think I'll ever find it charming.

Jesus Aguilar talks to the home plate umpire a lot. I think that might get old.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 15, 2018, 10:39 AM Post
nodakfan17 said:
Do they still have souvenir soda cups at Miller Park? How about Bratchos? Where might I find them?

I found bratchos last night. They were at every nacho stand. The portion size had decreased significantly since I last tried them in 2015, but the $10 price tag remained the same.

0 for 3 this year in finding souvenir cups. I’m not a big memorabilia collector, but have made it a point to get a souvenir soda at every Brewer game I attend going back at least 10 years (which is only 2-3 per year).

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 15, 2018, 11:23 AM Post
While we are talking about concessions at Miller Park, I find it almost impossible to believe that they no longer sell chorizos since the sausage company change.

It's just crazy considering the chorizo is one of our most famous mascots.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 15, 2018, 11:28 AM Post
...and the AJ's Bombers burgers have sucked since its in the new stands.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2018, 12:33 PM Post
Looking at the game feed of the Cincinatti vs chicago game, with their logos both at the top I just had to wonder. If a person were completely unfamiliar with MLB and were looking at that page, would they think it's the CREDS vs the CUBS, or the REDS vs the UBS?

Either way, go Creds!

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2018, 8:38 PM Post
BrewersSuperCollector said:

Got the beer cheese sausage today and it was basically cold. Not thrilled by that.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2018, 8:48 PM Post
Global Moderator
stoutdude04 said:
BrewersSuperCollector said:

Got the beer cheese sausage today and it was basically cold. Not thrilled by that.

It really seems hit and miss with Miller Park food. I've had two uninspiring experiences the last two times. The Johnsonville Polish sausage just isn't as good as the Klement's. Maybe the stuff from the grocery store is fine, but the Miller Park polish aren't anything to look forward to.

And today's Pepperoni pizza at the Zafiro's stand took nearly 15 minutes when I was told it would take 5.

I hope they come up with some new fare next year. I'm ready to eat beforehand and skip the concession stands.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 16, 2018, 9:29 PM Post
JimH5 said:

It really seems hit and miss with Miller Park food. I've had two uninspiring experiences the last two times. The Johnsonville Polish sausage just isn't as good as the Klement's. Maybe the stuff from the grocery store is fine, but the Miller Park polish aren't anything to look forward to.

And today's Pepperoni pizza at the Zafiro's stand took nearly 15 minutes when I was told it would take 5.

I hope they come up with some new fare next year. I'm ready to eat beforehand and skip the concession stands.

Carrying in Jimmy John's is better (and cheaper) than anything I've had from the concessions stands at Miller Park.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 17, 2018, 6:20 AM Post
bjkrautk said:
JimH5 said:

Carrying in Jimmy John's is better (and cheaper) than anything I've had from the concessions stands at Miller Park.

When you carry this type of food in, do you have to put it in a container?

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 17, 2018, 8:20 AM Post
Brew4U said:
bjkrautk said:
JimH5 said:

When you carry this type of food in, do you have to put it in a container?

Nope. You can bring in any food you want, container or not. I regularly bring in candy/peanuts/sandwiches or other leftover tailgate food.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 17, 2018, 10:17 AM Post
That is great to know. I always though it had to be in a container of sorts so I stay away from certain things. I did try to bring in a can of coke and they denied me telling me that it had to be a plastic bottle. I thought this was somewhat weird. But thank you for that tip. Will save a lot of money doing this.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 17, 2018, 7:17 PM Post
If you bring in something bagged make sure you dont open it before hand. Had a bag of chips that we were eating on the way in and it wasnt allowed because it was open.

reillymcshane said:
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 18, 2018, 6:27 AM Post
young guns said:
If you bring in something bagged make sure you dont open it before hand. Had a bag of chips that we were eating on the way in and it wasnt allowed because it was open.

I've never had that problem before. Brought in plenty of stuff in zip-loc bags from chips to peanuts. That sucks.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 19, 2018, 2:11 PM Post

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
A ziploc bag is see-through, though, so maybe that's okay/more okay if the screener can see the contents.
It probably depends on the screener as well.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote   Reply 
Posted: September 20, 2018, 7:31 AM Post
hawing said:
A ziploc bag is see-through, though, so maybe that's okay/more okay if the screener can see the contents.
It probably depends on the screener as well.

That's true. We wouldn't want anyone smuggling in jagged metal O's.

Quote   Reply 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 699 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply