LambeauLeap1250 WSSP


  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 699 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16

Author Message
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 21, 2018, 3:17 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 2383
JimH5 said:
stoutdude04 said:
BrewersSuperCollector said:
...and the AJ's Bombers burgers have sucked since its in the new stands.


Got the beer cheese sausage today and it was basically cold. Not thrilled by that.


It really seems hit and miss with Miller Park food. I've had two uninspiring experiences the last two times. The Johnsonville Polish sausage just isn't as good as the Klement's. Maybe the stuff from the grocery store is fine, but the Miller Park polish aren't anything to look forward to.

And today's Pepperoni pizza at the Zafiro's stand took nearly 15 minutes when I was told it would take 5.

I hope they come up with some new fare next year. I'm ready to eat beforehand and skip the concession stands.


Johnsonville has been a big downgrade from Klements. I had a Klements brat with a toasted bun at the Fiserv Forum open house and it was easily better than any sausage I’ve had at Miller Park this year.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 22, 2018, 8:21 PM Post
Posts: 15504
I am so tired of hearing about idiots in football dropping the ball before the goalline.

It is the absolute pinnacle of mental errors in sports. What in the world is wrong with you? You worked so hard to get into the endzone, it is literally the best possible accomplishment on a football play, and you throw it all away because -- why? What did you gain from dropping the football at the goalline?

It is beyond comical and anyone guilty of it should be ejected from the game just on principal.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: September 24, 2018, 6:40 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 13857
Location: Wisconsin
BrewersSuperCollector said:
...and the AJ's Bombers burgers have sucked since its in the new stands.
I was really disappointed they got rid of the Barry Burger.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 10, 2018, 7:41 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 7857
Things I like:
Ketchup
Tomato soup
Salsa
Marinera/Pasta/Pizza sauces

Things I hate:
Raw tomatoes

My wife made a dish with diced tomatoes in it. I saw them and didn't think much of them until I took a bite and had the taste of raw tomato on my tongue. I just couldn't do it, I had to spit the tomato out. Raw, I think they're just about the most disgusting thing there is.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 10, 2018, 8:05 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1502
jerichoholicninja said:
Things I like:
Ketchup
Tomato soup
Salsa
Marinera/Pasta/Pizza sauces

Things I hate:
Raw tomatoes

My wife made a dish with diced tomatoes in it. I saw them and didn't think much of them until I took a bite and had the taste of raw tomato on my tongue. I just couldn't do it, I had to spit the tomato out. Raw, I think they're just about the most disgusting thing there is.




Yummy. I always plant at least one cherry tomato plant so I can eat the tomato's right off the vine while I'm picking the vegetables.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 10, 2018, 8:49 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 1173
Things I hate:
Raw tomatoes


This was me until I had a fresh garden-grown tomato. I love them and fresh cherry tomatoes, but still cannot stand anything bought at the grocery store or in a can.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 11, 2018, 9:26 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 7857
NeedMoreFans said:
Things I hate:
Raw tomatoes


This was me until I had a fresh garden-grown tomato. I love them and fresh cherry tomatoes, but still cannot stand anything bought at the grocery store or in a can.


Grow a garden full of tomatoes every year. Still hate them. My son, on the other hand, eats them like candy.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 2:03 AM Post
Posts: 329
MP concessions are terrible ever since they sold em off to Hospitality Democracy a couple years back.

A bad decision. I never eat at the stadium anymore. 5 years ago the food was much, much better.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 6:15 AM Post
Posts: 884
A couple of random thoughts.
1. Coffee has been pure nectar from God lately. Coffee has an oddly calming effect for me ( until the caffiene kicks in)
2. When the Brewers were looking destined for the playoffs, I wanted my 1000th post to be about the WS win. Due to real life stuff I havnt posted much. I have a lot to catch up on.
3. I have been writing alot of lists lately.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 7:02 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 8663
Dreams are strange.

Had a dream last night about a girl I used to date in high school. (I graduated in 1983, so a long time ago) Content of the dream is unimportant, but the randomness was just weird.

To top it off, on my drive to work today, a song played from an album I bought her while we were dating.

Is that coincidence, or is there a reason for both events to happen hours apart?

The urge to reach out and say hello today is strong. We are Facebook friends, but are in contact via Facebook maybe once a year.

Anyone else have random dreams about people from your past, then feel the urge to contact them or is that just me?


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 7:37 AM Post
Posts: 7599
turborickey said:
Dreams are strange.

Had a dream last night about a girl I used to date in high school. (I graduated in 1983, so a long time ago) Content of the dream is unimportant, but the randomness was just weird.

To top it off, on my drive to work today, a song played from an album I bought her while we were dating.

Is that coincidence, or is there a reason for both events to happen hours apart?

The urge to reach out and say hello today is strong. We are Facebook friends, but are in contact via Facebook maybe once a year.

Anyone else have random dreams about people from your past, then feel the urge to contact them or is that just me?


Must be common, because honest to God I had that dream this week. Got me thinking the next day about other girls from my miss-spent youth (I'm an '84 grad.) Being married, no way do I have an urge to contact them- even for purely harmless reasons.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 7:46 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 8663
FVBrewerFan said:
turborickey said:
Dreams are strange.

Had a dream last night about a girl I used to date in high school. (I graduated in 1983, so a long time ago) Content of the dream is unimportant, but the randomness was just weird.

To top it off, on my drive to work today, a song played from an album I bought her while we were dating.

Is that coincidence, or is there a reason for both events to happen hours apart?

The urge to reach out and say hello today is strong. We are Facebook friends, but are in contact via Facebook maybe once a year.

Anyone else have random dreams about people from your past, then feel the urge to contact them or is that just me?


Must be common, because honest to God I had that dream this week. Got me thinking the next day about other girls from my miss-spent youth (I'm an '84 grad.) Being married, no way do I have an urge to contact them- even for purely harmless reasons.


Yeah, I'm happily married as well...


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 7:58 AM Post
Posts: 7599
Sorry, just realized how that sounded. Wasn't suggesting you're not [smile]

For me, personally, I just don't see anything good coming from reaching out- even if it's just to say "hi, hope you're doing well" or whatever. Then again, she was a bit of a psycho which makes it an easy decision.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 8:04 AM Post
User avatar
Posts: 8663
FVBrewerFan said:
Sorry, just realized how that sounded. Wasn't suggesting you're not [smile]



All good...

FVBrewerFan said:

For me, personally, I just don't see anything good coming from reaching out- even if it's just to say "hi, hope you're doing well" or whatever.


You are probably right, but that urge is there, for harmless reasons, as you stated above. In the end, I will refrain, always do. lol


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 12, 2018, 6:52 PM Post
Posts: 2812
A year after I graduated college my gf and I went back to campus for homecoming. The night before I had a dream about a girl I had a thing with my freshman year of college. The night of homecoming we called a taxi to pick us up from the bar. I got in the backseat and the next person that got in after my group of friends was that girl I had a dream about. Sat right next to me. I hadn't even thought about her for like 3 years prior to that night...weird stuff


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 13, 2018, 3:55 PM Post
Posts: 7493
While I like the Google Pixel 3 selfie camera commercials, they don’t make sense. Don’t people take selfies in landscape? I can’t hold the phone one handed and hit the button in portrait. Of course I take all photos and videos in landscape so they can be seen on a screen without letterbox, and I only take like 3 selfies per year.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 14, 2018, 1:09 PM Post
User avatar

Brewerfan Staff
Board Administrator
Posts: 15117
I'm not good at selfies. I think I'd have more of a chance if my arms were longer.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 20, 2018, 10:34 AM Post
Posts: 701
Now that The Last Man on Earth has been cancelled, I’m hoping that frees up Will Forte for Macgruber 2.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Offline  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 20, 2018, 12:12 PM Post
User avatar
Global Moderator
Posts: 9065
NeedMoreFans said:
Things I hate:
Raw tomatoes


This was me until I had a fresh garden-grown tomato. I love them and fresh cherry tomatoes, but still cannot stand anything bought at the grocery store or in a can.


Store bought tomatoes and garden grown tomatoes aren't even the same thing as far as I'm concerned. Totally different genus, phylum, species.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Online  Re: Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2015–16
Posted: October 20, 2018, 2:12 PM Post
User avatar
Posts: 7857
nodakfan17 said:
Now that The Last Man on Earth has been cancelled, I’m hoping that frees up Will Forte for Macgruber 2.


Has it officially not been picked up by anyone? I thought after the last season it was reported Netflix was picking it up then I read an interview with Forte a month or so ago and he made it sound like it wasn't without explicitly saying that.


 Top
 
Quote   Reply 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next  [ 699 posts ]  New Topic   Add Reply
  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brew4U and 7 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search this forum (phpBB search):
Jump to:  
Search entire board (Google search):
Google
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Test